Reviews for Edward's Pecs
Ginny Prongs chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Love it love it love it. Love it!...and...yeah.

Ginny XD
sat chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
eje women cant tell their mates everything they like about them or else they'll get a fat head, then they'll start doing it al the time. if they do it all the time it starts to get annoying and then the thing you once loved you hate.

(i know we haven't talked for a while but i had to let you know that this is what happens when you tell men things so that you don't go doing it in real life.)
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i do that sometimes! fall into an edward induced coma, that is. i give five/five stars.
Confused55 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
GREATNESS! im absolutly shocked only 53 people have reviewed this! its so good! i just wanted to suggest that you elaborate one thier weekend events, it would be very interesting. and if not are you going to finish at all?
VeryRachelBerry chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
love it :)
12345jj chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
that last sentance...awesome. 'history of couple-dom' great way with words:)
12345jj chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
haha i love this! and yes i do love 'smirksome' , so totaly Edward
BlackSurmise chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
OH. MY. EDWARD. THAT WAS SO COOL! And 'smirksome' does totally fit him!
xStayWithMe chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Very cute. I think that's just how Edward would've handled the situation, actually.
magnolia-bunny chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
i love you! (in a totally non-creepyish, non-stalkerish way, of course) your writing is amazing!
drew0723 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
*sigh*

*double sigh*

don't I wish that he really is real. and mine for that matter. hahaha, since it won't do me too much good if he's taken.

i think i'll be bringing a temperature detector thingy with me where ever i go now

i'm just taking a breath from catching up on all the school work that i've put a hold on for reading twilight. sigh.

keep it up with whatever you're doing

i have my eyes on u

in the good way, of course haha
UltravioletSpark chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
wow! really great story! I loved it! :)
effulgent.fred chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
I really enjoyed that! I'm so sad that you stopped updating this story...it was so Edwardtastic! ( I made that up...I don't use it much, unless something truly deserves it, and you're story does!) Your story is frickin awesome!
effulgent.fred chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
I'm loving the word smirksome! It is so unbelievably awesome, just like this story!
effulgent.fred chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
AH! I love Edward! He is so sweet..I also love this story! (Sorry, I'm in a weird mood today, so I may sound a little creepy when I review...I'm not usually this creepy...)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »