Reviews for Spectacular Specular
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ahh... I liked this one! Lol. Most people ignore poor Specula, but I'm glad to see someone writing about her! Great job! Lol. I loved it!

There were a few small grammer and spelling mistakes, but hey, we all make mistakes, right? Lol. I loved this, and I love all your Zoids fics. The only Organoid you have left to do is evil old Ambient. Lol.

Btw, I don't know if you've R & R-ed this fic, but I just uploaded chapter 9 of my Zoids drabble fic called "Of Zoids and Organoids". I bet you'd like it if you R & R-ed it. Lol. Check it out sometime.

I loved this! I'm so faving this! Loved it and I hope you write more! Great job! Can't wait for your next great fic! XP

~Ibeyla
9TailedFox chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Very good Bro. It was, how should I say, spectacular, lol. Your grammer and spelling is showing improvement, but still needs a little fine combing. Great discriptions and the character development was good too. I think the ending paragraph ended it a bit abruptly. I think you were done and just wanted to wrap things up, but it came out cramped and made it seem like the story was cut short. Still, very good. I'm off to read "Shadow in the Shadows"

9TailedFox.