Reviews for Beyond
Endelda chapter 1 . 9/11
Oh wow, I *really* like this. It's well done with just the right feel for both Doctor Who and The Dark Tower, both of which I love. It also hatched some interesting headcanons for me about North Central Positronics and Classic Who Time Lords, but I'll probably never do anything with them other than some complicated daydreaming lol
scaroth chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
No, it's not the heart of the universe. Red Riding Hood?
D chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I was lookig for that crossover fiction for ages, thou connection between Doctor world and Tower world seems obvious.
It's beautiful, thank you, dear author
jaconda chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
What Rose actually looked into was the Time Vortex, which is not part of the normal universe. Red Riding Hood? Where did that come from?
K.Lynx chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is fuckin' awesome, man!
mavic chen chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I could say something, but it was already said by Gandalf.
mistermyster chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Beautiful description. You really got the sense of how the story works: "She can taste it on her tongue like sugar and smoke. She can taste light—she is light." I always thought King made these strange concepts that were impossible to actually duplicate- to actually know- understandable and real to me. I can envision it. Light, to me, would taste like sugar and smoke. It's familiar even though it's not.
This was beautifully done.
This was, wait for it...brilliant.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The heart of the TARDIS is not the heart of the universe. It's just part of the TARDIS. And the phrase Bad Wolf, in Doctor Who, was just a phrase and had nothing to do with Red Riding Hood. Nor was it a wolf spirit or anything like that.
TheSoulGiver chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love it! Great concept and well written :D
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh. my. god. you just blew my mind. never in my life did i think there would be a dr who/dark tower crossover.
Jujulica chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Two words: "Loved it!"

Ok, well maybe more than two words, since I feel like typing you a novel right now.

Mixing Doctor Who with the Dark Tower? Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.

Thanks for writing this!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is very good, and I hope you decide to add to it.
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
A fantastic mix. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Unknown Kadath chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very good-really captures the magic of both series.
Tamira chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
A very twisted sort of sense, yeah.. .but it is there. - and for sure not that much weirder than the end of the Dark Tower books - or getting your head around constant time travel in a series you watch.

And "The rose is the key and the key opens worlds." that is just double perfect!