Reviews for Break Me, Shake Me
YokaiAngel chapter 26 . 11/21
brillaint!~~~~~
vampiremuggle chapter 26 . 11/14
I know it's been more than 5 years but please update soon! I want to know what happens between Viktor and Harry (they're so cute haha) and with Harry's SAD. I really like this story and how realistic the characterizations are (not to canon I mean, but just in general). Anyway I really hope you haven't abandoned this!

~ Vampiremuggle
eh84132 chapter 26 . 9/5
Umm, can I just say that this is not a great place to end it? I really like the story, but I'm greedy and want to know more. Thank you for this though.
Smiles!
animelover132 chapter 1 . 7/20
I like how your referencing Michael Jackson songs in this fanfic. It's so beautiful.
GothDyke chapter 26 . 6/26
Considering the fact that the last update of this story was years ago, and also considering the fact that you now post under a different name for other fandoms, I have to assume that you have left the HP-fandom (which is quite understandable in light of the things you describe in your profile). But it leaves me very sad that this story will therefore probably never be finished.

Nonetheless I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story.

I have read hundreds of stories about an abused, disabled, impaired and/or mentally ill Harry in the last 5 years, but this is the only one which covers Social Anxiety Disorder. You are very accurate in your portrayal of a person suffering from SAD. I am suffering from it, too, by the way, which is the reason I treasure this story so much. In fact, although SAD is not my main mental illness, severe SAD is the most disabling/crippling one.

And as hoping against hope: Please, come back and write a new chapter for this story. You would make me insanely happy.
tabala chapter 13 . 4/14
Why were the dementors stationed at Hogwarts if Sirus Black hadn't escaped?
Enishi-Haru chapter 26 . 2/19
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
Noooo! Don't let it end here! It hasn't been updated in years, but I will have hope that it will eventually be updated. DaggersBloodPain, if you read this, please update, me and your other readers would greatly appreciate it.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
:D
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 9/16/2016
This made me feel bad for DRACO, not Harry.
PJOHPoutsiderlover chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
Please update its a cliffhanger
QveenLizzy chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
When are u gonna update again I love this story
Tilue Akane chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Lol Harry probably casted a silencio charm on Draco!
Tilue Akane chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
Awwwww it's so cute how Harry is towards Severus!
Tilue Akane chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Haha.. that's so rude! He hadn't even yelled at the boy YET lol!