Reviews for The Cat's in the Cradle
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow, I think this is the first time I've come across a story that not only mentioned his father, but actually had him as a character. Even if he's a total jerk and a loser. I'm so glad Cloud took after his mother. Seph and Zack are awesome friends and I hope that monster gets the full wrath of the judge.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I give you two thumbs up for this one!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Awesome job!
sailor winx chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i love it! this one of the best one shot i have read in a while.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Cloud's dad is awful. :O

Very nicely written, and cute ending! w
Kazaam chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Poor Cloud having been hit by his own father! What an awful way for them to meet again after all this time.

Oh gosh, that flashback was so horrible, but I loved how you wrote it! So intense. Mr. Strife was so cruel to Cloud and his mother, and poor Cloud using the gun! Such an awful thing for a kid to experience. **hugs him.** At least no one was seriously hurt.

I definitely liked how Cloud stood up to his father and finally told him what he thought! At least that's a good thing about him coming back.

And yay for Cloud, Zack, and Seph all being a family!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the next part!
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was a really good story! Keep on writing!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh, wow. ;_; Oh, the flashback scene was utterly gut-wrenching. So good. And I loved the confrontation scene; you handled Cloud so well there. So awesome; can't wait to see what else you'll do with Mr. Strife. _
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh, I can only imagine what Seph must've been thinking when he found him! Again, very poignant that he was the one who found him, given their past squabbles (and I adored how Seph admitted that they were friends).

And, oh! Seph and Zack's conversation was so moving, especially how they are so certain that he's going to be okay... and yikes at the flashback. That scene must have been a challenge.

And yay that Cloud's okay! And, ooh, conflict! I almost wanted to applaud him for saying all of that to his dad.

And, of course, I adored the ending, especially Cloud's "We're a mismatched bunch" quote! (And, of course, Zack is thinking about food again...) Wonderful friendship/honorary sibling cuteness!