Reviews for What I Did For Love!
Go1dy chapter 39 . 5/14
Love this story, have reread it multiple times, hope you finish it one day
Quality Fan chapter 39 . 4/19
Would love for your muse to cooperate and let you finish this.
Jo chapter 39 . 4/17
Loved it but totally was left waiting for the last chapter. Maybe you'll update it someday. Preferably soon.
Ever finished it?
misty23y chapter 39 . 1/14
Loved the story, great light moments and angst moments, but I want to know how it ends. Please come back and finish it Someday...
nenaB chapter 39 . 1/2
I need more please chapters please!
nancd24 chapter 39 . 9/29/2017
hey Stayce, I just reread this and see you added a chapter in 2013. Hope you are OK! Would live that final chapter for closure for all, Ranger, Steph, Joe, you and us! xo thank you, you are awesome!
XJerseyGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
I've never reread any of my stories, ever. Once I posted a chapter, it was always done and gone. I'm hoping that if I go back and start start reading Love from the beginning, the characters will start whispering to me again and I'll be able to write that elusive last chapter. What used to be a labor of love, turned into just plain old labor. Hopefully, I can get my mojo, and my Muse, and the joy of writing back again. Wish me luck!

Stayce
ReaderKas chapter 39 . 7/17/2017
Hello. I recently discovered your stories and spent the next several days devouring them all. You have an amazing gift! The characters are so well written with true voices. The stories pull you in and demand you see it through to the end. Which brings me to this request, please finish this story. I want to see Stephanie's conversation with Joe. There is a lot that needs to be said so she can move on with Ranger. I really hope you can find it in you to write it. I know it has been a long time but could you please try? Maybe the muse has returned. Thank you for writing these wonderful Babe stories. They are a testament to your talent. My favorites are As the Worm Turns and its sequel. Whatever happened to the Greece story you mentioned?
Guest chapter 39 . 5/2/2017
That was the biggest threat to their relationship and they survived it.
All the other people are scumbuckets.

Good, good story
Guest chapter 38 . 5/2/2017
Lol Ranger booted Ella and Helen.
I got a kick out of the pregnant costume. It was a good idea.
She had a lousy time even getting sick in Miami and now, like I knew, Joe was undercover!.
Apparently Ranger knew.
This is not going to end well I fear.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/2/2017
That part under the bridge and in the car was terrifying.
She could have frozen or so many other bad things could have happened.

Ella and Helen trying to mark their territory w Steph.
Too funny.

I wonder what's next?
Guest chapter 36 . 5/2/2017
Yay. Steph and Ranger are together and she did good with Abeula. Lol

See. Joe, Malfitano and Rinaldi must be undercover to bring down mama Abruzzi.

Steph sure wailed the bad guys. Lol
Guest chapter 35 . 5/2/2017
That was fun and sexy.
The shopping trip. Then apartment looking, then snowstorm, honeymoon suite and sex.
All was good except the apartment hunting.
Coincidence or not with those addresses?
Guest chapter 34 . 5/2/2017
That was scary, exciting, and fun.
2,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »