Reviews for Babies
made me laugh! Good one!
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Like it
Maddelynn Sky chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ok its funny i read this now because my little sister asked me yesterday
Angel Of Versailles chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
What a cute one-shot!
Adorable innocent little Lucy...
I love it so much!
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Very cute and funny
CelebratingUniqueness chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
HAHAHAHA :D I laughed my ass off Well done well done haha
elmaa chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
this was adorable. :)
carandae chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is simply brilliant! Oh, Peter's story. Lol.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow.

-Dyslexic Nerd
lionessofvaliance chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
One word HILARIOUS! :) Great Job!
wenk wenk chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my goodness. Laughed like an idiot throughout this whole thing. I can't even begin to explain the things I am feeling. Well done. Very, very well done.
deviocity chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
lol! goodness that was hilarious. i esp. loved Susan's way of answering: telling it as technical as possible.

but Peter's explanation (or attempt of, i should say) was my favorite. I laughed so hard when he said: "...When you're ready you, er, press your belly button and the baby comes out, whoosh like that.1" Oh, Peter...that was worse than telling her the truth.

Good ole Edmund giving the most truthful explanation...even though she shouldn't have know where babies came from in the first place. Oh, I could just imagine the look Susan gave Peter when she found out that he told their younger brother.

And brilliant way to end with Lucy still not knowing where babies came from even though she got three answers. "Good" indeed.
forNarnia chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
hahahahahaha, how come Peter can tell it to Edmund but not Lucy, hahahahahaha, this made me laugh, now that i think about it, i never knew why i know that... hmmmm
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I only have 3 letter for you...LOL.