Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
:( Poor Legolas. Aragorn, too, but I feel more sympathetic to the elf.
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Yay! Awesome story (& i luv the title! lol!) D u r such a great writer!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
oh nice story that settles quite nicely into the normal book.
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw that was really sweet. I liked the way you seemed to give Frodo a cover of mysteriousness (if thats a real word lol) and once more delve into my fave elfs emotions. It was funny with the pipe! ai aragorn, you seem like you want to do nothing else other than annoy, but really you are helping him lol.

xx
Linn152 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love the way you write Aragorn and Legolas' friendship. Really loved the description, characters... Truly gorgeous story.
Lanche chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Evergreene,

This story is a triumphant return to LOTR. Welcome back! I like the way you set up the story with the descriptions of the canyon and the group. I especially enjoyed how you used their body language and expressions to describe the horror of the cave-in rather than saying it. Excellent story all around.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is an excellent story, Evergreene! And Aragorn found such an ingenious way to distract Legolas - the pipe! So the pipe can be useful after all although the elf would never admit it. I loved the hobbits' reaction to the story. And I loved the way you ended it with Gandalf saying the password - Mellon - after all friendship is what the story is all about. Congrats on third place!

StarLight
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Great Story! Your descriptions are beatiful and allowed the reader to feel like a "fly on the wall." Nice job, I hope are able to write more.
elvensecret chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
brilliant as usual! great characterization, nicely written. i love all of your stories. welcome back!
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was a very good story and very well written, I was drawn into it and read the whole thing in one gulp! LOL! It's not often anymore that I find to much worth reading that has the quality of this piece! Thanks so much Hugs Deb the Imp
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This story got my top vote at Teitho. Congratulations on third place.

I really like this version of what happened at the gates to Moria. It was almost like a gapfiller. I think the simple exchange: “You did not have to come.” “You asked me to,” the elf prince replied simply speaks volumes about the friendhsip between Legolas and Aragorn.

Bless Frodo for 'forgetting' the story and wanting to heop Legolas by hearing it again. That was a nice touch.

A well-written and entertaining read.
Apsenniel chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
How lovely to see a story from you again...I love your stories, and this was no exception.
Jebb chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
How lovely to see you posting again and with my favourite elf and ranger on excellent form, the descriptions here were lovely I realy felt as if I was seeing them through your words

Glad the muse has returned and I look forward to reading more of your stories very soon