Reviews for Beyond
jaconda chapter 1 . 1/7
What Rose actually looked into was the Time Vortex, which is not part of the normal universe. Red Riding Hood? Where did that come from?
K.Lynx chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is fuckin' awesome, man!
mavic chen chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I could say something, but it was already said by Gandalf.
mistermyster chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Beautiful description. You really got the sense of how the story works: "She can taste it on her tongue like sugar and smoke. She can taste light—she is light." I always thought King made these strange concepts that were impossible to actually duplicate- to actually know- understandable and real to me. I can envision it. Light, to me, would taste like sugar and smoke. It's familiar even though it's not.
This was beautifully done.
This was, wait for it...brilliant.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The heart of the TARDIS is not the heart of the universe. It's just part of the TARDIS. And the phrase Bad Wolf, in Doctor Who, was just a phrase and had nothing to do with Red Riding Hood. Nor was it a wolf spirit or anything like that.
TheSoulGiver chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love it! Great concept and well written :D
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh. my. god. you just blew my mind. never in my life did i think there would be a dr who/dark tower crossover.
Brilliant.
Jujulica chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Two words: "Loved it!"

Ok, well maybe more than two words, since I feel like typing you a novel right now.

Mixing Doctor Who with the Dark Tower? Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.

IT JUST MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

Thanks for writing this!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is very good, and I hope you decide to add to it.
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
A fantastic mix. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Unknown Kadath chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very good-really captures the magic of both series.
Tamira chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
A very twisted sort of sense, yeah.. .but it is there. - and for sure not that much weirder than the end of the Dark Tower books - or getting your head around constant time travel in a series you watch.

And "The rose is the key and the key opens worlds." that is just double perfect!
torchwoodtimelord chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow. I really like this. And it makes perfect sense. Brilliant.
StDogbert chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Sure. Why not? After all, all things serve the beam...

...and that is the truth.