Reviews for Golden Dominion
triforcepwnage chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
C'mon continue it! You know you want to!
SoullessElric chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I hope you continue this, I really like this idea of domination over animals. It's very good, please, please keep going!
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
i loved the story dude. it is really good. i hope that you will continue on this story because it is really good.
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
luved it! :)
BlackHayate13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Pleeeease continue. O.O I love it and now i'm whining to myself about cliffhangers. *flail*
The Evil Obvious chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
ack! you didn't update! just one more chapter, just settle my curiosity. i love doggies! or wolfies! yay! and i noticed the little manga quote from that picture of Ed surrounded by tigers and lions and stuff. heh the manga rules.
dontwaitupxx chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
you WILL continue this story.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Continue, dang it! I like this one!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Is this inspired by the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan? Perrin Aybara the WolfBrother? Or not?

Even if it's not, it's interesting. I look forward to reading more of this.
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow...poor Ed. It's just like him to comfort Winry when he's hurting too. He's such a sweetheart. You really should finish this story; it's VERY good. And the whole thing about his eyes is so true. They do hold domination. Over me and my fangirl hormones at least. Hehe. I just love looking into them...theyre so beautiful...Anyway I just want to say one last thing. Ed is a very strong person to be able to push his body so hard. That's one of the things I like about him; he has perserverence. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. And he's very determined too...another thing I like about him. He'd be good in Winry's life because he could protect her from almost anything. And of course she'd be good in his life because SHE could protect HIM from the demons and the ghosts in his life and mind. Okay I'm done now. They make SUCH a cute couple...:)
Asa Ayame chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Kool
Silverbell Kitten chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow o.o; Tis good. Poor Edo got beat up! What happened to him? ._. *flails* It's nice his golden eyes saved him. Go Edo! And hopefully Winry fixes him up. Keep going please _
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I like the idea of Ed's golden eyes that "hold dominion over all wild beasts". It's cool. I hope you're considering to continue this story, though I have to say there would have to be some explaining to do. ; Like the background idea of the eyes (in the form of a legend or something) and all that jazz. XD

Keep up the great work!
pixidust-princess chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
oh

i like this story!

i was worried it might be too angsty but it's not...i hope.

i want to know where Ed went exactly...

please update soon

x
Chamina chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I hope you do it sounds really nice. I have a question um how do i post a story of my own? For some reason i can't do it and don't know how...