Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
StrayingSheep chapter 35 . 3/30/2012
Even if this story forever remains as is (which is still better than half the completed Twific out there!), I am forever in its debt, as it was my portal into the world of Twific. In all seriousness, without the escapist release I've found here, I don't think I would have made it through my mother's long-fought battle with ovarian cancer (the initial diagnosis of which providentially coincided with my discovery of this story). Oh, and in an effort to undercut the sappiness of this nevertheless very sincere review, my better half unknowingly curses both you and this story on a regular basis (every time the dishes remain unwashed, the laundry remains unfolded, the bed remains unmade, etc.). I suppose that's really the best compliment I can offer.
Pk3Malfoy897 chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
AWEH FINALLY! EDWARD3 ! $;
Pk3Malfoy897 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
.amazing.3
Pk3Malfoy897 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I LOVE your story, and i hate jacob too, same reasons as yours.! LOL. Team Edward forever 3 ! :D
MMorticia chapter 35 . 3/14/2012
I've reread your story so many times. I wish one day you would continue :) Well done!
MJ-1804 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Hope you update soon. I could not stop reading it. I love all the drama that is this story.
Titch31 chapter 35 . 3/7/2012
Please please PLEASE update soon! I love your story soooo much and it is a tradegy that you're not going to finish it. Please just keep on writing it!
DaisyFaye chapter 35 . 2/1/2012
I read this when it was first posted a few years ago, and I absolutely love it now as much as (if not more than) I did back then. You have an incredible talent for writing. Your story is full of heartfelt moments, angst, humor and suspense. I love how you've made Bella even more complex (no doormat to be found here!) and her relationship with Edward infinitely more interesting. I know it's been a while since you've written more, but I do want to give you support and let you know how thankful I would be if you did decide to give it another go. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
You'reMyAlibi chapter 35 . 1/30/2012
I absolutely loved this story and I loved readin it! I love Edward in this story and I've always never liked Jacob. I never read a fanfic where Jake actually hurts Bella and I think that, that made the story all the more exciting and compelling. I really hope you'll continue writing your story again soon. I may just die if you never did because this story is now my obsession. ;) I really like your story and I actually really love the plot! I think that it's really original and it's a breath of fresh air even though it's angsty and emotion packed. (: Please continue this amazing story again. (:
SeleneHarker chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This will probably be pointless as the story is currently on hiatus but I still want to give you my honest opinion. I'm exhausted and couldn't even read the last chapter you submitted. Though I was really intrigued by the premise of the story the more I read the more disenchanted I became. Your Bella really rubbed me the wrong way, from her stubborness to let people in to her complete dependance first on Jacob and then on Edward. How can anyone's world depend solely on being with another one? And then she just kept having accident after accident and I just kept thinking 'can't this girl get a freaking break?'

I'm not trying to be mean but it really frustrates me that even though you seem to have a way with words the plot just totally killed me. I think your Bella has the worst qualities of canon!Bella only exacerbated.

*sigh*

Anyway I really hope you continue this story for the sake of the people (and that's a LOT of people) that enjoyed the fic and maybe in the future you'll try your hand at writing a stronger Bella.
realmofinsanity64 chapter 35 . 1/24/2012
If Jesus and Shakespeare made a baby, in the form of literature, this would be it! I am smitten by Edward! Bella is doing a fantastic job coping with a persistent Jacob, who by the way needs to grow a pair! You are an amazing writer!

I sincerely wish you would continue it. Cool beans. :D
NeverEndingStoryCS chapter 35 . 1/13/2012
I would like to start by telling you how wonderful I think your story is. It's as original as fanfiction gets, you do so well in keeping what made Twilight great, but fixing the bit's in it that drove me crazy. I love your Bella, she's strong and didn't welcome Edward back with open arms, she has a backbone.

No I would give my left boob for you to update, seriously I totally would. But I'd much rather wallow in misery waiting than reading a chapter that you didn't enjoy writing.

Hope inspiration hits you head first soon. Quaking with anticipation for it to happen.

P.S Jacob pisses me off too. He's really infuriating.
TifAlyson33 chapter 35 . 12/31/2011
great story. loved it!
pulselover chapter 35 . 12/26/2011
I have really loved reading this story - I find it utterly compelling, with really great characterisation. I especially like your Jacob - his mix of niceness, neediness and utter irritatingness is just how I imagined him. Edward is just flawed but lovely, as always and I love how Bella is maturing. Please consider restarting the story!
Bewiched chapter 35 . 12/20/2011
Is this story till a WIP? - or is it complete as it is?
5,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »