Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
DoUTrustMe chapter 35 . 8/4/2010
Hi! I'm not sure if you still read your reviews since it's been a year since you updated this story but I just wanted to tell you how truly beautiful and touching this story is. I'm sorry it's not finished, but at least it made it as far as seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for B&E. I stayed up until 3am last night riveted by each chapter. You truly have an amazing gift for writing so I hope you will continue. The ending of the story is harder to write than the beginning (for me anyway), but I can see there is a happy ending in store here down the road. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift. All the best.
kdillin chapter 35 . 8/1/2010
great
aeb1966 chapter 35 . 7/28/2010
Oh, wow! I am a late comer to your story - today, in fact... I noticed that you haven't updated in quite a while. Will you continue with this story, or is it completed?
Ella Turner chapter 35 . 7/27/2010
This is beautiful, please update!
asheneyed chapter 35 . 7/25/2010
I know you're on hiatus with this..but...I miss you, I miss this story. Re-reading parts of it still brings me to tears. It deserves to be finished. I'm praying for the day we see it finished...it's so lovely, so amazing, it deserves to be heard and completed. Thank you for this amazing journey! We all want to finish it with you, together.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 35 . 7/19/2010
I'm sure you've gotten this over 5000 times, but this is seriously the best Twilight fic I've ever read, and I've read some good ones.

I love that you've kept it at a T rating, 'cause you don't need M all the time to have a great story. Your characters are so tangible and their development is so smooth. You haven't thrown in strange, inexplicable quirks just to serve your needs, everything just flows. Your metaphors are hilarious and so creative, as is all your writing. Every paragraph you have a phrasing that catches my by surprise because its so witty and was such a rare treat to read something like this on fanfiction.

It's been exactly a year since you've last updated, but I sincerely hope you don't give up on this. I'll be waiting for an update!
LalaCullen1997 chapter 35 . 7/19/2010
PLEASE tell me this is not finished because i want 2 know what happens next jacob can not give up so fast.
Love.peace.equality chapter 34 . 7/16/2010
I have probably read your story five times now and I just know that the wait is worth it for the next chapter. I love it so much! I think this is far better than the actual Twilight book. Thanks for the amazing read.
myedward1918 chapter 35 . 7/13/2010
i loved this story! Awsome job! i hope to read more soon!
enchy1204 chapter 35 . 7/11/2010
I asoulutely adore this story, and I just wish you would continue writing it.

Aeris Rommyu chapter 35 . 7/11/2010
I LOVED this story! You're an excellent writer. There are some things in here that I think are better than the original Twilight, to be honest. Like how Jake attacked Bella. And I love the fact that instead of Bella being "I love Edward," she's like "I love him, but I hate him, and I love Jake, but not like that." You made it more complicated than Twilight, like real love usually is.

I love how you get into Bella's head. You make her a living, breathing person. The first-person perspective was spot on. It was so realistic.

I feel like you could have done a bit more physical description with the other characters. Edward was done fine, but I feel like you didn't remind the readers of the other characters' appearances. Or the physical setting, for that matter. I also would have liked a short epilogue, but I guess this is where your Bella and Edward's story ends.

Anyway, great job. You said the story was an idea that has been done before, but you've done justice to it to make it uniquely your own. Awesome job with everything. You should be very proud. :)
Lauren James chapter 35 . 7/9/2010
AMAZING story! I actually love it! Please update soon!

Best wishes!
Luvtwismut chapter 35 . 7/9/2010
I am enraptured with your story! What an amazing twist on canon. Edward is an incredibly, selfish, douche in this, but I still love him. I hope you'll finish this one day. Maybe they'll end up at Dartmouth together. ;)
Lauren James chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I've just started reading your story but I have to say I could not stop laughing at the 'A hundred and four actually' line! Hilarious!
Yinzer Reader chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I should have reviewed earlier than 18 (and I will go back) but I could not stop. Wow is this such a refreshing fun read. It was such a good find!

Thank you so much!