Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Vanella chapter 35 . 10/20
I know you completed this fic over a decade ago but I have never read it. Heck, I don't even know if you will read this review.
I saw that it was on hiatus which usually stops me from reading further, if at all. This was a fabulous story once Bella got past her Jacob friendship. Never am a fan in any Bella/Jacob fiction. How you wrote the characters and their interactions kept me reading. Edward still tried to do what he thought was best for Bella but this Bella was a bit more mature and called him on his BS.
I think where you stopped writing is perfect. Thank you.
Paradizei chapter 11 . 8/12
The Batman quote is so full-circle
Violet Belikova chapter 33 . 7/2
I’m reading! And so nervous that there are only 2 chapters left
live.small.joys chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this. Please update:) Thank you so much for sharing and posting it.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 2/6
/PLEAS COME BACK AND FINIS THIS STORY
UntitledEnder chapter 13 . 1/15
Lol sweet Jesus. I wanna take a drink every time they say they don’t drink in this chapter.
fireflylaane chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
After I started this I could not put this fanfic down I finished it in an afternoon way too good brooo
fireflylaane chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
Can I just say that this was SOOOOO DAMNNN GOOD?!
fireflylaane chapter 19 . 8/25/2021
Yessssss!Finally!
Jenycullen chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
I really hope that someday you feel inspired to finish this story, it truly is a work of art and I have loved every minute of reading it.
Jenycullen chapter 25 . 5/2/2021
Wow, this chapter gave me chills.
greeneyesx2 chapter 35 . 4/3/2021
I now its been over a decade and you will probably never see this but this is definitely one of my favourite fanfictions, the characterisation and dialogue was amazing and despite it not being formally finished it is almost perfect it ended the way it did on the porch swing that Renee believes is a secret to a long relationship. thank you or this work of art:)))))))))
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
I just binched this. My favourite twilight fic, but i’ll read it again just to be sure. I loved the whatif spinoff, the conversations, the situations. It felt very in character. Thx for this :D:D made me happy
errorwarning chapter 35 . 2/12/2021
This story is just amazing, well written and so captivating. Their love here makes a lot more sense than in the original story and I'm hurting deeply you never finished it :( But I understand and wish you the very best!
theshywriter chapter 18 . 1/3/2021
Man, I am so sad that this story was never finished, I have reread it so many times over the years. One of if not my favorite story on here and (even though the chances are slim) hope that you will come back and finish it one day. Regardless, thank you for writing it!
5,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »