Reviews for Coming Home
TashaRose chapter 37 . 3/13
This was an excellent Christy/Neil story. I loved your plot and how true to the characters you were. Very enjoyable to read this from start to finish.
liz.onia chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
I always like it when I get review from stories, even when they're finished, so thank you for the wonderful read! Christy is my favorite book and this was a much better conculsion than the TV series. Keep up the excellent work writing!
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 37 . 12/15/2013
Loved it and and the ending but you're right lose ends seemed so fitting especially in your story you written it well and weaved the story very beautiful and I thank thee for a very good read.
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 37 . 11/1/2013
I enjoyed this story so much!
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
christy just keeps getting hurt and neil has to fix her. xD juicy stuff
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
loved your Rochester Neil reference lol
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
I'm really enjoying this chapter. im really feeling the emotions too.
I love suspenseful stories and this is feast for my eyes xD
Lisa Cooper chapter 37 . 2/15/2013
RuthR-
Wonderful story, Coming Home. Thank you for writing it. Lisa
Lisa Cooper chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Wonderful story so far. I like all the detail you gave about Christy's family. It was in line, at least mostly,with what was in the book version. (Would George have behaved as you described? I want to say probably.) Thank you for your story, Coming Home. Lisa
Guest chapter 37 . 7/20/2012
I love this sequel! It is so true to the book! I always thought it was a shame that Marshall's book ended so abruptly. I don't think a professional auther could have done better! I really enjoyed reading this! One thing that stood out to be though...Christ never let Neil know that she heard the last part of his 'confession' at her sickbed! I kept waiting for it to come up again! ;) LOL! Great story!
blessedmommy9 chapter 37 . 4/29/2012
Thank you so much for this story! A wonderful sequel to the book. It ends just how I would have imagined it. :-)
lovefanfic1053 chapter 18 . 2/9/2012
I think your right about David. I also think that he is very patronizing in the book. he will not concider at a new idea unless it is his and thats why a lot of people that have read the book see he is not the best match for Christy.
nomdeplume30 chapter 37 . 10/23/2011
*sniff* It can't be over yet! Wonderful, amazing job! And a very sweet note to end on. I enjoyed every minute of this. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into writing this. It was lovely.
nomdeplume30 chapter 33 . 10/23/2011
LOVED the proposal! I'm still chuckling. I haven't reviewed before this because I've been in too big a rush to get to what happens next, but I just had to take a moment here because that was just too precious. :) "And you proposed to me on a horse!"

This whole story has been amazing and I'm loving it. I also enjoyed the character analysis you went into at times. I agreed with it completely. I'm definitely a Neil fangirl and you've done squee-worthy work in this story. :) I'm sad that I'm nearing the end.
prissygirl chapter 37 . 4/24/2011
Loved, loved, loved it! And the ending: "There was really nothing more that needed to be said"...loved that, too! You were completely right to end it there. It was perfect! I was actually worried that an epilogue might ruin that great an ending...so good on you. I enjoyed how you developed some of the characters and gave Christy some new gal pals. I loved the slow build up of romance between Neil and Christy. It was exactly what I was looking for! You sure did have Christy fall/get sick a lot, but I thought you pulled it off much better than that gosh awful tv movie setup. *Cringes* ANYWAY, this is officially now the ending to the book in my head. Mazel tov!