Reviews for And the World is Poorer
AllAboutPitchBlack chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
like it alot. but how do u do a story on here? i just started today, so im pretty new to this.
TheBlackPages chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was so well written, everyone was in character. I like the prose, the imagery, the dialogue, everything. You should definitely write more of this.
SmilingTiger16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was so touching. Wink is cool. Didn't want him to die.
Gigei chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is very well written. Good work.
Falsetto chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Excellent fic, love the way you described both his relationship to Nuala and Wink. Love the use of the word "homophile," a highly underestimated word. I wasn't too happy about it's negative context, but thatmight be because I'm gay and oversensitive xD And it stands to reason that the elves would be pretty prejudiced, considering that (from what little can be gleaned from the movies) they are very set in old, traditional gender-roles.

Anyway, enough of my prattling, nice fic!
Katrina chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow beautiful! I'm doing a fanfic about him too, sweet prince. He really touches me with his graceful language. The ending was too sad. why do elves have to die?

great take on his friendship with Wink.
Belle07 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
wow, i think you got it rite on the money, with the whole Nuada/Nuala incest (how they complete each other) and also Wink and the prince;s friendship,i liked it ( i loved the movie and rite now obssessing over the prince and princess lol keep writing
Rainaangel chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Really great fic! You really feel for Nuada. Well done :)
M.F.D chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
*sniffle*

So well done. I don't think many immediately realize that Wink was Nuada's friend as well as his guard. Good job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It is so amazing how you have taken so little (just watching the movie) and extrapolated so much out of it. Your Nuada is just as alive in your words as the one in the movie is with his images. You make him so real...
Sunlight-Scars chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This story is amazingly gorgeous. Thank you for giving so much life to two characters who were not given enough in the film.
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Beautiful!
Lady Malinore chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
You are a very descriptive writer, the work is wonderful and you paint a vivid picture of wink that i never even thought would exist, please please let more Nuada flow from your pen, perhapse something off the beaten path of Hellboy II, possibly AU? I'm sure you posess that talent for such an endevour, you have certainly proven that much ;)
Ariana Lussier chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Beautifully written, and I love that the dynamic between the two was that of old friends and comrades-in-arms, not just a noble and his hired thug. You did an excellent job with Nuada's characterization and his conflict over avenging Wink or yielding to Nuala's wishes. I hope to see much, much more of Nuada from your pen.
Awkward English chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
8D

OMG.

NICE WORK WITH THE FIRST PERSON THING.

I LIKE HOW YOU DID THAT.