Reviews for For You
cowgirlbk87 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I would really like to see where the story goes. As others have said, this pairing isn't done much, and I like finding these stories. I would like to see the character development of two of the most stoic people in the series.
badkarma00 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I like it. Curious to see what you do with this.
Violet Temperance chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I really like the concept of zoe/jayne and id love to see where this story goes :)
Ms. Chips chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Wow, what a fascinating character study, both of Zoe and Jayne. I'm definitely intrigued by Zoe's observations of Jayne when he first joined the crew. What lies beneath, if his bad guy persona is just a projection? And can some of his behavior during the series and BDM be attributed to distancing himself from Zoe in particular, especially as Jayne became aware of her feelings for Wash? And what, then, did Wash's death mean to Jayne?

Clearly Jayne is going to be a changed man, physically and psychologically now, but what of Zoe? How is she dealing with the loss of her husband, and to what extent does her guilt about Wash exacerbate her guilt about Jayne's injury?

I understand that your other story is a priority, but I really hope that you continue with this. I'm eager to see how Jayne deals with his disfigurement, and how Zoe sorts through her feelings. Will being physically impaired make Jayne feel that he can't pursue Zoe, if Zoe ever allows the possibility of a relationship to develop, or is the man beneath the tough guy exterior calling the shots now, so nothing will keep Jayne from opening himself up to Zoe, as much as she'll permit? This is such a rich beginning, and I can see it going in any number of directions. Although your focus is primarily on Jayne and Zoe, I'm also intrigued that River is the one who can push Jayne. She's such a fascinating vehicle for any story, given her Reading abilities. Since she is able to challenge Jayne to help him heal, I wonder if she can't do the same for Zoe, given her insights.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Great job so far!
Mar Komi chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I love it when Jayne is forced to be the weak one, and I have a not-so-secret fondness for the post-BDM Jayne/Zoe pairing, so this story's like Christmas for me. Thanks :)
divine one chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
ditto on what starkissedtulip said!
Starkissedtulip chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
No, you can't do that! I know the first chapter was published three years ago but you can't just abandon it! It's brilliant and there just isn't enough Jayne/Zoe pairings in the ruttin' fanfiction universe! Update please.
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I'm quite fond of Zoe/Jayne stories. I think they work post BDM. Anyway, I'm interested in which direction you will take this story.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
O.O Intense! Me like very much! Please update SOON!

~Agent Malkere
vandevere chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This sounds right interesting. I hope Jayne pulls through...

Vandevere
bladefax chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Interesting opening chapter...please keep writing... good job.