Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
The Indigo Spirit chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Comment to Chapter End Notes (1): No no no, no attending to real life.
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
:P

O M G.

let everything be okay... cause it would totally suck if he tried to avoid her again...rawr.

AMAZING WRITING AS ALWAYS!

billy - his reaction was quite expected.

though then again, hes an old man who is very old-fashioned and cannot get out of the past... very judgmental..

or maybe im just saying that cause hes the creature who brought jacob into this world...lawl .

KEEP WRITING :)
gentlegroove chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Augh, I am so obsessed with this story! :D

Anyway, reviewing! This is another great chapter. I'm tickled that Edward is now touching her on occasion, and giving her the slightest impression that he likes her as she does him. If she only knew...

Billy was pretty harsh, but I think it fits. He obviously thinks very lowly of the "cold ones" and I don't doubt he'd be that brusque in his own home as opposed to Charlie's house. I think this was very in character.

Mall Madness is indeed a pretty rad game. :D

For a chapter that you say was kind of forced, I think it turned out very well.

And also made me crave a turkey sandwich.

Update soon! :)
superfluke chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Well since I'm all for Bella and Edward, I'm quite glad she blew off Billy, but poor Jacob none the less. Ahh I wish I had a shiny car to speed in. Good chapter, keep it up :)
harlequinwrds chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
OME.

I have been wondering how you were going to get Bella to wonder about Edward as far as the vampire stuff goes.

That was really great and I enjoyed it truly.

By the way, I just wanted to let you know that my friend and I love your story so much that we are going to go get pumpkins on Thurs to leave uncarved and place on our nightstands :)

Thought you'd like to know what you've inspired.
Starshinedown chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I don't think Billy was too harsh. The interaction between him, Jake, and Bella was well done. *nods*

And the end reveal with Edward saving Bella...*squeal!* I've been wondering how that would happen. :D
GinnyW 31 chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Ack! Fantastic! So emotional with Bella and Jacob, but... it needs to happen. (Well, if you didn't want to, it wouldn't HAVE to, but as a reader I prefer Jacob be the one brushed off and not Edward.) ;) And the last line... wonderful. I'm anxious for the next chapter!
DevineZ chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I want more... MORE. *whee*
bethann2103 chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
also left a review at twilighted but wanted to come by here so i could add you to favs and alerts. I can't wait for the next chapter, reading all 21 in a row was such a treat I am now going through withdrawl.
The Indigo Spirit chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
To paraphrase Oliver..."please, I want some more!"
wantingedwardcullen chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
YAY! i LOVE it! please please please update soon! i want to know what happens. ::pout:: keep up the good work! _
TheMysteriousK chapter 21 . 10/1/2008
Hello.

Wow. I'm really impressed with this story. It's kind of hard to find one where the idea isn't overused, or the author can capture your interest so well. Once again, I'm impressed. I love your story. At first I wasn't sure where this was going, because there wasn't any chemistry between E and B, but now... Wow. The last chapter was incredible. I'm not good at reviewing and giving advice, and I hope I haven't made you think I'm not sencere, because I am. I don't think I even make any sense.

Anyways, good job.

The Mystrious K

PS I can't wait to see what happens next.
Inwepirate-elf chapter 21 . 10/1/2008
Oh wow, this story is simply amazing! I had a friend recomend this story to me and I am so glad I read it. You are fantastic at writing and this is your first fanfiction? Wow, it's taken me almost 8 years to perfect my writing from what it use to be! I know weird, huh? But anyways, wonderful story and you've got me so hooked into write these characters so well and have captured them all perfectly. Please update soon and I cannot wait to read more!

Kat
bexi21 chapter 21 . 9/30/2008
This story is absolutely fantastic! It has me on the edge of my seat each update. And I can't tell you how many times I literally burst out laughing (which is something I rarely do when reading stories). I almost couldn't contain myself when Edward let Lauren fall into a garden nome... LMAO.

Anyway, this story is beyond brilliant! I love how you've twisted the plot and yet still have it similar to the original series.

Please update soon! :D
Ava Sinclair chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
I loved this chapter so much. It's now my new favorite. Sorry, pumpkin chapter but I still heart you as well. I absolutely adore the pace you're taking this at. It gives us so much more of the magic feeling of the very first book all over again...that total anticipation and excitement that I'm so addicted too. I can much more see their process of falling in love and why they love each other beyond 'well, she's mysterious/he's mysterious/she smells good/he looks good'. I could just feel the tension and pathos in this chapter, and I need more.
5,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 346 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 366 .. Last Next »