Reviews for Seras Sees Dead People
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This is good! It's like she has to deal with a crazy dead version of Pip, except that she can't find any allies with Integra or Walter. Alucard, maybe, but he might find it amusing enough to leave Jack alone. I think you should continue this!
ShadesofEverything chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Please go on! If you don't its totally unfair to readers !
KurrydaJellydonut chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
YAY! Go Jack! Darn...he's always looking for the rum. At least the compass worked for once...

-JIGGA
MegFallow chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Make it a one-shot! That way we get to see her interact with all sorts of "dead" characters.

OH oh oh oh ohoh! Make it dead historical/celebrities that Seras's gets to see next! XD
ThroughtheShadows chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love it! This was brilliant. POTC and Hellsing fics are so difficult to write, but you did a great job with this one. Poor Seras, she's always being teased for being a virgin. And now they think she's drunk. (sigh) Anyway, I really like it. Please update soon.
jubiKaL chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
You must continue this story. I want to see integra's reaction to this far fetched tale of rum-soaked pirate ghosts. Well done!
Black Demon Cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Another chapter please! {puppy eyes} I like to see Integra reaction to these.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was great! Jack's dialogue was incredible, especially the one with him saying "well played" Keep it up, I'll be waiting.

Oneshot, twoshot? Oh, love, I never bother with labels.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh my, that was great, just from the summery I could tell who it is. The pirate was entertaining as he usually is, and the situation at the end was funny.

Since your other Hellsing story is going to a close, I say go for some more chapters! It would seem like a good idea for crossovers that would actually seem to make sense. Your entertaining stories earn you a fan!
graypheonix chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Weird, irritating, and slightly amusing. Heh. COntinue to update this, THIS ACTUALLY MADE ME LAUGH! COntinue toupdate, ja ne.
klxzz chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
oh my god you have to continue! this is hilarious!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13