Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Red Sadie chapter 35 . 10/29/2012
This story has been one of the best I have read on fanfiction. I hope you will consider finishing it.
goldseadragon chapter 31 . 10/24/2012
I absolutely adore this spine-full (real word?) version of Bella!
Salma chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
This is great! finally a fanfic that is well written with interesting vocabulary and correct grammar, it makes it much more enjoyable to read. Thank you for this and I am continuing your super intriguing story, I have a feeling things will speed up from now on.

PS, I seriously love you too! You're awesome and I love your story.

nicole371 chapter 35 . 9/22/2012
Just finished my yearly IVO re-read. I miss these two. This is twilight as far as I'm concerned.
I still have a tiny smidgen of hope that one day you'll return to this story, pick back up and finish it off but the realistic part of me knows that that most likely wont happen. It's disappointing to say the least but that's life. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. In my head I've given these two the happily ever after that they deserve.
Ewels chapter 35 . 9/20/2012
This fanfiction is amazing. I hope that you will return. Please, write!
ICanFeel361 chapter 35 . 9/19/2012
I like your Edward better than the real one. And bella. (ssh)
Guest chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
I just finished reading your story but the story seems far from over. More please? Or will I have to write, "please" one hundred times and stuff it in your mailbox? *grin*
LaTriceMississippiQueen chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
Please write some more!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡"!¡!
readingKs chapter 35 . 8/25/2012
OMG this story is amazing! I love the way that it is cannon, yet. Of at the same time and Alice's whole persona is awesome! I cannot wait for the reintroduction of Emmett because I can't wait for his hilarity and if Jacob would just go away all would be right! When is this going to come off of Haitus?! I am sooo excited for the next installment!
Skye Allison chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Aww! Please do more!
AliBelly chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
This story drives me crazy!
karen chapter 35 . 8/6/2012
Please update soon
perseverance IC chapter 35 . 7/28/2012
like the way the story is going and mostly i like bella character in ur story a lot while i hate bella (twilight).
Guest chapter 35 . 7/25/2012
wonderful story:)
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I've only read the first 2 paragraphs - and I know I will like the story already. Nice writing thus far.
5,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »