Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
SiMpLiE AsHlEyYx3 chapter 35 . 6/29/2012
You need to update
vegmom22 chapter 35 . 6/14/2012
it's been three years since ivo was last updated, and while i know that you said it's highly unlikely that it will ever be completed, i sincerely hope everyday that your muse will return and rescue us all. ivo continues to be one of the most original and compelling fics i've ever read. here's to keeping hope alive.
ThtKcoolGurl chapter 35 . 6/11/2012
Violhaine chapter 35 . 6/10/2012
This story has been recommended by so many people it isn't even funny and they still didn't do it justice. Absolutely brilliant and worth the night of sleep I sacrificed to read it all the way through. I'm very grateful for what you've written and I hope one day your muse will return even of you don't wish to continue this story. You've got the goods and this was an excellent AU fic. Truly one of the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for keeping it up even of you're no longer active on FFn. Hope the job has turned around or you're in a better place than when you posted about it in your bio.

Violhaine
alextraviolet chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hello i want to know if you are going to finish this story.
Closet Stalker chapter 35 . 4/14/2012
I made it through 35 d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g chapters. The last two have some relief due to the progress of Edward and Bella but still... I'm glad it wasn't continued. I felt like eating a dish I ate only because there was more to eat rather than it tasted good. Sorry. The turn of events were actually interesting but the progress and monologues too repetitive and way too long. The big drama from a single rejection when they both actually were nothing before is beyond me too but then again I guess for some teenagers it's like the end of the world. Some things were contradicting too but I don't want to pick on details.

However, I totally adore your two short stories.
dancingbarefoot chapter 31 . 4/5/2012
Again,I say,accurate.I personally appreciated the anger Bella displayed at Edward;it was what that character deserved,I realize this a work of fiction but I personally appreciate !
dancingbarefoot chapter 25 . 4/4/2012
This story,and this chapter in particular is just genius! It's an accurate depiction of the Edward I always believed was beneath the surface.I just found this story after all this time;ever so glad I did!
StrayingSheep chapter 35 . 3/30/2012
Even if this story forever remains as is (which is still better than half the completed Twific out there!), I am forever in its debt, as it was my portal into the world of Twific. In all seriousness, without the escapist release I've found here, I don't think I would have made it through my mother's long-fought battle with ovarian cancer (the initial diagnosis of which providentially coincided with my discovery of this story). Oh, and in an effort to undercut the sappiness of this nevertheless very sincere review, my better half unknowingly curses both you and this story on a regular basis (every time the dishes remain unwashed, the laundry remains unfolded, the bed remains unmade, etc.). I suppose that's really the best compliment I can offer.
Pk3Malfoy897 chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
AWEH FINALLY! EDWARD3 ! $;
Pk3Malfoy897 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
.amazing.3
Pk3Malfoy897 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I LOVE your story, and i hate jacob too, same reasons as yours.! LOL. Team Edward forever 3 ! :D
MMorticia chapter 35 . 3/14/2012
I've reread your story so many times. I wish one day you would continue :) Well done!
MJ-1804 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Hope you update soon. I could not stop reading it. I love all the drama that is this story.
Titch31 chapter 35 . 3/7/2012
Please please PLEASE update soon! I love your story soooo much and it is a tradegy that you're not going to finish it. Please just keep on writing it!
5,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »