Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
surfergurl8664 chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
this by far is one of my favorite chapters.

i love the angst.

keep up the good work and update soon!
evwannaB3 chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
PLEASE PLEASE update soon.!
mamagrace chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
I adore this story. It's intelligent, fun and original. Thanks for not making Alice a silly shop-a-holic. She's an intelligent woman who is often poorly portrayed in fanfic.

Post again soon!
bethann2103 chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
That was a great way for her to find out by going to Leah. Your writing is amazing and I loved this chapter. the cliffy was crazy and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
Another great chapter, Miss. I totally get your explanations as to Leah's knowledge of the Cullens' "situation" and I definitely think Sam's interraction with Bella is spot on. Alice was very Alice-istick (hurray for me, I made up a word!) and I can't wait to read more of this. I hope you update soon. And if you ever need to borrow Alice-istick, you have my blessing.

Toodles!
anuddaone chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
just started reading this recently, love the story...

leah's emptions felt right and i liked that she is the one who told bella...oh, and i do think that the book actually did say that harry told leah...i think...pretty sure...or maybe that was another ff...eh, whatever, it works!

can't wait for more!
gentlegroove chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
And the truth is finally out there! :D I love that Leah is the one that told her, and I think it's completely plausible. She obviously wasn't going to get it out of Jacob at this point, and I'm glad she figured out who to go to for the info. Yet another trait that Edward has managed to bring out in her, I think.

As usual, LOVE this story to bits! Can't wait to see what happens next.
lostmytrainofthought chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
The Indigo Spirit chapter 23 . 10/16/2008
BTW-I am keeping myself busy awaiting another update by reading the entire story over again. When I am supposed to be paying attention to other things (like a phone meeting). See what you've done to me?
BookishQua chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
The line about Eduardo killed me. Seriously. That was brilliant.
BookishQua chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
He bit his lip, looking younger and shier than I’d ever seen him. “It's nothing—never mind.”

Oh my sweet baby Jesus - I SO want to know what she did. I really do. Please have her dump Jake like NOW! Pretty please?
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
wow, I really like your story and I really, really, REALLY liked this particular chapter. It was intense and well written and just filled with angsty goodness. I can't wait for you to update. And I'm really glad I found a story where they're vamps that isn't just about E and B's sex lives, you know? Anywho, great work, keep it up!

Toodles!
BananasCarissa chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
Its 2:58 in the morning and I couldn't put my laptop down. It's fanfics like this that make me thank god I have Fernando(my laptop) instead of a hard lumpy desk chair and that speaks whenever I move. Mostly I wanted to applaud you, truly it is AU at it's best. It always bugged in Eclipse when Bella's excuse to Jacob was that she just didn't love him enough. I always wondered if it was just she loved Edward first, but sneaky little you, you've gone in and reworked the whole thing to really show that what Bella and Edward had was real. And even though in one universe it really happens in the span of like a week they never really had a choice. And the pumpkin thing, ugg, that is melt in your mouth, twilight fluffy goodness wrapped in a kitten wearing a hat. Its so awesome that you get that. So often I read fanfics where Edward has rented the entire pentagon out for a private date with Bella, and he gets freaking Sting to do a private show for them while he simultaneously broadcasts over national prime time television that he loves her. You get subtle love. That's what is great about Bella it wasn't the money or the ridiculous good looks it was that he knew her and got her. Okay way to long for a review but whatever, I gave you fair warning of my slightly creepy ways by mentioning Fernando, so its your own fault if you keep reading, but really this is great!
ilovethecullenboys32 chapter 21 . 10/13/2008
this chapter was pure greatness. it made me cry actually haha but i guess its because i am kinda not really but still, going through some similar frustrations like bella. so thankyou for writing this incredible story! i really like it! keep it up

always,

~christina
The Viceroy of Kush chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
This fic is spectacular - hands down, without a doubt. This is honestly TEN TIMES better than the original, and I love each and every chapter. You give Bella more character than Meyer does, and you show how Bella fell in love with Edward, instead of it being like BAM! - one morning she wakes up, and decides she loves him. Better yet, I love how you don't focus so much on Edward's incomparable good looks, but instead, the person he is. Major points in that area.

All in all, I'm loving this story - though I do feel sorry for Jake. Poor kid.
5,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 365 .. Last Next »