Reviews for What I Did For Love!
Wonderful story would live chapter 40
Where is the next chapter! Ahhhhhhh

Seriously I love your writing and I hope you finish this (no matter how many chapters it takes :) )
AP chapter 39 . 3/14
I've really enjoyed this story and the interesting dynamics you've explored among Stephanie, Ranger and Morelli. I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this story!
OMG...this is an amazing story! As I read, I told myself that I was going to go slowly. That I was going to savour each and every word. That I would only allow myself to read a chapter or two at a time with an occasional extra chapter treat for completing arduous tasks. But, your ability to weave a fantastic plot wreaked havoc with my self-control. I ended up binge reading! Thank you so much for a wonderful ride.

I do so hope that at some point, you will return to the fandom. You are a talented writer and your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
LMH33 chapter 39 . 1/2
So far the best fanfic I've read? My #1 favorite. I really enjoyed it! You have a knack for dialogue and also describing the scenes. I can see it all in my head like a movie. Your description of emotions on faces is phenominal. I guess that is what makes reading your words phase away and all I see are the images you create like a movie in my head. I also like the emotional depth and insecurities you have written in the characters. They are believably human and the Steph with the dialogue of her thoughts and funny brave attitude is fun t read. But also there is the insecurity in thinking no one will stick around and love her so she disbelieves Rangers a whole history of heroic actions when the latest words don't match up like she thinks they should. It's interesting to read that little nagging insecure crazy come out in her when it comes to feeling loved. I guess any woman not secure in love can identify with needing to be regularly reassured in word an actions, I love you. I liked how You developed Ranger as the story progressed so he makes the point of talking to her so that both of them don't let the crazy of insecurity in love get them down and Steph is trying to also confront things more with asking questions instead of just being in denial. If you post more I will be estatic. If not, thank you, thank you thank you, for your hard work in writing 39 glorious chapters filled with vivid emotion and delicious plot twists. Ahhhh it was such a joy to read! I will definitely go back and reread my favorite parts.
LMH33 chapter 36 . 1/1
Whoa I can't believe Joe would join up with the family that framed him...huumm is he under cover? Definitely a surprise. I'm lucky I don't have to wait for an update to read the next chapter. You know how to write a good cliff hanger. You've been doing it the whole book and I get nothing done on my time off but read read read...but it is so much fun.
LMH33 chapter 31 . 1/1
I love how you showed the walls combining down in this chapter with Steph figuring out Rangers actions show his love and Ranger offering his life's secretes to her but she not needing to peek at them, because she knows how she feels for him won't change. You have a knack for drawing riveting human situations with your words and your dialogue is funny and at times so poignant. I love reading your work. The last scene with Lester kissing her good bye for Ranger ...too funny!
LMH33 chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
I can always see the images and identify with Stephs thoughts. Not an easy writing task. The story also moves along at a good pace. So talented.! It's hard to get that perfect balence of descriptive words but not too wordy, but you have it.
LMH33 chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Funny chapter and yes it is romantic in non traditional way.
LMH33 chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Go Steph, love her fighting spirit!
LMH33 chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I know I've said it before but it's brilliant! I need to find another adjective, but your chapters leave me speechless. Never found a book like that before. chapt 12 was still way hot. Can't believe in Chapt 12 she thought it was a dream. I would leave 2 reviews for that chapter if I could. Was too speechless to leave more than a few words to do it justice. Love how the plot always builds. It NEVER lets up. How do you manage?!
LMH33 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Brilliantly crafted chapter.
LMH33 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Steph pushing Rangers buttons to get even and then hi. Losing control was hilaruoue and intense. The whole time I was laughing and biting my nails thinking the cameras ahhh! Obviously you remembered them and put them into the story for mor hilarity. Loved how she got angry and punished him out for round 2 and got the last word when she found out the cameras were on whileTank and the others were breaking up the fight. The whole scene was so funny and intense I could see it all in. Y head because you wrote it so well. I know you wrote this a while ago but thanks! I loved it! Maybe you will still get this review. Your talent has jersey atitude and humor of JE but more interpersonal relationship things going on making it so much more intense and fascinating to read.
LMH33 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Damn you are good! Your chapters leve me speechless!
LMH33 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014