Reviews for Everything in Your Power
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Annabella Laurie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
OME That was amazing! I have been wondering how this all went, seeing as SM skimmed over the details. I'm so glad you wrote about it.

Such amazing details!

Can't stop reading, even though I REALLY should be updating my story, Southern Skies! My reviewers are going to murder me!

Loved it! Really did!
ToriTheHumanDot chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Cool. Can't wait. ;)
m.whisper.to.the.darkness chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Very nice job with this one-shot, I enjoyed it.

I think you were able to capture the essence of Carlisle, and in many ways, I believe that Edward and Carlisle are closer than Stephanie makes them appear to be. They both have (or had) a sense of self-doubt and something similar to loathing. It was very Carlisle-ish to have him be angry for not being able to save more lives.

Continue writing!

-M.
cntpny chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
this was a really great interpretation of carlisle's story.

great job.

xx
Lisilsasya chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
I LOVE hearing Carlisle's (spell?) view GLAD he saved Edward
sylphides chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Quite a good characterization of Carlisle at a younger age when he wasn't as wise and experienced as he was when we first met him...

My suggestions: it could do with a little revamping (if you're in the habit of that, which some people aren't with their fanfic). Carlisle's thoughts seem almost too young for a vampire who's lived a long time already. A younger voice is good, but at times it feels like he's not lived all those years that he already has. Also, I enjoyed the details and perceptions that Carlisle, as a vampire, would have, but again as a vampire he would perceive so much more than a human that perhaps more detail, and more richness in description and attention to the senses would not be amiss.

I particularly liked the very last bit- angsty and exactly in the mindframe of a vampire who is torn about changing a human, even for a good cause. I definitely liked your Elizabeth, she was painted particularly vividly.
ToriTheHumanDot chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Please, PLEASE write more chapters on this story! I think you did an awesome job on Carlisle's pov. WRITE MORE!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
that was REALLY good. brilliant :D
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i love it

its really good!
An LOTR Freak chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
*floored* ...that was awesome. wow...just WOW...
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
wow. i have never read any thing like it. and thats a complament.

it was really good. i have read man storys like this and they always seem to skip over elizabeths part in it.

great job
Authorqueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
You are so continuing this.

What's Edward's reaction to the "vampire" bomb? What does Carlisle make of the situation? Answers! Now! PLEASE?

Queenie xx
x.charli.x chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Haha! i love it! cant wait for more!
xFearxOfxDeathx chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was excellent (: I really njoyed it, and I love the way you portrayed Carlisle.

Umm, I'm not so good with words, so yeah, that's all :D