Reviews for Averse Odium
smilelikeacullen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i'm not trashing it or you, because i love what you write, i was just wondering why you wrote this specifc situation
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hmm...we all know this could never in a million years happen, but for what it was, it was done extremely well.

Somehow, though, I can't help but to think Edward could never rape her simply because no matter what, Bella would want it. Therefore, intended rape turns into sex.

Interesting story. I like dark themes. I would like to know a back story on what happened to Edward too.
sylamesio123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
a little confusing but i like all the drama. when was this? post eclipse? i liked it though.
Sporkedd chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
as creepy as it sounds in my own head, i really really liked this. normally i like ExB when both participants are willing. this is the first fic i've read where edward rapes her. i think you portrayed the dark side of edward perfectly. i'm actually kinda afraid of that edward...

please write more, possibly the cullens reaction. also why didn't alice see what edward was planning and stop him?
three.hills chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
A change of pace from your usual stories, but definitely a great story. Well written, unique, and since people already think I'm twisted-yes, an exciting story. Great job portraying the characters, they both had recognizable characteristics, even Edward-who could be considered out of character. I feel for you, since I know you'll be getting the bad reviews, and this story doesn't deserve them-and neither do you. This one is definitely going in my favorites, and I hope you consider more in this vein-pun unintended, maybe. I loved it, great read.
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aw, i knew eddie poop was going to rape her. it's just so sad! I still love it!

meep
Lipstick Lullabiesx chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was creepy...

But I still liked it.

Haha

I feel like a creep now. xD
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
sad. he's going to kill himself now isnthe?

im not sure i liked the theme (dont block me, i like reviewing you!) but your writing is amazing no matter what it is. even edward rape. :(
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9