Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Sweetie7smiled chapter 19 . 7/2
Sweet realization! :) Thanks for writing!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 35 . 5/26
IF YOU EVERRREAD YOUR REVIEWS ANYMORE I SURE HOPE YOU READ MINE BECAUSE YOU REALLY NEED TO HEAR THIS NOT JUST FOR ME AND OTHER PEOPLE TO READ THE FINISH OF THIS BUT FOR YOU MOSTLY TO PROVE YOU CAN DO IT OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE A LOT OF STORIES NOT FINISHED WHY DID YOU GIVE UP ON YOURSELF?IF IT WAS SOME PERSON SCREW THEM BE LOYAL TO YOURSELF AND THE GREAT WRITER YOU LET ME HEAR FROM YOU,I DONT THINK YOU WILL BE SORRY I THINK YOU MIGHT EVEN LIK ME FOR TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 34 . 5/26
THEY KISSED DID THEY LIKE IT HOPE SO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 33 . 5/26
I THINK YOU NEED TO START WRITTING AGAIN AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I THINK YOU ARE BELLA WITH NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR SELF THATS WHY YOUR STUCK GET MAD AT ME JUST START WRITTIG ITS IN YOU I KNOW IT IS RELAX AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND JUST WRITE WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO SAY AND YOU KNOW THEY BELONG TOGETHER SO NO MORE FIGHTING IT PUT THEM TOGETHER FOR EVER OK.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 5/25
SHE NEEDS EDWARD JUST AS MUCH AS HE NEEDS HER THEY NEED TO STOP BEING STUBORN AND TALK AND GET BACK TOGETHER LIKE NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 31 . 5/25
I THINK HE JUST TOLD HER HE LOVES HER LETS JUST SEE HOW WLL SHE TAKES IT AND WHAT SHE DOES WITH THIS KNOWELGE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 5/25
WHY DONT HE TELL HER THE TRUTH HE LOVES HER. SHE LOVES HIM AND SHE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED BY HIM HE HURT HER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 29 . 5/25
THAT PISSES ME OFF JAKE AND THEM SAY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THATS A LIE HE DELIBERTLY TURNED INTO A WOLF AND THEN HE POUNCED ON BELLA HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING SHE BEGGED HIM TO STOP HE GOT CAUGHT SO NOW ITS AN ACCIDENT WHAT WOULD HE DONE OR DAID IF HE HAD KILLED HER.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 5/25
JAKE BETTER HOPE EDWARD DONT FIND OUT WHAT HE JUST DID TO BELLA, HE WILL KILL HIM TREATY OR NOT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 27 . 5/25
GOD I WISH I KNEW WHAT EDWARD WAS THINKING. WONDER IF HE WILL SEEK BELLA OUT AND TALK TO HER GOD I HOE SO. HE CAN GO CRAWL INTO HER BEDROOM WINDOW[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 26 . 5/25
JUST BE NICE TO HIM NOT MAD OR MEAN MY MOM ALWAYS SAY YOU CAN CATCH MORE FLIES WITH SUGAR THAN VINAGAR, SO JUST SMILE AND BE NICE KILL HIM WITH KINDNESS[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 5/25
GOOD GO TELL JAKE ITS OVER AND GO HOME EDWARD WILL HOPEFULLY COME AROUND GOD I HOPE SO WONDER WHAT ALICE SEE NOW.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 5/25
well hell girl tell him everything and I do mean everything
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 5/24
WHY IS HE SO STUPID
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 5/24
I DONT THINK THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING I WOULD SAY DO YOU?WHAT WILL HE TELL HE THOUGH
5,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »