Reviews for Candle in the Night
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
Edward's Doll chapter 27 . 5/3/2009
I have two things to say.

1. Maybe a longer chapter? A bit more detailed? Not alot, just a little bit would be nice.

2. Get farther off of the twilight story line. Make sure you are not just makeing the same story with the Swans and the Cullens switching places.

Otherwise, Fantastic! Keep it going! it is great!
bella.cullen.1313 chapter 27 . 4/27/2009
I have started reading your story yesterday and I could not stop for a minute! Honestly, I was almost late for school because I would not leave this morning unless I finished reading. Your writing is just so put together and alluring to the audience. Your chapters are so incredibly well written and have such beautiful description! I am on my seat waiting for the next chapter! You are such a stunning author. Please update soon, so we all don't go insane from waiting. Thank you!
caww chapter 27 . 4/25/2009
Oh oh...can't wait to read more.

caww
BoOkWoRm5235 chapter 27 . 4/25/2009
hurry can't wait for the next chapter
breathemusic chapter 27 . 4/24/2009
Oh damn.

It really has been a while. I love this story and I think you should REALLY update sooner this time! ;)

Ha, great chapter though, really well-written and lots of good filler information that may not exactly be the most /exciting/ but it's necessary, and you're building the suspense with it.

Very nice.
belmo18 chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
Wonderful! There are many of these stories, but yours is one of my favorites. :) -Belmo
Anonymous chapter 27 . 4/24/2009
I must say this is quite an amazing fanfic. One of the best I've read truly. I've thought about writing something like this but you clearly have done a great job. Here's your favorite part now. Criticism. You should a little more detail into things. Bella is a vampire so everything is intensified, make it feel that way. Try elongating it. It gets quite short at times, make the moment last longer. It seems like days go by and moments go by too fast. Give it a one-shot kinda feel but it's still a whole story. Can't wait to hear the rest, keep writing!

P.S. If you're a user on the Twilight Lexicon, PM Me! a.k.a. _Cullen
Keily Bee chapter 27 . 4/24/2009
I READ THIS WHOLE THING LIKE IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!1

OK so I say awesome, incredible,*counts of on fingers* amazing, genious, I cant believe you aren't a pro yet, and blah blah blah. I'll critisize?

The only seemily bad thing I have to say is, that I would have liked Edward finding out the whole Vampire thing to be more...dramatic? I dont know, I guess I thought it was too...tame
NdYeaiiMRuDe chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Diz wass iight u cann nd plzz makke iit longer ii hopee da nextt chapter iiss comiin cuzs ii likee thatt wayy u writee!
caitlexishop chapter 27 . 4/24/2009
James is going to be a problem, isn't he?... Thanks for updating! :D
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 26 . 3/28/2009
Thank you for keeping us updated! I hope everything goes well with your PC.
caww chapter 26 . 3/28/2009
thanks..I do want to read the next chapter.

caww
bendystix chapter 26 . 3/28/2009
you said you wanted the truth on what we thought right? well... i thought it was pretty amazing lol. It's cool seeing what it would be like if bella was the vamp, but personally i'd really like to see a little longer chapters, maybe add more descriptions to the scenes and what not, it makes it alot better i think and gives us more to think about.

keep up the good work max.
BoOkWoRm5235 chapter 26 . 3/28/2009