Reviews for Timelines & Bylines
JohnQuilt chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I really enjoyed this , I think it has further to go. I love your writing style
BlackJoker013 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
update soon
BlackJoker013 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
i was wrong you got the chemistry down right perfect
BlackJoker013 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
i like the chemistry between Lois and the doctor good job meshing it up
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
That chapter...that chapter was sad! I feel terrible for the both of them.
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Best Christmas related story I've read in a long while.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Part six definitely qualifies for mood whiplash. Comedy, comedy, comedy, comedy, comedy, tragedy. My neck hurts. Poor Lois, finally realizing that life on the TARDIS isn't always going to be fun and games.
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
As much as I liked the first two chapter being told from Lois' POV, I loved that we could peek into the Doctor's head here.
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I like their rapport. The way the Doctor and Lois play off each other in conversation is brilliant.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great start. Will continue reading. Lois' first impression on how the Doctor is much older than he looks is very astute.
Miss Ray chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
I've been through all the Doctor Who/Smallville crossovers, and I've got to say that this is my favorite. Now, I haven't watched SV in a few years, but compared to other fics I've read, Lois' character feels right. I'd say it's spot-on, but I can't exactly say that truthfully because I don't know. The narration from her perspective was excellent, especially the military references and noticing the war-torn survivor's guilt in the Doctor's eyes. As for the Doctor, loved him as well. You even got me choked up at the time Lois apologized.

I suppose you've been gone quite some time from the site, but I'd have loved to have read another SV/DW crossover if you ever wrote one, perhaps one that could have been episode from either show. ...Man, that would be fantastic!

Anyway, thank you for the enjoyable reading experience; this fic deserves more reviews than it has.
Illucida chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
You've got an excellent series here. This story is a tremendous joy to read; I very much look forward to reading more. You brilliant author, you. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Good chapter and more please.
Wolfgang-woman chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
I love how you can make your Lois sound so much like what we would all expect Lois to say. Well I wouldn't know but I know if I hear it, I would say 'Yep! That is Lois in a nutshell'. Great job and I home to see the next chapter.
Wolfgang-woman chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great job, you made Lois sound just as good only better as the one from Smallville, only better.