Reviews for Steam
JasperK chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
Hi
Just wandered onto this and it was lovely.
Thanks for writing it.
JK
TheBigMystery chapter 32 . 8/22/2010
GYAAAAH! I LOVED IT! X3 Meryl and Vash/Wolfwood and Mily are just TOO CUTE! Kyaaa!~

It is now on my fav of faves list! :3
TheBigMystery chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
I will have to say at the end of chapter 14, I just stared...

Then balled my eyes out. HOW CAN YOU CAUSE ME SUCH GRIEF WITHIN THAT SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME, AND NOT EXPECT ME TO BREAK DOWN LIKE A FREAKIN BABY!

*ahem* That being said, afterwords when reading more, I wiped away the tears and did a laugh similar to a stressed out Vash. o_O

I LOVE THIS STORY! XD
Jaythorne chapter 32 . 2/23/2008
Woot! That was awesome... I couldn't stop reading this; I finished the entire thing in a day! One of the best VM MW Trigun fanfics I have read! Fantastic work! *hugz you* XD

~Jay~ (_() Marshmellow.
Jaythorne chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
... *just read about Meryl* ...

kayAH!

*sob* Okay, just had to get that out of my system... *sniffle* I love the story so far! I'm off to read more. *sniffle* Oh god poor Vashu... *SOBSOB*
Jaythorne chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Ohh... I'm excited! But I've read a couple of your other oneshots, and I think you are very good... anyway, just wanted to comment on that. Now I'm off to the other chappies! *excitement*

~Jay~ (_() Marshmellow.
Ashley chapter 32 . 6/24/2004
This tory is awesome.I would have gone a little farther on the Vash !
DXM Junkie chapter 32 . 8/31/2003
That was a really great story! I love chapter 31~ I also love how you had Rem be the one Wolfwood and Meryl talked to, when they died! I want to read more of your stories!

-Pori-Pori-
Batouzhi chapter 32 . 7/27/2003
Best. Fanfic. EVER. I can relate to both Vash and Rederine, and...Damne this was a great story. Thank you for writing it!
Ryla chapter 31 . 10/3/2002
You did a good job for not doing long stories much:) Thanks for your hard work!
LisaTheStampede chapter 32 . 9/18/2002
AHHHHH, KAWAII! *eyes are bright* I read this whole story in about an hour or so, maybe a little more, starting earlier tonight, and WOW! It's so good, waiii! _ I love it! One of my absolute favourite stories ever!

I LOVED the thing with Rem giving people a second chance, because it's such a Rem-thing to do. And it helps me explain a way that poor Wolfwood can live. *tear* The ending was just perfect as well, and I loved when the absolutely adorable-and-blockheaded Vash FINALLY realized what he felt for poor Meryl. _ Nightow should turn this story into a movie! Well, it probably won't happen, which is saddening, but that's irrelevant, because the fact remains that this story is AWESOME!

I usually don't even review stories, but this one was so good that I just had to. _ *glomps Vash* Ahh! Now I want to watch the series all over again! But I need to either borrow the DVDs from my cousin or buy them myself. *nods* Methinks I will buy them, obviously.

Ack, here I am going on about DVDs, but anyway. Love your story to pieces, and I loved Heartbeat too, but I'm too lazy to go review it, and now I'm off to see if Episode 13 is done downloading yet. Sure, it may be a clips episode, but I like when Meryl & Milly walk in on Vash.

*recieves odd stares* WHAT? I can obsess just as much as the next Vash fangirl, and then some. _ Anyhoo, this review is really long, so I'll end it now. Keep up the awesome work with your stories!
Suns Golden Ray chapter 32 . 7/29/2002
Yeah, I know it's a little late, but oh well. Excellent story, a little confusing at times, but nonetheless happy. I especially liked your use of the sun's golden...rays...-_-'
Anime Star chapter 32 . 7/26/2002
waii! i wuved it! o it is romancey isnt it?

did vash give her a ring or something? i couldnt figure it out T_T
Aurora-chan2 chapter 32 . 7/14/2002
'Steam', was the best Trigun fanfic ive ever read! (i never write anything to post on so actully writing something and posting it is quite a feat) But your talented. I liked the fanic, becuase it's something i would write if i could. Chapter 13: Pain, that made me all teary eyed. I had just watched the volume were brad dies*over again* soo it was really sad. *sniffles* it made me cry. *sobs* it was so sad..wahhhhh. lol, A-hem well i hope u keep writing good stories-

Aurora-chan

(megumi-chan)
Lynda-chan chapter 32 . 6/26/2002
**bows**

No indeed, thank you for writing it!

I was elated when you finally decided to finish it for us poor fans. Sigh.

Thank you very much for the read...

Now go and write more VxM and WxMil fluffy goodness :D

.. What? I'm not selfish, WHAT?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »