Reviews for Coming Home
Lisa Cooper chapter 33 . 8/23
As a women having been married and having children of my own, having Neil propose to Christy after her experiences in Cutter Gap including watching Ruby Mae go through labor and delivery it is perfectly fitting to her experience; it is real, and in someways it is very romantic. It's romantic to me because in spite of the ugliness and potential ugliness they have seen and been through! Neil still wants to be with Christy, and through all that with her in the future. It looks like he really loves her; whether it be Christy put-together and beautiful or Christy after a hard experience.
Good story. I liked it.
TashaRose chapter 37 . 3/13/2015
This was an excellent Christy/Neil story. I loved your plot and how true to the characters you were. Very enjoyable to read this from start to finish.
liz.onia chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
I always like it when I get review from stories, even when they're finished, so thank you for the wonderful read! Christy is my favorite book and this was a much better conculsion than the TV series. Keep up the excellent work writing!
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 37 . 12/15/2013
Loved it and and the ending but you're right lose ends seemed so fitting especially in your story you written it well and weaved the story very beautiful and I thank thee for a very good read.
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 37 . 11/1/2013
I enjoyed this story so much!
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
christy just keeps getting hurt and neil has to fix her. xD juicy stuff
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
loved your Rochester Neil reference lol
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
I'm really enjoying this chapter. im really feeling the emotions too.
I love suspenseful stories and this is feast for my eyes xD
Lisa Cooper chapter 37 . 2/15/2013
RuthR-
Wonderful story, Coming Home. Thank you for writing it. Lisa
Lisa Cooper chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Wonderful story so far. I like all the detail you gave about Christy's family. It was in line, at least mostly,with what was in the book version. (Would George have behaved as you described? I want to say probably.) Thank you for your story, Coming Home. Lisa
Guest chapter 37 . 7/20/2012
I love this sequel! It is so true to the book! I always thought it was a shame that Marshall's book ended so abruptly. I don't think a professional auther could have done better! I really enjoyed reading this! One thing that stood out to be though...Christ never let Neil know that she heard the last part of his 'confession' at her sickbed! I kept waiting for it to come up again! ;) LOL! Great story!
blessedmommy9 chapter 37 . 4/29/2012
Thank you so much for this story! A wonderful sequel to the book. It ends just how I would have imagined it. :-)
lovefanfic1053 chapter 18 . 2/9/2012
I think your right about David. I also think that he is very patronizing in the book. he will not concider at a new idea unless it is his and thats why a lot of people that have read the book see he is not the best match for Christy.
nomdeplume30 chapter 37 . 10/23/2011
*sniff* It can't be over yet! Wonderful, amazing job! And a very sweet note to end on. I enjoyed every minute of this. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into writing this. It was lovely.