Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
BobbyD chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I absolutely adore your story. It's so natural, it just flows effortlessly. This could have easily been the book, had Meyer taken it this direction. I love that you find a way to do the Jacob/Bella story line to, hopefully, get it out of the way for some later heavy Edward/Bella storyline. I'm a big Edward fan. :) and the National! Gah, I almost died when i read that you were listening to "slow show" while writing this. That last line gets to me. "you know i've dreamed about you, for 29 years. before i saw you." Oh man, if you like that, give their other song, "mistaken for strangers," a listen. That is, if you haven't heard it yet. Sorry about the lengthy review. Hmm, a place for improvement in your writing, I'm sorry but i don't think i can find any. I would enjoy it if maybe the plot went a little faster, but i understand that you want to cover all bases. I would like to read longer chapters, haha. But that doesn't really regard your writing. More dialogue maybe? I feel like I already know what goes on in the mind of this Bella, so maybe some more interaction with others, *cough* Edward *cough*, would play out well. Please update fast! I hope the national can get you into the zone again!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I so want her and Jake to take a break from each other and for Edward to have his first date. When Bella realized that by staying with Jake she was preventing him from feeling that spark with someone, was amazing! I was like cheering *YAY* she finally gets it! Jake deserves to find his spark, and those two deserve a chance but Edward is too much of a gentleman to step in while he thinks Bella is taken and has a chance at happiness the human way. Please update soon...I haven't been this addicted since SM's latest! AMAZING!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
I remembered the tire thing...awesome! This is my favorite story of all time! Fantastic job!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
I hope you changed your mind! I love the feelings...plot is good but not if it goes too fast leaving out the feelings behind everything
MickeyandMinnie chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
I love, love, love this story so far! Haven't reviewed until now because I couldn't stop reading! I love a story that makes me laugh, ARGH!, and wish I could read faster to know what happens next...yet reread to make sure I got it all! Fantastic job!
The Indigo Spirit chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
OMG! IVO! TY!
Edward-dazzles chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to read the next chapter! PLEASE update soon.
mylovelybones chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I cannot even BEGIN to describe how much I love this story. I was up til 2 am reading this and then had to stop until about an hour ago. for the past hour i have done nothing but read. I even denied plans to do something with a friend for this story. You HAVE to keep writing. I don't think i can survive without knowing what happens.

xx

Bellalune
Lauz1 chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Another excellent update.

This chapter once again was smooth and flowed nicely, setting it up for the next chapter which you say will be action packed :)

I still cannot get over how in character your character's are, its ridiculous that they are so perfectly well written. Per example: Edward being there for Bella and yet telling himself that he needs to pull away from her (Sometimes he's not very bright, bless him, he should just be selfish :) )

Always awaiting your updates

Laura :)
truemidnite chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
i like your story! keep writing, i can't wait for the next chapter - really :)
SeeMyEvil chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
*gasp* This may be the most amazing piece of writing I have ever seen. Better than some books I've read, and very comparable to the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. You should be proud of this story, because of the brilliant plot, your fantastic writing skills and I believe you have portrayed the characters as though they were your own. I look forward to reading more...
NorthernCullen chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Oh my! Another brilliant chapter! ...can't wait for Bella to find out about the vampy stuff! And Edward should realise that she loves him soon to..or I'm going to pass out...XD

Bloody brilliant as ever!
SeeMyEvil chapter 20 . 10/12/2008
I was laughing my head off at the Tyler being "God's Gift to Women" costume! lmao! You're brilliant! A fantastic writer, Stephenie Meyer would be proud. ;P
iiamkat chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Wow what a great chapter! NO Edward CANT pull away from Bella! HE CANT! I am so loving all the drama! Thanks for the chapter and I look forward to the next :D
abovetheserpentine chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
i love this chapter, but... Edward, you noob!
5,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 365 .. Last Next »