Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Omigawd, what an amazing story! I’ll even if you don’t finish it, it’s wonderful right here.
Debbie Hicks chapter 35 . 10/15
36. In Love
you know I Find you flirty sexy handsome more attractive charming very tall shut your mouth counseling him then a word he noticed me how very more beautful nice bangs Imzadi then my lips did not move it said from my brain Vibrating but ringing surpremely powerfully but the mostly stronger as before walking like Deanna Troi of Betazed Do you Remember What I Taught you Imzadi Can you still Sense my own Thoughts ker -flashing of the powers emerged at teenagehood exploding icy cold calm took over attained Kolinahr oh my god you are his imzadi Alice gasped in horror she's what telepathic from the scars Alice it means beloved you two are mated it's Betazoid soul joined oh goddess then too late then tested then was in fact Telepathic young lady you are telepathic yikes Black irises oh my god pointed ears upswept eyebrows are slanted she's Vulcan with long hair with bangs name Sc'chn T'Gai T'Lar Edward I Am a priestess from Mount Seleya look onto me from the NASA Bodysuit yikes what his on her white myself suddenly advancing my mind melding sill honing my powers emerged then wore a long flowing traditional but more ceremonial white Martian robes with Vulcan religious jewelry crossed my neck hands hair in a tighter battle religious colif with both was in fact a Vulcan Crown-headress swore while standing turned jeweled hand to Apollo two Vulcans one young other much older noticed my eye color was brown-black longer hair in a colif he was very tall but Muscular but vowed to Edward freaked out of my robes was in fact a Acolyte of Gol recalling from Amok Time Farrowed my arms behaving like a Vulcan wife As the dawn of our days for as all of our tomorrows as the time of the Beginning as it is today it is now to you my husband it shall be from teachings of Surak will contrate and taken from me now Take me Who Am I oh my god she sounds like T'Pring she is what bonded to our brother Surak oh god He founded Logic on the planet Vulcan she is a Virgin is with looks of a Vulcan woman.
ArabellaPotter chapter 35 . 9/5
I absolutely love this story. It is just so good!
ArabellaPotter chapter 18 . 9/3
Wonderful, I am loving this.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 35 . 8/10
Incredible story. So sad you stopped.
blind0ptimism chapter 35 . 5/24
With the hype around midnight sun’s release and being in quarantine... I thought I would re-enter the world of twilight. As soon as I read the first chapter of your story, I was hooked and could not put it down! I love your take on twilight... I love how edward and Bella’s relationship was a slow build up and I’m so sad it never finished! I know it’s been 11 years but I hope you can pick this up again one day.
Angelcullen manu chapter 35 . 5/8
Your story is fabulous,though it has a lot of hardships and angst. But when I had originally read the twilight , I had thought that Bella was not right in forgiving Edward so soon. Therefore your story justifies her emotional breakdown. But you could have done without the Jacob drama. I hope you will introduce his imprint pls complete this story. Even if it's been too long. Thankyou
Rogueish28 chapter 35 . 5/7
I hope you come back to this... Midnight Sun is coming out so Im
jilburfm chapter 35 . 4/30
Hey, so it's quarantine time and I'm revisiting old stories in between remote working and eLearning catastrophes. It was fun to give this one another go. I hope you are safe and well during this crazy time... And if you find that you have some time on your hands, a desire to write, and feel like revisiting this story too, know that at least one person will read it:)
Guest chapter 35 . 11/22/2019
lovely! unbelievable! epic to a certain level, wonderful work. flaws, yes, bit too complicated and redundant to read, definitely, but beautiful and precise and real. great job
Guest chapter 29 . 11/10/2019
i love this ending.
fk all boys, hate them.
to be precise, fk all who don't understand "stay out of way" .
all these drama and angst have to stop.
Jullls chapter 35 . 10/11/2019
I loved it! Continue, please, please, please
Guest chapter 35 . 10/8/2019
Great story. too bad it's not complete
Debbie Hicks chapter 35 . 9/21/2019
36. Attackrd
then ALIEN SNAKKES Mangllled one bloodiest bite then biutten blood feeding from people then then BBBitten Bree Tanner then then then my secret was out infectd with more than as all to best friends blood on my lips Falkor's red eyes then tto more made a Army fled in inhuman yiu there who turn you blod on your mouth pain ten three the brain sugergies then then te as all of it ATTTurned me a Supreme Vampire slaying Assassin brainwashed good mine then the LLLack of blood and skin wha-what yoou do to me oh god Welcome to the Army get her/tey gotcha we discovered yiu are chaged with murdr then FFFire kidnappppd then experimentred with thre good then too late Newspapers reported T'SAI ISABELLA MARIE SWAN JOINS THE PHOENIX COVEN See her missing picture wit Grown hair with Borg drone skin pure white like Locucus with them IIIIn Self replicated Bllack robes with Anime Falkor''s red eyes with Beetlejuice goth make up gasp who toook her with they then too late GGGGood brainwashed from the Brain surgeries without a appendix or eight then then you are too late mine bound then Brokken with they ten Lost humanity ten too late then nothingness sickest then then then it was Nothingness then woke alone with Anmesia with they Alice who did to you oh my god the bodysuit from NASA Fuserd ten spasmed who id\ youtr maker You miss both them then ten HHeads with theirs ATOMIZED But vaporiingig in flames EExecuted then then ten forbidden to live then Lost from here then burned took care of them grew too powerful good with they ended then too late Bring them then too late good guard they are Extinct then too late lost from here then with the witnesses then it came too late ASixteen killed good more guards to keep then it really happened Myself had No memories of my human life how and why I Gotten therte Alice who did to you Volturi tortured her/tey wit they the venom is stranded but trapped then in time was Immortal then was with long hair with bangs gasp hunted animals enrolled was not human then Smashed poisoned vanished then a Car began viciously screeching then KER-CRUNCHED! far way hardest too hardest Then found my singer Alice she was murdered oh my god say it one word Vampire she is what dead so us then Too late news of myself was not mortal so they then nuked ten both then gone then lost from here was not eating or sleeping from the bodysuit a brand new fro Ross Park Mall from PA gasp she is what stopped the car she is iciest cold but planetary hard as Steel then too late Sliced with them brought see dead they haunt the school in the doors of death good then too late killed us/they were in the GYM Then her powers activated from the Depths of The Neitherworld chanting more supreme and powerful: I Thou to be wary I Should in someplace scary I Turn Loose! GHOSTING HAUNTS! BEETLEJUICE

BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE! IT SHOWTIME! broken freely Lo and Behold him loud suit and sharp shoes hair skin rotting Alice screamed a GHOST! Fainted like a lady dainty but light oh him Good grief Then it came too late Commander yes we are What Guardian of Death oh my god Rose freaked out a GHOST! Then it was too late us/tey wre in fact Reccently Deceased with pets Sis Victoria a growled then too late urgh we been killed can you help us say his Name Beetlejuice Bettlejuice BEETLEJUICE! Then us/they wanted revenge onto them myself swore holiest vengeance was in fact a Supreme Vampire slaying Asassissin programed to slay then was glowing ten BETAZED ELEMENTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! MIRI ELEMENTAL POWER DELTA ELEMENTAL POWER DENEB ELEMENTAL POWER CESTUS POWR ANDORIA ELEMENTAL POWER KLING ELEMENTAL POWER BAJOR ELEMENTAL POWERR RIGEL ELEMENT POWER MINTAKA ELEMEMENENTAL POWER VENTAX ELEMENTAL POWER HELLGUARD ELEMENTAL POWER CAPELLA ELEMENTAL POWER! VENUS ELEMENTAL POWER MARS ELEMENTAL POWER JUPITER ELEMENTAL POWER MERCURY ELEMENTAL POWER NEPTUNE ELEMENTAL POWER URANUS ELEMENTAL POWER SATURN ELEMENTAL POWER PLUTO ELEMENTAL POWER MAKE-UP! Then suddenly with the Outer Beyonds then a alien votrex of galactic energy began burning then then a burst of pure lights wit both yelled then ourselves were from the 30th century Viciously by swinging our weaponry with hers then was in fact far too strong then was Us/they were in fact Sailor Guardians/Knights forged in battle and vengeance gasp they are Warriors then now awakened as fighters as well then too late never aged or died but wre in fact not from Earth from planets/galaxies sighten a huge scree show You'r Sushi held my ward of magic in front of my face who was chanting in a Japanese dialect was foreign hair flying with the Now officially freshly cut bangs Suddenly flickering then EVIL SPIRIT BE EXORICZED! I CALL THE POWERS OF BETAZED GREAT FIREBALLS CHARGE! began Flying then was now glowing yelling more stronger than before BETAZED HOWLING FIRE IGNITE! rolling out my planetary fiery anger and blaring more powerfully YOUMA TAISAN! Threw my ward burst into flames then feet/legs of Garrett good god Woman she is not human she is a priestess yes no way where in the blazes are we in Team it's Tokyo, Japan what you wish Crystal Tokyo to be born here it begins What?! oh no we been purged with as all of them are Immortal by the Silver Millennuim Imperial Crystal recalled from our past lives good lord Blimey power down we did in high school uniforms shoe slippers gulp Bree was really nervous of a new school year Ohayo students of Crossroads High School oh my god we are what exchange students in time us/they were not alive there.
maembe13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
This is far better than the original book...your writing is beautiful. I come back to this story again and again just to bask in your mastery of metaphors. your version of Bella is so much more captivating and layered and you create such profound moments out of things as simple as a pumpkin and a porch swing.. keep writing...even if you choose to leave this story as it is, keep writing. you truly have a gift.
5,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »