Reviews for Till We Aren't Strangers Anymore
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 4/1
OH PLEASE! This. Is. Not. Graphic. At. All.

GOT IT?!
Yattanaruto chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Am I going to leave a review on every one of your fics that I read? Yes. Yes I will. They'll be shorter from now on. I liked this one too. Loved it. Just so you know. Even though I can imagine you not really caring about these fics anymore, they are pretty old. Oh well. Deal with the review spam.
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Awwwn. Cute and hot, and awn.
Alaisabel chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
N'awww :3 and then there was me who ended up in a near crying situation when I remembered the ending of OotP... Great fic, though :3 it's not your fault I love to pain myself... I really liked the entire "All they've been through"/ finding-each-other-again angle
Maura16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
*Tear... really no nude pics? Oh well... I love this song and I loved the fic too!
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awww, that was really sad and really sweet but happy in the end? :D

Great job!
SiriuslyYours chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
AWWW! This was adorable and had a very "real" feeling to it. Great work! I am absolutely in love with Remus' last line at the end too! :)
Nutmeg49 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I read this story originally on your other site, but I found it on here so I could review this. I've had a bit of a guilty pleasure day and have been slowly but steadily reading through all of your fics. But this one has just blown me away.

It's beautifully written, and so in keeping with the tone of the books that I honestly really wish this was canon. Of course, I'm a firm believer that they were together, but this has just cemented it completely.

Then add in the use of the song. I went to listen to it on Youtube after I saw you'd used it, and I've just fallen in love with the song as well. It's perfect (and for me really hits home with my own personal situation) so to be honest. I love everything about this. I can't fault it, at all.

There are no words though, to make you realise how much this particular one shot has touched me. I sound like a raving lunatic fangirl just now, but yeah.

Absolutely. freaking. amazing.
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great story! A perfect account of what REALLY happened in OOTP. That's why in HBP and DH Remus was so upset and unhappy about Tonks because he missed his Sirius. I think Rowling left it up to the fanfictions to interpret that he accidentally screwed Tonks and married her because she was having his baby.
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Haha~!

I liked the last line there.

This one was a lovely story, my dear.
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Dom!Remus, m...I prefer Sirius as the dominant one in the relationship, but i love how you use the characters, so i don't complain.

Just one little thing, Remus's eyes are golden eyes, not blue.

Also, Remus/Tonks really is the worst pairing ever.
buggie21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Loved it, as usual. Not too graphic, which isn't a bad thing! It was still a balance of sweet and sexy. Good job!

Sam
Twinkie chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
It was cute, and more in-character then a lot of other stories where Remus and Sirius try to rebuild their relationship. Very nice.
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
thta was such a sweet story... :)
WordNerds2008 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
YES! Yes, yes, yes, YES!

This is the first songfic I've read. I skipped the lyrics. But I loved the story. So beautiful. And... yeah - naked werewolf. *gurgle*

I loved this:

‘Next time can be slow,’ Sirius said urgently. ‘I need you inside me now. Please. Make me whole again.’

Alas, I must go to sleep now, instead of reading more of your brilliant stories.

Love,