Reviews for Bridget In Trouble
Blank chapter 13 . 8/12
Is there going to be more to this story? Because it sounds really good and want to know what happens next! :-D
Is there a finishing to this story? It's to much of a cliffhanger and it would be nice for there to be an ending. Pretty good though.
justcallmestephiemarie chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Write More Soon
R1U2 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Please add
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
Cool story, can't wait for chapter 14.

songwritersonly chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
TheaterChick210 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I really like this update soon!
bridget richman fo evea chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
OMG Y ou are such a good writer and i love this chapter this story is amazing and it keeps me longing for more. Please write some more chapters and dont keep me waiting like you did before
rubydo9592 chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
so what's it going to be like when bee tells her dad? or when they tell eric's parents? i'm interested to see what kind of people you have as eric's parents since we never meet them in any of the books. i really liked this chapter! please write some more!
Half crazed dancer chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
I'm happy you aren't giving up on this story. It is very good. :D
rubydo9592 chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
good story! my only question is: is it over? i feel like you've kind of left things hanging . . . another chapter or two would wrap things up nicely, i think.
rubydo9592 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
awesome story! i love bee and eric . . . at least, i'm assuming the baby's eric's. anyways, can't wait to read more! :D
Dementor Dementor chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
pretty good
OneTreeHill0983 chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
this is so cute update soon
MinivansRockMyWorld chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
I really like the idea of this story and it's written pretty well- especially for someone writing on a cellphone! I hope you update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »