Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
fireflylaane chapter 1 . 8/25
After I started this I could not put this fanfic down I finished it in an afternoon way too good brooo
fireflylaane chapter 1 . 8/25
Can I just say that this was SOOOOO DAMNNN GOOD?!
fireflylaane chapter 19 . 8/25
Yessssss!Finally!
Jenycullen chapter 1 . 5/4
I really hope that someday you feel inspired to finish this story, it truly is a work of art and I have loved every minute of reading it.
Jenycullen chapter 25 . 5/2
Wow, this chapter gave me chills.
greeneyesx2 chapter 35 . 4/3
I now its been over a decade and you will probably never see this but this is definitely one of my favourite fanfictions, the characterisation and dialogue was amazing and despite it not being formally finished it is almost perfect it ended the way it did on the porch swing that Renee believes is a secret to a long relationship. thank you or this work of art:)))))))))
I just binched this. My favourite twilight fic, but i’ll read it again just to be sure. I loved the whatif spinoff, the conversations, the situations. It felt very in character. Thx for this :D:D made me happy
errorwarning chapter 35 . 2/12
This story is just amazing, well written and so captivating. Their love here makes a lot more sense than in the original story and I'm hurting deeply you never finished it :( But I understand and wish you the very best!
theshywriter chapter 18 . 1/3
Man, I am so sad that this story was never finished, I have reread it so many times over the years. One of if not my favorite story on here and (even though the chances are slim) hope that you will come back and finish it one day. Regardless, thank you for writing it!
RorySwan chapter 10 . 1/2
Bella thinking Big Foot is the answer cracks me up. I really like how this mixes with the actual book and this way. It makes the situation more complicated and also more suspenseful.
RorySwan chapter 1 . 1/2
It does feel weird imagining Bella and Jacob actually...the age difference. They definitely need to be older for it to actually work.
CountryGirlz029 chapter 35 . 12/25/2020
she is so stupid.
wistful-amibitions chapter 31 . 11/18/2020
I sincerely don't know why I did this to myself. This is like the 10th time I've reread this story and it always kills me that this never ended- but that's just my selfishness because I love this story so much. I need a fanfiction of this fanfiction stat so I can get rid of this yearning for the completion of this story
Chalger chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Gorgeous lovely story, I was in the two fandom back when you started this fic and I know you had trouble with the pressure of it being a WIP nd if I want you to know if you ever read this that you're writing is amazing and this story has stuck with me through out the years and I'm sure will continue to do so. I'm sorry you feel pressured and that it sapped the enjoyment out of writing for you, I know it won't help to say I hope you do come back and finish this and draw a line under it. You've written so much, a novel worth I'd say and that is something to be very proud of even. Take care.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/3/2020
Hey so I know it’s been over 10 years but if you could update that would be amazing
5,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »