Reviews for What I Did For Love!
What a shame.
Not finished.
So close to the end.

How can something that took so much time and effort be left hanging.

I understand now why so many read and don't leave reviews.

The reader gets shafted every time a story is incomplete, and those that did leave reviews for reading feel shafted even worse.
So very disappointing.
Shanita67 chapter 39 . 7/28
Love this but it feels like it needs one more chap. Please please please
All About RangeMen chapter 39 . 7/11
Awesome story! You're version of Stephanie/Ranger/Morelli is great. While staying close to true, you expanded without making them annoyingly annoying or annoyingly perfect. I also loved all of the auxiliary characters. It was a long pull to the R/S matchup but so worth it. Even though there was obviously more to come, the story is rounded out enough to satisfy readers and still be a fun read.
The only complaint I have is besides no official ending, I don't want it to end. It is a great Plum world to get lost in. :)
Blerghgirl chapter 39 . 5/29
This is a fantastic story. Very well written with a great plot and character development. It's so so sad that it is unfinished. Please come back and finish this story! We need to know what happens between Steph and Morelli back in Trenton!
I just saw that you'd updated this story! Thank you very much for continuing it and I can't wait to see what happens next. You've come up with a really interesting premise and I love the way you've protested Ranger. I can't get enough! Thanks for sharing and I hope you find the time to update soon!
I really enjoyed this story and would love to see it finished. It would be great to see a conversation between Joe and Stephanie...maybe to tie up some loose ends?
AnnieMiller chapter 39 . 2/17
Where is the last chapter? It been a few years and this is a great story but many people will never read it since it's not complete. There are so many incomplete stories on FanFiction that I usually only read the completed ones but found this by chance. You have so many great reviews why not finish it?
Can't wait till the last chapter
Love your writing, am looking forward to you continuing this story. Hope all is well with you & yours. Have a great 2016. Thank you
Wow! Great story & writing. You write better without a muse then most people do having one!
duckquack chapter 39 . 12/12/2015
Amazing story! Please please please update soon!
WyldRabbit chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I know I am really late reading this... IT is a damn good story.. Thank you.
conflow chapter 39 . 9/24/2015
Awesome story! Really enjoyed it! Can't believe you never finished it off though. It only needs one more chapter to tie up loose Morelli ends...
Guest chapter 39 . 8/29/2015
Great story ... And now waiting in anticipation of the final chapter... Pretty please :-)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/28/2015
Awesome chapter, humour suspense,... the works. Favorite line "Oh, a second langusage? I thought you could only moo!" ... LMAO :-)
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »