Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Yinzer Reader chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I should have reviewed earlier than 18 (and I will go back) but I could not stop. Wow is this such a refreshing fun read. It was such a good find!

Thank you so much!
ChulaB chapter 35 . 7/7/2010
Oh my this story still Rocks My Socks off! I can't wait for the next chapter pls, pls don't keep me waiting to long. Lol ;-)
lizzie96 chapter 35 . 7/6/2010
WHAT! i have just got all excited about this story and now i see that it hasnt been updated in like a YEAR! that just isn't fair! i hope you feel very bad about yourself... hmph. welll... unless you're like super-ill or something in which case i am totally sorry. but still. please? updating required here! they're just getting happy! :D xx
missysaaa.crystal chapter 35 . 7/2/2010
I loved the story :)
gkkstitch chapter 33 . 7/1/2010
I want to review, but I'm almost afraid it's pointless. You seem to have disappeared and aren't updating. Hope you'll come back soon, and not just because your story is fascinating and gripping and deserves to be completed. But because you are a credit to Twilight and the fan community.
jlm8808 chapter 35 . 7/1/2010
Please, oh, please update soon! I know it's been almost a year, but the story's getting good! You're amazing! :)
sandragg chapter 35 . 7/1/2010
It's a great story, I loved it! :)
Inked.And.Misschievous.01 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
This story is great, and bellas spanish teacher is Mrs. Goff
00cheribomb chapter 18 . 6/30/2010
awwww... precious.
00cheribomb chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
I actually LOVED this chapter. You really went deep into Bella's character, her motivations, her insecurities, and illustrated her inner conflict very well. Most writers just gloss over all that stuff to get to the juicy Edward goodness. Its nice to see someone take their time with character development in fanfiction.

But now that that's done... bring on the Edward hotness! *obligatory fangirl squee*
00cheribomb chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Hey - just a quick tip. If you're waiting for something that will never come/happen, its "waiting in vain", not vein. Veins are blood vessels. I promise I'm not a flamethrower, its just that pesky grammatical errors have a way of jerking the reader right out of the story...
00cheribomb chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
I'm curious about your A/N for this chapter. Do you consider SM's work to be one of the "great works of our literary history"? I mean, the Twilight stories are wonderful, and they've definitely fueled a cult phenomenon (our obsession with sexy vampires and the humans they love), but I don't know that they're literary masterpieces by any stretch. Anyway, I was just curious about whether you were placing both the Twilight saga and Romeo & Juliet in the "great literary works" category...

P.S. I'm enjoying your story a lot thus far. I don't even mind the pace... a slow burn is awesome if done right.
msflossypants chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
So, I have had this story recc'd to me SO many times, and I finally got around to starting it yesterday. Anyway, it's so good last night I dreamed about it!
Laurie45 chapter 35 . 6/28/2010
Oh myy i'm diyng here! This is is such an amazing story, and i can TOALLY relate to this Bella and her feelings!

Pleaase, update soon hehe,

Regards from the Sunny Barranquilla, Laura.
fireice123 chapter 35 . 6/26/2010
are you going to update anytime soon? it's been a really long time since you updated.
5,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »