Reviews for No Thinking About Tomorrow
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm sorry, I didn't really like this. Just the unlikeliness of Cadvan and Maerad being simultaneously drunk in the middle of a...tavern? Orgy?...just strikes me as sort of ridiculous. My opinion, sorry. It was well-written at least.
221b-whovian chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
*dies of laughter* That wad awesome! I can't even... ah man. One word. One word stood out for me. And that word is Cadders. Good lord, noble Cadvan should never, EVER be called that again... despite his state of inne... inebri... drunkness.
Twilightlover808 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I likeed it! You should add more chapters with this story!
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Mwahahaha, that was very silly and very appreciated. Just what I needed. :D

Lucy
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh my gosh. One word: Cadders? *dies of laughter* I like how even as drunk as he is, Cadvan can still object to that. Not to mention Maerad even calling him that in the first place. Mwahaha.

Hehe Maerad was semi-bossy about him kissing her...'twas funny. And poor Cadvan, when she collapsed in his lap. :D
TeamEdward101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I liked it! It was pretty funny!
Fireflown chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
wow just wow... so random and funny lol
sylvanius chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was really well done and very very funny, definitely the best fanfic I've seen done in this fandom. Bravo!
cara eats books chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This was hilarious.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I snickered the whole time which is something I do not usually do so good job. with the makin' u tha snickrin' and the sentence fregment puttin' something

...

Tabitha of MoonAurora
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
hehehehe funny! i love c/m stories!
Jace And Edward Fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i thought that this was incredibly hips-hyts-funny
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
haha!this was brilliant!i loved it!it rocked the house,was brilliantly writtena dn ddint even notice it was just like the mummy until your comment at the the mummy rocks anyway so they both rock!haha!loved it!

Willow

x
garnius chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
lol. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! U've read the singing already? LUCKY! I'm in th US, and it doesn't come out till march 2009! *growl*. how was it?
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008