Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Guest chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
I just finished reading your story but the story seems far from over. More please? Or will I have to write, "please" one hundred times and stuff it in your mailbox? *grin*
LaTriceMississippiQueen chapter 35 . 9/2/2012
Please write some more!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡"!¡!
readingKs chapter 35 . 8/25/2012
OMG this story is amazing! I love the way that it is cannon, yet. Of at the same time and Alice's whole persona is awesome! I cannot wait for the reintroduction of Emmett because I can't wait for his hilarity and if Jacob would just go away all would be right! When is this going to come off of Haitus?! I am sooo excited for the next installment!
Skye Allison chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Aww! Please do more!
AliBelly chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
This story drives me crazy!
karen chapter 35 . 8/6/2012
Please update soon
perseverance IC chapter 35 . 7/28/2012
like the way the story is going and mostly i like bella character in ur story a lot while i hate bella (twilight).
Guest chapter 35 . 7/25/2012
wonderful story:)
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I've only read the first 2 paragraphs - and I know I will like the story already. Nice writing thus far.
fangsgal chapter 35 . 7/13/2012
wheresdarest?
SiMpLiE AsHlEyYx3 chapter 35 . 6/29/2012
You need to update
vegmom22 chapter 35 . 6/14/2012
it's been three years since ivo was last updated, and while i know that you said it's highly unlikely that it will ever be completed, i sincerely hope everyday that your muse will return and rescue us all. ivo continues to be one of the most original and compelling fics i've ever read. here's to keeping hope alive.
ThtKcoolGurl chapter 35 . 6/11/2012
Violhaine chapter 35 . 6/10/2012
This story has been recommended by so many people it isn't even funny and they still didn't do it justice. Absolutely brilliant and worth the night of sleep I sacrificed to read it all the way through. I'm very grateful for what you've written and I hope one day your muse will return even of you don't wish to continue this story. You've got the goods and this was an excellent AU fic. Truly one of the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for keeping it up even of you're no longer active on FFn. Hope the job has turned around or you're in a better place than when you posted about it in your bio.

Violhaine
alextraviolet chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hello i want to know if you are going to finish this story.
5,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »