Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Helena KK chapter 35 . 8/22/2010
This is an amazing story and I really hope you decide to finish it. You are a really talented writer and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Xx
LoveTheVamps01 chapter 35 . 8/18/2010
I'm really sad that it's been over a year that you've updated, but let me just start off by saying this is definitely the most amazing fanfic I will ever read in my entire life. W.O.W. Seriously! You have talent, and I'm not just saying that to try and make you update, but if it's working you can think that. Lol. I am thoroughly shocked you are not an author. I can't even BEGIN to descirbe how talented you are in writing. I felt like I was reading a book I didn't have to pay for. If this was a published book it would most definitely hit my personal Top 10 Favorite Books, and that's a tough list to get on let me tell you. I really desperately hope you update and finish this. I know a lot of people agree with me. It seems odd to me that you haven't because you seem to be passionate about your writing because if you got any more passionate...man I don't know how much better this could get. Again, this is an amazing work of art, and you should be thoroughly proud of yourself. You have tremendous talent, don't waste it!
WindFromTheNorth chapter 35 . 8/17/2010
i love you. please continue. this story is amazing. i wish i could write like you do!
aly1390 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
There's an indecipherable pull for her and obviously he's curious about her... I am loving this! You just made my night Oxy, I swear!

-aly
aly1390 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hi! I just started reading your story and I was intrigued by the premise of the story. Like you I am not a big Jacob fan especially after Eclipse (hated him), I'm interested how far into the relationship they are when the Cullen's arrive... I like her hesitancy to delve deeper in her relationship with Jacob...

I'm loving it so far..
Lea Juanita chapter 35 . 8/14/2010
First off, I'd like to say that I loved this story. You have an amazing talent, and that is writing. :) In this story, you had me twitching in my seat with tension, anxiety, irritation, to crying over Edward's selflessness, to hopping up and down with glee. I really hope to see more stories from you. With love - Lea
ayshaj chapter 35 . 8/14/2010
wow. i've been reading this story for the past few days, and i absolutely love it! i was going to give up on fanfiction but then i read this and it reminded me of what i loved about fanfiction :D well done! hope to see you finish this story one day 3
TwiTragic13 chapter 35 . 8/7/2010
loved it!

TwiTragic13

xoxo
JMCullen09 chapter 35 . 8/5/2010
Love this story so much!
luv2read111 chapter 35 . 8/4/2010
I love this story. I will also will be waiting to see how it ends. Can't wait!
DoUTrustMe chapter 35 . 8/4/2010
Hi! I'm not sure if you still read your reviews since it's been a year since you updated this story but I just wanted to tell you how truly beautiful and touching this story is. I'm sorry it's not finished, but at least it made it as far as seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for B&E. I stayed up until 3am last night riveted by each chapter. You truly have an amazing gift for writing so I hope you will continue. The ending of the story is harder to write than the beginning (for me anyway), but I can see there is a happy ending in store here down the road. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift. All the best.
kdillin chapter 35 . 8/1/2010
great
aeb1966 chapter 35 . 7/28/2010
Oh, wow! I am a late comer to your story - today, in fact... I noticed that you haven't updated in quite a while. Will you continue with this story, or is it completed?
Ella Turner chapter 35 . 7/27/2010
This is beautiful, please update!
asheneyed chapter 35 . 7/25/2010
I know you're on hiatus with this..but...I miss you, I miss this story. Re-reading parts of it still brings me to tears. It deserves to be finished. I'm praying for the day we see it finished...it's so lovely, so amazing, it deserves to be heard and completed. Thank you for this amazing journey! We all want to finish it with you, together.
5,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »