Reviews for Seras Sees Dead People
Der Kaiser chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
very good and funny but it could have been 3 or 4 chapters longer
wolfgrl1423 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
i loved your story! Please update soon! :)

~wolfgrl1423
Litzzy chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
hell!

is love when Seras "defending" the title of Captain Jack xD

I keep reading ~
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
This was hilarious! Really, I loved it, thanks for writing this, bye for now, SEQUEL HO!
Kenneth chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
Uhm... Mornin again, i suppose. Im prety sure you were the previous one i reviewed a story for, and im also pretty sure your the only one. :D

Anyways, as im still useless at doing a review, im just gonna tell you i liked the storyD

Actually, i dare say this is the most awesome crossover story ive ever read. Granted, this is also the first crossover story ive ever read, but thats beside the point.

So, in essence: Hysterically funny storyD Keep up the great work! D
marora chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Magnifique, cherie! Well, I suppose certian kinds of hauntings are fun. Very fun indeed...
marora chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
My peanut. That was awesome. Of course Jack would do something like that.
marora chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Alucard in makeup. Oh, now that is just too perfect.
marora chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
No! The joker now! Oh poor sweet Hellsing manor!
marora chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I renew my analogy: Integra is a very angry mommy, and Seras is a very bad teen. Getting drunk, making out with strange men. Naughty!
marora chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Alucard and Integra seem to souble team Seras as dissapointed parents of a bad teen, but when it comes down to it, mom kicks dad's ass all over the place. As Integra has proven.
marora chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Girl, from one chiquita bonita to another, drop everything and run!

Really funny chapter, good cliffie.
marora chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
She needs to go find that boy from the sixth sense to tell her how to deal with all these poltergiests!
marora chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh Victoria! When will you ever learn there's no use arguing with Captian Jack?
Lion in the Land chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Do you want to know how cool I am? Yes, I thought you might - I looked up 'Party Man' on You Tube to listen to while I read this. You Tube deleted most of the recordings - can you flippin' believe that? But the scene in the art museum was there, and I totally remember it! You know, from when I saw it on the big screen. :P

Anywho, on with the review. Nice ending! Who is Helena, by the way? It seemed like she was from Hellsing, but then Alucard said, "Who's Helena?" Was that just because he still didn't believe in the ghosts?

In this chapter, this was the line that CMU: 'Jan and Casper were the first two to answer Seras's call. They both walked out of Integra's office, cigars in their mouths.'

It was actually more of a guffaw, if I'm being honest.

I just watched the Anime last night with Jan, and I hadn't realized that it was pronounced 'Jan.' I'd thought it was 'Jan.' Oh, I guess that doesn't quite translate via text, does it?

The clown chase was awesome, to put it simply. Very good descriptions and very good use of all the characters. I particularly liked when Jack picked up Seras and took off with her, saying: “Tell her later, Love. We've got a ghost to catch. Remember?”

I liked how Seras felt the nature of the Joker: “I can feel it! He's... he's crazy! Not stupid, but... but completely insane!”

Aww, Seras and Pip got to fade to black. :) I didn't need to see it, I just needed to know it happened. I really, really love Seras and Pip. I think they just may make my top-10-couples-of-all-time list. They're just so right together. *sigh*

Here's another *sigh* for being done with this story. :( If I could give a story favorite-favorite status, this would be it. Truly. So, tell me, what shall I read next? Shall it be this 'Geist Krieg'? (Sorry, didn't check yet to see if you actually wrote it.) It sounds quite different from your other stories that I've read. I'd be up for it, but I'll wait for your direction...Master. ;)

-LiLa