Reviews for applesauce
TrekkeiGenkai chapter 1 . 7/28
Wow, that was amazing.
AMMiss chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
AW~~! Loved this one-shot. It had me in tears of how Sasuke is a jerk and tears of happiness for the ItaSaku moment with Natsume!
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
One word: Beautifull!
lightorange chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
It's heartbreaking.
Fist.Of.Fire chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow. I cried throughout the one-shot. It so beautiful and intense. And Natsume. A beautiful name. Loved the oneshot.
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Ah. Yup! I very much agree with your betas. At first glance i thought it would be a light one shot coz you know- its applesauce. What i didn't expect is a heart-wrenching-only-one-time-in-a-life-father-daughter-moment. Mind you i'm a sucker for father-daughter relationships. *blows nose sniffles*

So yeah, I was expecting a super awesome 1000 words long touching explanation behind the meaning of her name...and i get a tree. Yeah! I was touched. Very. LoL.

So anyways, another job wel done. Applause!

P.S. Sasuke is a bitch in my universe. (no offense sasuke lovers)

P.S.S. I use to be madly in love with Sasuke. I was the center of my universe. Until Itachi came. And you wrote.
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awe how sad!
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
*hugs chest* Oh my heartstrings, how they are tugged! SOOOOO CUUUUTE! So sad! I've fallen for yet another of your fics! The interaction with father and daughter was so tender and emotional, I felt like crying!
saturnsocks chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Ugh! Oh! My heart strings! This story was amazing,
crayrose chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow no. Totally uncalled for. This certainly broke my heart damn it.

The way you portrayed their emotions; you can feel their distress at the situation, and the affection for each other. And the fact that the eldest Uchiha, who's supposedly cold and unemotional, and would presumably be keen to having a son in the future, holds such an affection for a daughter...*sob*
These are the times when I wish Sasuke fails to exist. I love your stories so much
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh gosh! Sad and beautiful as always! ;-;
silveroaks chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
heartbreaking but i loved it :)
great job
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So achingly beautiful and sad... I wish Sakura had ran away with Itachi, I'm totally sure he'd make her the happiest woman on Earth! Great story!

Pawsies, dearie, where are you? Give me a sign, I'm worried!

Take care.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was very sweet but heartbreaking all the same; I love the emotion you put into this. :D
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
It's so sad that Itachi and Sakura can't be together, but I'm glad they're able to share moments like this! And his love for Natsume is so sweet! I really enjoyed reading the story! :D