Reviews for Shattered
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow. just... wow.

What a simply brilliant take on this story. I truly wish that I had thought of it!
Icklekins chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Granted, I didn't cry, but I didn't exactly get a deep, deep sense of sadness from Jareth. To me it felt more like regret, possibly self loathing, that his world is so dependent on someone else. I wonder, in this tone, where he would go if he actually tried to woo someone into staying, rather than being as cruel as he is. Interesting read for sure.
Dragonzair chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
NGAH. You can make a grown person cry.

I love this version a lot. It's a different view and...and... oh *blubbers*.
CoffeeKris chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
*cries*
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was incredibly sad. I always thought there was a certain look of regret when he hears her say The Words. And her... Regret, also? In the way she reaches out to catch the crystal and it vanishes?
Ying-Fa-dono chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
*singing* Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream! Oh, poor Jareth. So sad that he has to go through that all the time everytime. It was a shame that the next Runner hadn't turned out to be Sarah asking for round two. And since when have the Fireys been . . . rabbit like? They don't look a thing like rabbits in my oppinon. Oh, well. I liked this. Sad and agnsty, just they way we like 'em. Right?
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
What an interesting and cool chapter this is. Thank you for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
madamoisselle la lune too lazy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Fucking awesome!

The coolest interpretation EVER!
dressagegrrrl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Truly lovely! I love your take on this so much.
T.Dahila chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
U_U. You've made me sad :*(. It was great...*cries*
Sonika chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
;_;

So sad... oh god, if this is what happens to Jareth's world every time he gets a runner no wonder he can be cruel. Their eyes are worst! You made me cry...
Regnigoftheblackforest chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
(too lazy to login)

What a beautiful story! I'm tearing up a little bit!
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh, how beautifully sad! A very unique take, too. Thanks for sharing this, Kore.

fm
darkbangle chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was so sad. T.T Poor Jareth... It was an absolutely lovely fic.
Witch Nova chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was lovely, really something.

It really pulled at my heart strings, I could feel Jareth's sadness.

Thank you for sharing.