Reviews for A Treatise on the Properties of Ninja Wood
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
YES! This is just so hilarious! Beautiful work, drunken Donnie's logic is infallible XD
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Y'know... I always wondered that too. It all makes perfect sense now Thank you for writing. :3
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Too bad Leo's swords aren't made of ninja wood. Maybe then they wouldn't break so much!
HowCouldThisHappenTome chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
...And three to the elves.

Oh, Donny, I love your ramblings. XD Too good. I loved it.
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
and then two to the turtles of NYC... I AGREE MICHELANGELO!

You know, this actually would be an interesting hypothesis...it would certainly explain why lasers are so effectively blocked by their weapons _

-GreenPeace49
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Drunken Donnie? This is just too hilarious. I have never witnessed a drunk scientist. I can only hope that if I ever do, the experience goes something like this. This is awesome.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
omg that is too funny. too bad they didn't tape it to use a blackmail fodder later when he sobered up. lol very cute fic. ahh geniuses on booze. interesting combination. lol
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
and now you've given me a fit of the giggles...you really should stop playing with my emotions! Shame on you! Jk ;)

Good point O.o Of course the bo staff can't fly mikey, what are you thinking! so THAT'S how they can defy lasers...it all makes so much sense now...*adds to favs*
Leepet chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
“Of course, we’ll fill the center with coffee beans and the combustion will be much more efficient,”

"And so, he forged many weapons of power, and gave…nine of them to humans, I think, and three to the elves…”

I can't stop laughing. Drunk Donnie... XD
Star in Ruin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Haha! That was funny (though I think that was your point)! What really got me (I'm a bit obsessed) was the reference to Lord of the Rings. )
JMJones chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
‘I Am A Butthead’ Jones.

XD I busted a gut at that alone. And the surreal properties of Ninja Wood that Don explained oh so eloquently. I now understand things I didn't know existed. :D As for the rest... simply brilliant.
Ultra-Geek chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh, goodness! I loved this. I'd have to say though that my favorite part was this:

'“So, why can’t your bo staff fly, then?” Michelangelo asked, now filled with the desire to see how crazy this conversation could go.

Donatello blinked at him. “Because it’s not a boat,”'.

Great job!
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This story was great! It cracked me up. But I have to admit that Donnies basic theory, (a splinter of wood from the Daimyo's staff), actually makes some sense. Please write more stories! ;)
lovova chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Damn Donatello, I really think you had something going there, until Frodo started dancing around in your head...great one shot, very amusing _
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
LMAO! The whole last paragraph was genius XD I loved how Mikey kept him going. Gotta love a drunk Donny.