Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
BookishQua chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
The line about Eduardo killed me. Seriously. That was brilliant.
BookishQua chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
He bit his lip, looking younger and shier than I’d ever seen him. “It's nothing—never mind.”

Oh my sweet baby Jesus - I SO want to know what she did. I really do. Please have her dump Jake like NOW! Pretty please?
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
wow, I really like your story and I really, really, REALLY liked this particular chapter. It was intense and well written and just filled with angsty goodness. I can't wait for you to update. And I'm really glad I found a story where they're vamps that isn't just about E and B's sex lives, you know? Anywho, great work, keep it up!

Toodles!
BananasCarissa chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
Its 2:58 in the morning and I couldn't put my laptop down. It's fanfics like this that make me thank god I have Fernando(my laptop) instead of a hard lumpy desk chair and that speaks whenever I move. Mostly I wanted to applaud you, truly it is AU at it's best. It always bugged in Eclipse when Bella's excuse to Jacob was that she just didn't love him enough. I always wondered if it was just she loved Edward first, but sneaky little you, you've gone in and reworked the whole thing to really show that what Bella and Edward had was real. And even though in one universe it really happens in the span of like a week they never really had a choice. And the pumpkin thing, ugg, that is melt in your mouth, twilight fluffy goodness wrapped in a kitten wearing a hat. Its so awesome that you get that. So often I read fanfics where Edward has rented the entire pentagon out for a private date with Bella, and he gets freaking Sting to do a private show for them while he simultaneously broadcasts over national prime time television that he loves her. You get subtle love. That's what is great about Bella it wasn't the money or the ridiculous good looks it was that he knew her and got her. Okay way to long for a review but whatever, I gave you fair warning of my slightly creepy ways by mentioning Fernando, so its your own fault if you keep reading, but really this is great!
ilovethecullenboys32 chapter 21 . 10/13/2008
this chapter was pure greatness. it made me cry actually haha but i guess its because i am kinda not really but still, going through some similar frustrations like bella. so thankyou for writing this incredible story! i really like it! keep it up

always,

~christina
The Viceroy of Kush chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
This fic is spectacular - hands down, without a doubt. This is honestly TEN TIMES better than the original, and I love each and every chapter. You give Bella more character than Meyer does, and you show how Bella fell in love with Edward, instead of it being like BAM! - one morning she wakes up, and decides she loves him. Better yet, I love how you don't focus so much on Edward's incomparable good looks, but instead, the person he is. Major points in that area.

All in all, I'm loving this story - though I do feel sorry for Jake. Poor kid.
DearFictionalCharacter chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
MORE! i would just like to let you know that i have been reading this story for three days trying to finish it between my hectic life. Like converting whole books into french or to english which one my French teach decided to punish me with. No she is a great pearson. Nevermind. I really didn't mind the whole slow process. I hate Jake though i like the idea of him going missing off the face of the earth. (insert evil laugh here) Omg and i have the came mall madness and it is awesome. BIg shopper. By the way thought it was very funny like the fishing pole thing. Well gtg got homework eww world history essay due tommorrow. SOrry for my random ness. LOVE THE STORY!
DevineZ chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
holy crap I love this. I love your story... *whee*
xAkix chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Aie. You're killing me! But thank you for updating so quickly. XD Made my day, as it always does. I can't wait for Bella to discover the truth about Edward. XD Now I've become impatient. Even though not very much happened in this chapter, it was very interesting to read. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! XD I can't wait! So as soon as time allows you to, please post more! I apologize this review isn't as long as they normally are, but it's been a long couple of days for me and I'm typing with a very sore left arm x.x; But I would love to fill this review with my usual glowing words of admiration and praise, but aiee, I'm still hurting x.x; Just know that I love you and your story! XD

Love always,

Aki
BobbyD chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I absolutely adore your story. It's so natural, it just flows effortlessly. This could have easily been the book, had Meyer taken it this direction. I love that you find a way to do the Jacob/Bella story line to, hopefully, get it out of the way for some later heavy Edward/Bella storyline. I'm a big Edward fan. :) and the National! Gah, I almost died when i read that you were listening to "slow show" while writing this. That last line gets to me. "you know i've dreamed about you, for 29 years. before i saw you." Oh man, if you like that, give their other song, "mistaken for strangers," a listen. That is, if you haven't heard it yet. Sorry about the lengthy review. Hmm, a place for improvement in your writing, I'm sorry but i don't think i can find any. I would enjoy it if maybe the plot went a little faster, but i understand that you want to cover all bases. I would like to read longer chapters, haha. But that doesn't really regard your writing. More dialogue maybe? I feel like I already know what goes on in the mind of this Bella, so maybe some more interaction with others, *cough* Edward *cough*, would play out well. Please update fast! I hope the national can get you into the zone again!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I so want her and Jake to take a break from each other and for Edward to have his first date. When Bella realized that by staying with Jake she was preventing him from feeling that spark with someone, was amazing! I was like cheering *YAY* she finally gets it! Jake deserves to find his spark, and those two deserve a chance but Edward is too much of a gentleman to step in while he thinks Bella is taken and has a chance at happiness the human way. Please update soon...I haven't been this addicted since SM's latest! AMAZING!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
I remembered the tire thing...awesome! This is my favorite story of all time! Fantastic job!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
I hope you changed your mind! I love the feelings...plot is good but not if it goes too fast leaving out the feelings behind everything
MickeyandMinnie chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
I love, love, love this story so far! Haven't reviewed until now because I couldn't stop reading! I love a story that makes me laugh, ARGH!, and wish I could read faster to know what happens next...yet reread to make sure I got it all! Fantastic job!
The Indigo Spirit chapter 23 . 10/12/2008