Reviews for The Rise of Revan
Spaar chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Awww, I'm sad to see this never come to full fruition, the KotOR series (particularly the first) are my favorite RPG's ever. fRevan and Bastila was always something I had wanted to see explored, although in the canon game I found that over time I grew to actually like Juhani rather alot (never completely got over her looks but she was a cool girl in alot of respects) and so the fact that Bastila wasn't interested in the womenz could be overlooked and KotOR reigns as the greatest game ever. Yes indeed. Even better than Skyrim imo, but that could be because I've never not had technical problems with it, don't get me wrong, great game, just not very stable. I haven't yet played the mass effect series either, so I have the feeling that may contend for the top spot, especially considering it's also by Bioware, don't quote me on it! I think I'll enjoy it when it comes though. Anyway! Good work! I'm diggin how she starts off a little cold and detached and bitchynaggy to everyone but Bastila's somehow manages to smooth her out and make her a decently likeable person. I've no idea how that happened because at most times Bastila isn't exactly a countering influence to those tendencies, but hey! whatever floats your boat, ye know? I, for one, am down. Peace!
MyRandomName chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Nice story,
SoulCry chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
Your story is quite interesting. A conjunction of both KOTORs and them being FemSlash is quite interesting. Also, the storyline is quite captivating in its own, adding to the quality of it. I saw a few mistakes here and there but they are not deterrent for a good read.

Picking up the storyline, I think that Kana would have already realized the truth by now with all those obvious hints. I mean, they're even more than the original story and it would be quite obvious for her to "see the light" before. So far, the story is quite well planned, and the adding of the Exile adds even more.

The only drawback I can find is that this story seems to have been forgotten. I'd very much like to continue reading this story, provided that you keep writing it as well.

Later,

Soulcry.
mylovelyminion chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Good story, I can't wait for the next update.
Weird Kids chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY PMS!
paxm chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
I'm so glad you've updated this! I find how the Exile story is woven in quite interesting and look forward to what you have in store for that. There's not a lot of FRevan/Bastila - and a lot of what's out there on this pair is mediocre. I'm glad you're writing this - I'm really enjoying this.
Crytyk chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
I love you! This is my favorite Raven/Bas fic.
nxkris chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
nice chapter. i like that the mission has begun. update soon.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
Yay, that was a nice kissing seen. A perfect ending to a plesant chapter. The 'old gezzers' wont find out will they? Will they be trouble to this couple? What about the exile? What happens next?
Squeaky Phantom chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Yay, I have been waiting to see the exile. Nice version. An interesting conversation. I hope that Visas is right about Revan. You got Kreia's character down. Interesting bit were the exiles story line is happening the same time as Revan's. What happens next?
Squeaky Phantom chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Great chapter. I loved that little crack about the unexpected coma. You realy got a way with characters. What happens next?
Cakidor chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
Wow! I saw so much potential for these pairings you're writing while playing Kotor, but I never imagined that someone would take on the challenge of doing a fanfic of them. Thank you very much, and I sincerely hope you plan to continue this. _
Squeaky Phantom chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Very nice chapter. I loved the ending. Appsolutly loved it. What happens next?
paxm chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Love the update. I really like the little teasing moments between Kana and Bastila. I hope you update soon!
Bren Tenkage chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
good story, I am impressed, update asap