Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
I am awed chapter 29 . 4/6
You probably won't read this considering how long ago this was posted, it you are an astounding writer! I almost feel as if I'm reading Stephanie Meyer herself! Thank you for writing this it's made me happier than you know.
celajwhitney chapter 33 . 4/3
this has to be THE BEST STORY i've read so far in the seven years. your talent for dialog is amazing. i can feel the love and the heartache of both bella and edward, he may be only seventeen emotionally he's still trying to love and protect her even though she's told him not to. e's right to fear jacob hurting her, he's dangerous and if charlie doesn't shoot him like the rabid dog that he is he will end up killing her and charlie. iv'e added this to my favorite and follow list hoping some day you may return to finish it. it's much to good to leave here, even if you don't get paid for it!
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 4/2
charlie is right and jacob is a sixteen year old child who has never lived anywhere but the rez. his prospects may be limited but hers are not.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 4/2
does this mean jacob is going to be next?
Katherine.Cullenxx chapter 35 . 3/6
I know you haven't updated in like 8 years, but holy fuck this is the first story to really grab me in a while. I'm itching for more even. For now, I'll hold on to the small chance you will finish this story.
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 1 . 2/14
Looking to update anytime? Haha I know it's been like 8 years...
githarington chapter 35 . 11/16/2016
Update?
Ayina11 chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
Love this story so far. It's more real, happen all the times.
alextraviolet chapter 35 . 10/11/2016
When will you finish this story please.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 19 . 7/2/2016
Sweet realization! :) Thanks for writing!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 35 . 5/26/2016
IF YOU EVERRREAD YOUR REVIEWS ANYMORE I SURE HOPE YOU READ MINE BECAUSE YOU REALLY NEED TO HEAR THIS NOT JUST FOR ME AND OTHER PEOPLE TO READ THE FINISH OF THIS BUT FOR YOU MOSTLY TO PROVE YOU CAN DO IT OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE A LOT OF STORIES NOT FINISHED WHY DID YOU GIVE UP ON YOURSELF?IF IT WAS SOME PERSON SCREW THEM BE LOYAL TO YOURSELF AND THE GREAT WRITER YOU LET ME HEAR FROM YOU,I DONT THINK YOU WILL BE SORRY I THINK YOU MIGHT EVEN LIK ME FOR TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 34 . 5/26/2016
THEY KISSED DID THEY LIKE IT HOPE SO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 33 . 5/26/2016
I THINK YOU NEED TO START WRITTING AGAIN AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I THINK YOU ARE BELLA WITH NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR SELF THATS WHY YOUR STUCK GET MAD AT ME JUST START WRITTIG ITS IN YOU I KNOW IT IS RELAX AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND JUST WRITE WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO SAY AND YOU KNOW THEY BELONG TOGETHER SO NO MORE FIGHTING IT PUT THEM TOGETHER FOR EVER OK.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 5/25/2016
SHE NEEDS EDWARD JUST AS MUCH AS HE NEEDS HER THEY NEED TO STOP BEING STUBORN AND TALK AND GET BACK TOGETHER LIKE NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 31 . 5/25/2016
I THINK HE JUST TOLD HER HE LOVES HER LETS JUST SEE HOW WLL SHE TAKES IT AND WHAT SHE DOES WITH THIS KNOWELGE
5,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »