Reviews for The King and His Protector
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
Hidest monster? Yubel looks really good in her original form!
Junglefan12 chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Cool fanfiction, although Yubel isn't really THAT obsessed with Jaden.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I think T would be a more appropriate rating for this story than K.
IchiIchi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Love it, read all chaps but am just gon review this :P I loved the story :D
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
nice
TitanNegro chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
as the great narrator of metal slug series would say:

JUST GREAT!

(and HEAVY MACHINE GUN)
NekoKiku of Love chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
nice chapter but your link for the pic seems to be broken or something, I real want to see it.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
I love it perhaps and do perhaps say it is perfect.
ChaosLacky chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
This was a great fic. We could see Yubel's and Jaden's personality. The romance could be funny at times (and I sometimes wondered if this was going to be a lemon lol.).

Having the Syrus and Dark Magician Girl coupling sub plot was a nice bonus since I always liked that. Though it did feel a bit rushed at times.
Lonly Wanderer chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
This is a GREAT story

so cool nice ending Jaden,Yubel and Syrus got who they love

please continue writing storys this good and better
Lady Lacie Robin chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
OMG!

its so prettyy!

i like it so much!
themostdarkestheart chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
well, i have read the ending now, and it was really cool. the last chapter was the best, and I love how described what they were doing. Yubel x Juudai will also be my favourite pairing from now and forever, because there is nothing more beautiful than two souls, who promised eternal love to each other and longed for each other for even two lives. There is nothing more wonderful than two souls who even have merged. YĆ³ur fanfic was beautiful and an awesome tribute to the two. :) ah, wish there would be more good fanfics like this out there.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Aw that was such a beautiful ending! I eagerly await a sequel if you're planning one!
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
HEY!LONG TIME,NO SEE!WHAT A AWESOME STORY!BELIEVE IT!
Kamen Rider Tigon chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
Xascul, it was a pleasure working on this chapter with you and i hope we can work on more projects in the future so thank you.

Slan from Crimson