Reviews for Averse Odium
DeeStruction chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Well... Hmm... Wow.

I'm not sure I understood some of that... like... why? It was wonderfully written, don't get me wrong, it was brilliant - a little terrifying, but brilliant.

But why would he do it?

I don't understand. Please tell me the reason, it would make a lot more sense for me. ]

Reenie chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please add more on here i want to know what happens next
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Amelia chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I thought this story was really interesting and I enjoyed reading it a lot. I really have no critique to give you.

Thanks for writing. :)
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Whoa. That was surely... interesting. So, do they meet again in the "afterlife"?
RevampMe chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
wow... dont get edwards point of view yet or what set him off and even though this was not wat i was expecting i would have to say wow...i feel terrible saying this but great job! the writing was good. thats all i have to say it was a good short story nicely done
YukaoruSena chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Despite the fact the this is, by far, the most morbid, disgusting, unbelievable, and unrealistic thing I have EVER read, I liked it ... I think. I know Edward would never do that, but if he really was the monster he said he was, that would definitely be something he wouldn't think twice about doing. I was really surprised, though, when I finished it. It's just so hard to think that Edward could do something like that, especially after constantly reading stories where he's Mr. Perfect and always protecting Bella from everything. But, anyway. It was ... different but good. I can at least say it was interesting and original. Well, I'm going to go back to reading stories where Edward's the good guy now. Loves, hugs, and Cullens!
Diamond Heart chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Appalling! Absolutely vile... That's Edward in it though and not the story itself because this story is INCREDIBLY well written! Fantastic! VERE Dark and unexpected, the twists in it had me shocked and I loved the way you committed to it - going the whole hog with the 'insane Edward' being truly evil and mad, and giving it the sad ending it deserved. It's nice to read a complete story that's dark and not all peaches and cream. I felt that this story in particular is more 'real' because noone gets their happy ending. I love a happy ending but this just feels far more honest. Very vile, sadistic and sad, but compelling and worth reading. :-)
it's my guilty pleasure chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Cheekyy.Kikii chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
No comment.

(But the ending was sad.)
Cheekyy.Kikii chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow. I was not expecting that. And the end, with her forgiving him, same whiny and needy Bella we all know.
xJonghyun-AppaX chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Whoa... Even thought Edward was evil, in his own psychotic way, I think you managed to capture it perfectly. If I had to say something, even though it's OOC it seemed to fit him... Perfectly, and that's not something many author's of fanfiction can do. Well done, and there should be come more reviews from me in other stories soon.

3Trishi chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Edward kinda reminds me of The Hassassin from Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" because of the sadism that is vibrating off Edward.

But I still like it... Sadistic Edward is a really dangerously sexy one...
Nekowingusu chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Wow. Really. All I have to say. This was amazing. I haven't seen anything like it. I like how you concentrated on his mind set during everything. Just. Wow.
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »