Reviews for The Shark with an Insane Overbite
DarkestFiction chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Poor Link, doing that just to make Toon link happy...nice story by the way :)
Killer Pineapples chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
XD I knew Toon Link wasnt so innocent after all and he needs to watch his mouth! Lol poor Link... his wallet got "stolen" from an other version of himself... -Gets shot- Anyway... lol annoying Peach xD She gawks at monkeys? O.o Thats not very lady like lol and poor yoshi has to deal with ness' fascination for elephant poo and his own hatred for the zoo while being ther... Sigh I agree Yoshi... Sometimes i hate the zoo 2... lol funny story! :)
Nintendolover222 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
OMG SRSLY LOL! BTW (FTW) WTF BBQ?

No, actually this is pretty funny.

"THAT ELEPHANT JUST CRAPPED ON HIS FOOD! UGH! OHMAHGAWD NOW HE'S EATING IT! AUGGHH!" Ness was barfing in a trash can next to Yoshi.

"I hate the zoo." Yoshi sighed.
MarxCrispyFish chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ha ha! I loved the part with Toon Link being "traumatised" by Link and the idea on peeing on a shark is stupid but so hysterical at the same time! The only random parts were with Roy, Ness, and the pooping elephant. I kind of thought that Animal Planet should have been trying to capture Yoshi to do research on him. Just my idea! Overall, it was excellent on humor and okay on originality!
Sweet Reichel chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
LOL D cool. You could have done it a little bit larger with other characters (like Pit XD)
Gonzales512 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aww man, poor Linwoh my god it's Michael Jackson. RUN TOON LINK! Before someone else ruins your life.

- Gonzales512
Dark Kyotoa chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww mah gawd, that is so messed up! (Punches Toon Link in the face and steals his stuff)

Security: Hey! What are you doing to that innocent boy?

Me: Err... Giving him a facial massage? You know, to ease the mental brain damage caused by that other guy.

Security: ...Keep up the good work. (Walks away)

Me: 0.0; Cool. :D

Roy had a smart moment? SCARY.
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008