Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
twilightfanatic00 chapter 35 . 12/19/2011
this has been such a good story. I'm not certain if u plan on continuing with it but i sure hope that u do eventually :)
Annikan chapter 35 . 11/28/2011
Amazing story, the characters are great a lot more realistic I think.. This is the best alternative to twilight I've read so far. Thanks for writing!
EdwardHisTopazEyes chapter 35 . 11/21/2011
Omg. I started reading this fanfictions once again because it was on the top of my list of favorite, so I was like,"I'm going 2 read it again to see why I fa it under my favorite ..." Now I remember why , it truly is a good mesmerizing fanfiction. I can only use the paltry amount of words that can help me describe how magnificent this fanfiction is. You need for the sake of feeling complete to finish this story and for my own sake so that I may know the ending to such a wonderful fanfiction. I will be taking some of my Thanksgiving break to read up on any other fanfictions you have posted. I would love to help you edit or even help co-write this fanfiction if I must , to be able to see the ending of the wonderful fanifiction. Please continue writing. I say this with all the heartfelt words able to pertain to my soul.

~EdwardHisTopezEyes
fleeting chance chapter 35 . 11/21/2011
I am in love with this story! It's amazing,you have to continue writing it!
filigree chapter 35 . 10/31/2011
I really enjoyed reading this fic - really liked the storyline about Jacob and the twist where he hurts her. I liked your Bella - I liked the way she didn't just gormlessly forgive Edward straight off and accept him back after he dumped her. And I must confess, I even liked where the story ended... they kissed, their future had lots of promise but it was left kind of mysterious - and let's face it, there isn't really anywhere to go once Bella and Edward get together; she's either gotta change or age and she always ends up changed and then the tension between them is gone and they have to fight some epic battle with the forces of evil to make the story still interesting. I like the tension between the characters better than epic battles, so I'm always sad when that part of the story is over.

So cuedos to you for finishing there (I'm probably the only one of five and a half thousand people to say that).

Great story, great writing. Great place to end it (though I'd be happy to read more if you ever feel like 'finishing' it for real - I'd even go an epic battle or two).
MeIshAlice chapter 35 . 10/4/2011
Soo I just found this story, like yesterday. I've been reading it nonstop and, honestly, didn't want to delay my reading and review. That's sounds bad of me, but at least I'm being honest, right? Well now I really believe that I should have! When I first saw the "ON HIATUS" disclaimer in the summary, I thought that it was only for a couple of months. And, stupid me, I didn't check the last time I was updated. If I'm reading correct, it

Says you haven't updated since '09! You can't do this to me! I'm not going to force you to update, but it would be greatly appreciated! Lmao, IVO Is quite possibly the best AU story I've read so far and it REALLY bums me to see that you're interest has waned somewhat. I would really love to see what happens- and I'd really love to see Edward rough it up with Jacob- but I understand if the inspiration just isn't THERE. We've all been there before, right? Anyway, I hope you continue!

Love,

A big fan of IVO. (can't wait to check out your other stories!)
inkywings chapter 35 . 9/6/2011
Hello! I don't know how useful this review will be. I haven't written fanfiction for years, so I'm a bit rusty with FanFiction. I've just read your whole story. It was recommended to me by a friend. I've only read the first two Twilight books and didn't like them, so I might be a little misinformed about the fandom in general.

Of course I loved your story. I could relist all the wonderful things about it, but I know a couple thousand people have already done that, haha. I thought I'd take you up on your constructive criticism offer from the very first chapter?

One of the reasons I didn't like Twilight was because Bella Swan was incredibly bland, two-dimensional, and lacking any sort of redeeming quality except her ability to love. I greatly appreciated the fact that you added to her character, but instead you've made her... the most miserable person I've ever read about it. It seems that she mentions how unbearable her life is, how lonely she is, how miserable everything is, what an 'emotional hell' she's going through at least every other paragraph. I get that she's lonely, and sad. But when Edward sees her as a brave person, I wish this version of Bella could back that up, but she can't. Everything about her is predetermined to hate everything, to be miserable about it, from the very first chapter on. I'm sure you and everyone knows there are thousands of people in the very state of Washington who've had it ten times worse than her, and don't mentally complain nearly half as much.

I don't mean any of this to sound so critical. I really love your story, I just wish we could see a different side to your Bella. A bit of bravery, some LIFE in her, something that she can at least be happy about. I've seen nothing but angst, anger, depression, and loneliness out of her all story, even when there are quite a few people who like her (Angela, Mike, her parents, Alice, and I'm sure other students if she didn't take for granted that they're all airheads).

But that's all from me! Again, I really enjoyed your story, and am sorry to see that it's discontinued. If you ever write anything again, I'd love to read it. I think you're an excellent writer, and you have genuine wit. I'm sorry if my review came off as harsh.

Take care!

-Brittani
VampireSa5m1993 chapter 35 . 9/6/2011
don't know if that was meant to be the end or if there is more i do know its been a long time lol and i just want to say that i loved every chapter and i am left wanting more great job!
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
"Excuse me while I run off to murder a bunny so all is right in the universe…"

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Eruanna Saerwen chapter 35 . 8/9/2011
although this is probably the most well written fanfiction (at least twilight) I've ever written, and I thionk the idea and everyting is wonderful, I really hate you for never finishing. People who writes fanfics like this has to finish them, or a lot of dissapointment and frustration will follow...
Kanleigh chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
I'm sorry about this but I feel like it really needs to be said. I read this story over 2 years ago. You have over 5,000 reviews! I understand that you have hit a wall of some sort but come on! For some strange reason it says you have been nominated or maybe even won awards for this story? How did that happen? You never finished it! You obviously don’t have the talent that you have been credited with. You were the first fan fic I ever read and I didn't realize that I needed to check to see if the story was finished before I read it! I was so mad when I realized it wasn’t finished and you didn’t intend to finish it. Because of you I refuse to read any Fan Fic’s unless they are complete. If you don't want to finish it then take it down! Stop putting more people through this disappointment. Why is it even up ? Do you get off on getting reviews from people begging you to finish it! I doubt you have had writers block for over 2 years. This is a Fan Fic for crying out loud not some epic novel. You had to rip SM off to get the general tone, characters etc.. It’s not like a lot is really expected of it. Dump some horrible ending on it and move on or take it down.
girlwithwings2 chapter 35 . 7/1/2011
keep writing!
CindyCin1015 chapter 35 . 6/27/2011
is this the last chapter? i want moreee :'( love it
December Wind chapter 35 . 6/24/2011
Mush! K this story and The Fallout are now at the top of my list of fics I want to see finished but probably never will.
December Wind chapter 33 . 6/24/2011
I remember Miss Cleo! lmao! I hated those commercials, they were always on!
5,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »