Reviews for Jack and Giles
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Lolz. Lulz. Brilliant! Electric Pencil. Strange sort of Hero Complex. Companions are supposed "to hold your hand". Possible kitten stranded in ferris wheel.

*Grin*
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
yes! i was so right!

first day of holidays YES!

and thank you for the kid doc story, i love those

(i am currently writing several ones in my head, do you want to know?)

(i will tell you anyway but i trust you not to steal my ideas cause you sound pretty awesome :P )

so...

1. The doc gets hit with this experimental drug that is sort of an early shapeshifting thing and a series of events happens and so on.

2. something happens to the doc and hay ho the doc regresses into previous personalities and previous memories. i am having a little trouble figuring out the logistics so you know i may need to work on that

3. you know how stuff falls through the rift is Torchwood (do you watch it? you should) i want one where a young doc falls through the rift. still don't know how that will happen, gallifrey, time protection and all that.

4. i am writing a Twilight one right now. if you write/read Twilight can you help me? my friends are too but you know, awesome is you

but you know i bore you don't i. what are you story ideas for the future?
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Okay, now I understand. Yay! By the way, you won the extra credit.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very cute, very endearing. Companion's POV is interesting, if not as hyper.

Keep writing!
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh, I adore Giles! But, poor teenaged-looking Doctor! Excellent story!
celticfox chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
WOW.

Yay for ginger!Thirteen! And kid!ginger!Thirteen is incredibly, incredibly cool.

I really like this new companion. He reminds me of Adric. :D I hope he's going to show up again, this TARDIS team is really really fun.

This is very very creative and cool.
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was so not what I was thinking as I created my little challenge... BUT I TOTALLY LOVE IT!
DNAyres chapter 1 . 7/15/2008