Reviews for Staring
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Your characterization? Terrific. I loved the push and pull of this relationship, and how much detail you put into it.
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Nice one :)
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is just breathtaking and you have such a talent. And I wish I were able to write like you because this was just beautiful and intricate and oustanding and you didn't even use dialogue or even tell it like a real story but at the same time you conveyed so much love and so much com
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Perfect one shot, very different from anything I've read
really good
manic ayla chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my goodness. This was achingly beautiful. So much subtlety in your writing, just like the subtlety that you put into their interactions. Such a strange idea but it is so perfect.
UnlimitedThoughts chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
*speechless* holy crap tht was good ;)
Hecate'sMushroomMinions chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That. Was. Freaking. Brilliant.

Amazing. I think this is the BEST L/J oneshot I've ever read. You totally sucked me into their whole world. Around the middle, I actually forgot I was reading, and lived IN the story.

This was super good. Now I'm off to read your other fics!
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was awesome
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
My mind has been absolutely BLOWN by this

Dear god
FlowerPower123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
WOW. That was amazing! I love it!
Szki chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love you.

I love this.

I am going to bail my eyes out now and cry.
Graffigraphy chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was a really strange, interesting story. You certainly capture very powerful aspects of both characters, and managed to create a fic about balance and control, but in a nicely passive sense. To be quite honest, I wasn't in love with the plot of this fic, but looking past the plot I very much respect your approach, which was totally unique, and your attentiveness to the craft of writing. Nicely composed prose, interesting, different idea.
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is seriously amazing! You have amazing characterization in such a short piece.
verbpreciousgem chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
gosh, this was so good!

it was much more serious than what i usually read, and at first i didn't expect to like it. but as i read on, i just couldn't stop!

it was fantastic(:
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Beautifully written. Loved this line "He wants them to be extraordinary because he knows they can."