Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
bexi21 chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Ahh! Freakin' brilliant! That was just... wow.

As far as the Billy thing, I really never liked Billy to begin with... Does that make me a bad person? lol

But I can totally see where he's coming from in this story. And of course the end of it had me on the edge of my seat! WOW! *whispers* So much better than the series... :P

Yeah, so update soon, please? K, thanks... haha :D
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
OMG, the UST between Edward and Bella is off the charts! I never liked Billy or Jake, so I think she wasn't harsh enough ;)
springroll chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
LOVE IT!

one of the best fanfictions ive ever read!
lostmytrainofthought chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
oo oo! i remember the jack thing in chapter four! gah, awesome chapter!
The Indigo Spirit chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Comment to Chapter End Notes (1): No no no, no attending to real life.
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
:P

O M G.

let everything be okay... cause it would totally suck if he tried to avoid her again...rawr.

AMAZING WRITING AS ALWAYS!

billy - his reaction was quite expected.

though then again, hes an old man who is very old-fashioned and cannot get out of the past... very judgmental..

or maybe im just saying that cause hes the creature who brought jacob into this world...lawl .

KEEP WRITING :)
gentlegroove chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Augh, I am so obsessed with this story! :D

Anyway, reviewing! This is another great chapter. I'm tickled that Edward is now touching her on occasion, and giving her the slightest impression that he likes her as she does him. If she only knew...

Billy was pretty harsh, but I think it fits. He obviously thinks very lowly of the "cold ones" and I don't doubt he'd be that brusque in his own home as opposed to Charlie's house. I think this was very in character.

Mall Madness is indeed a pretty rad game. :D

For a chapter that you say was kind of forced, I think it turned out very well.

And also made me crave a turkey sandwich.

Update soon! :)
superfluke chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Well since I'm all for Bella and Edward, I'm quite glad she blew off Billy, but poor Jacob none the less. Ahh I wish I had a shiny car to speed in. Good chapter, keep it up :)
harlequinwrds chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
OME.

I have been wondering how you were going to get Bella to wonder about Edward as far as the vampire stuff goes.

That was really great and I enjoyed it truly.

By the way, I just wanted to let you know that my friend and I love your story so much that we are going to go get pumpkins on Thurs to leave uncarved and place on our nightstands :)

Thought you'd like to know what you've inspired.
Starshinedown chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I don't think Billy was too harsh. The interaction between him, Jake, and Bella was well done. *nods*

And the end reveal with Edward saving Bella...*squeal!* I've been wondering how that would happen. :D
GinnyW 31 chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Ack! Fantastic! So emotional with Bella and Jacob, but... it needs to happen. (Well, if you didn't want to, it wouldn't HAVE to, but as a reader I prefer Jacob be the one brushed off and not Edward.) ;) And the last line... wonderful. I'm anxious for the next chapter!
DevineZ chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I want more... MORE. *whee*
bethann2103 chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
also left a review at twilighted but wanted to come by here so i could add you to favs and alerts. I can't wait for the next chapter, reading all 21 in a row was such a treat I am now going through withdrawl.
The Indigo Spirit chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
To paraphrase Oliver..."please, I want some more!"
wantingedwardcullen chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
YAY! i LOVE it! please please please update soon! i want to know what happens. ::pout:: keep up the good work! _
5,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 365 .. Last Next »