Reviews for Paradise
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
...m-my keyboard's a mess... *blushes*
...f***...that's not comin' off easy
TheFlurryofMelodiousFlames chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I never thought Vincent and Sephiroth would be a good couple... until now:) That was one of the best stories I have ever been blessed enough to read. You have amazing talent.

Alyssia(TheFlurryofMelodiousFlames)
livxuponxhope chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Okay i think if any human, male or female, was to wake up in Sephiroth's house and then have Sephiroth have sex with them they'd consider themself in paradise.

Good job :D
Schizzar chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
A tad OOC but given the pairing, that was expected. Overall, I loved it. Vincent and Sephiroth is just too hot! Great job.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That. Was. Beautiful. Usually I don't like this pairing, but...it was perfect the way you wrote it. Wow...that's all I got to say. Nice job.
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
woah. that was really well-written! i love how descriptive you were, and how you could really feel vincents emotions! i loved the sentences in-between the paragraphs! they mdae the story special

obsessive
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was so awsome! I loved it !
Commonplace Asphyxiation chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hey, Awesome. XD

I loved your story. It was simply fabulous, but I found myself betaing (like I do to EVERYONE) and decided to catch as many for you so you might better this sexy lemon.

Bone Village, tearing apart the earth underneath his [feat]. Every step was another step that drove him [madder] and crazier

[feet][more mad; crazier]

nipples and he could fell both of their

[feel]

Vincent was overcome with pleaser, and

[pleasure]

Little mistake always distract, so (mostly because I have ADD) I thought, if I caught them, someone else might.

Continue being freakin awesome!

C.A.
Tokiohoteltomkaulitz chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
You just made my day! I am a huge vincent fan and am currently writing about him, it would be my first fan fic!
Maiami chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I'm tearing from the absolute smexiness of this! One of the best Sephcent fics I've ever read! PLEASE DO ANOTHER!

Also, if you've played Chrono Trigger, you should read my fic if you don't mind a Magus/Original Character }
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww, that's very cute! poor Vincent! :)
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
teh smex is awesome
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i liked it, it was sweet. poor Vincent... _
hitsuni chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
omg. i love you. i really do.

was going through all the different seph and vince fics and i came upon this.

Brilliant. i love it.
Darthcloudness chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow *fans self* that was hot! I like how you broke up some of the parts for a bigger impact but I I think one of vincents questions should have been "why are you still alive?"