Reviews for Our Reunion
pammesufree chapter 1 . 4/19
THE BEST FIC I READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
REALLY REALLY AMAZING
Were so strong the feelings that were described throughout history, I really speechless to praise this artwork.
Thanks for writing this great story
Go get laid chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
...before you write this crap. There's nothing of romance about this. It's verbose at the beginning, nauseating the rest of the way ... and I quit shortly after the 'tsunami' kiss. Get a freaking clue about sex you dope.
anburukia chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful story, soo intense, i even envy rukia lol
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is one intense ichiruki fic for sure. Like so intense it will make you blushed while reading it, which is not a bad thing by all means. _
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Re-read this tonight with 'River Flows In You' -Yiruma as background music, beautiful! Perfectly fits their reunion, you'll definitely feel the love between them with it as BGM.
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Too extraordinary...
ReadLoveMusic chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Beautiful and so passionate! I love it so much.! You're amazing!
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Interesting take on Rukia and Ichigo's reunion - if only something like this really did happen ;D

They are such an adorable couple and I love the Ichiruki pairing - they bring out the best in each other and maybe also the worst but I love it because they're basically always their real selves with each other :)
Evil Pixie Queen chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
im loving the fact u can make a lemon that makes u cry at the same time lol, dude that skill, love ur work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
meh. high on lust and short on love. could also use a little change of pace every now and then. I mean we can't be on the edge of orgasm for the whole story. if just once before they got it on, they stopped and had a tender moment, that would be nice.

and I would have added something about WHY he loves her. When she tells him to save the reunion and go fight, there could have at least been something about how she'd always been there to put him back on course.
Ichigo's FAV Twin chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
man i just luv ur writing. its true u are the best lemon writer. i havnt found anyone better than u sum were close but there not u.

the way u expressed their emotions was amazing.

keep writing it would be a shame to lose sumone lik u.
mojo chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
frikkin xcellent!
Ruriri chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
:O Wow… You should already know you are one of the BEST lemon-makers in HISTERY (-Sorry, I forgot how to spell it.) You made a magnificent lemon, and portraied their feelings and their actions just like they would have done. Well done… I better go to sleep now… eh, nevermind. It's only 12:03am :)

※Later!※
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I love how you read into the scene with so much detail. Tite Kubo's frames are always so epic and speak volumes with just his drawings. It's amazing how you stayed true to his epic moments, but added your own romanic spin to it...which of course we all wish would actually be in the manga, right? Haha.

But this was so well written, as always :) It was so heartfelt and adorable and made me tear up at points. Absolutely loved it!

~jadacey