Reviews for Break Me, Shake Me
Tilue Akane chapter 18 . 6/28
Lol Harry probably casted a silencio charm on Draco!
Tilue Akane chapter 15 . 6/27
Awwwww it's so cute how Harry is towards Severus!
Tilue Akane chapter 3 . 6/27
Haha.. that's so rude! He hadn't even yelled at the boy YET lol!
njcabertonj chapter 26 . 6/9
Is this Abandoned?
MidnightGlows chapter 26 . 5/20
nooooooooooo you stopped on the best part!
ShadowThief126 chapter 25 . 5/8
Such a great story with amazing character development. Please update soon!
Charmedguy1993 chapter 26 . 3/5
is this abandoned ?
rmiser1994 chapter 26 . 2/6
great story so far!
I loved this one too. -thorny
Please continue
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
ohhhh not only is harry getting better but the relationship between harry and victor is growing! I cant wait!
SortingHat chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
Sounds more Syltherin then Gryffindor. Sirius Black would be a good slytherin regardless if he became a death eater or not. Heck why are they called Death Eaters and why should we be afraid of them because if you go by their name then they should only eat dead things. Therefore just feed them dead animals and they should be happy and leave you alone.

If anything the death eaters should be called Flesh Eaters.

Your story is pretty cool but is way too short and skips a lot of stuff and I'd love to see Harry's times in class. I have no idea what he has done in class.

More detail would be nice.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Worst spot for cliff hangers but not as evil as Quora's forced sign in.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
The Sirus Black cover ups reminds me of the 9/11 cover ups where things were quickly hushed up and Bin Laden wasn't even on the FBI's Most Wanted List. You'd think for months after 9/11 his name would appear all the time on that show until he was captured or died.

And it's amazing they magically found who was responsible within an hour of the attacks and building 7 went down without even being bumped by an aeroplane.

And then there is the asbestos problem after Silverstein purchased the towers in the summer of 01. The Twin Towers has had nothing but bad luck since it's completion and is like a magnet for trouble waiting to happen.

Here is a quote from a site called What Really Happened: I am not sure if links willcause this review to be deleted.

It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. [Arctic Beacon]
SortingHat chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
I wonder if *backwards* divination is possible where you can view past events instead of future to see completed prophecies instead of future ones.