Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
abovetheserpentine chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
i love this chapter, but... Edward, you noob!
Broody-N-Cheery-4Ever chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Wow! I've just started reading your fic today and all I can say is that it's amazing! Whata great way to spend a saturday lol! I just love the plot you've created and the characters you've developed. The chapters flow so smoothly and I enjoy that you take your time with the storyline (although the fangirl in me gets a little impatient.. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll appreciate it so much more in the long run)

I can't wait to see Bella's reaction to the Vamp-bomb and also Jacob's impending transformation (It has to be coming soon.. possibly if he loses his temper? Soon? Am I close?) The tension between Eddie and Bella is insane.. but soo enjoyable! I love it! Bella's internal struggle and realization about her feelings for Edward also had me on the edge of my seat (and had me sqeeing, just like the typical fangirl)

Anyway, I don't want to bore you further with my constant drabble. Just know that your writing is amazing and you are doing a wonderful job! Please update soon. :)

Britt xoxo
bexi21 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
I scoff at the fact that you said this chapter wasn't as exciting as the last. Granted, it wasn't as action-packed or cliff hangery as the last one, but it was definitely exciting in terms of the emotions. And hell! That was one of the best conversations that Bella and Edward have had! I absolutely LOVED this update and I can't wait to read the next! :D
bethann2103 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
great chapter! I like how jacob and bella's relationship is slowly unraveling and how her and edward just keep getting closer, if only he would let her in!
illusiontoureyes chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
EP! It was lovely!

I check for an update for your fanfic everyday, and it definitely made my weekend to see that you'd updated a bit early. :)

As I've said before, the story is awesome! It has the most unique and interesting plot I've stumbled upon so far. I love how Edward and Bella's reltionship has more time to blossom than in Twilight. They're really getting to know each other all while staying completely true to their characters.

I cannot wait to see another update!

Good luck with the writing!

primadonna001 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
"the ordinary is no longer enough; you need the extraordinary"

makes me cry every time.
Cast Some Light chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Your Bella is so awesome and their ~connection~ is so genuine and beautiful and wonderfully congruent to canon, only drawn out and explored, given the new situation. And things are falling apart with Jake so realistically and it's all perfect and I can't wait until the next chapter, seriously.
Inwepirate-elf chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Oh! I really good update, I liked how Bella and Jacob are starting to discuss that this relationship might not work much longer, or at least Bella kind of knows that. And I like her converstatoins with Edward in this chapter, they really are beginning to trust one another even more. Can't wait for next update, please update soon.

ArsenalFan chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Another awesome chapter. It may not have been action packed but one of the things I like about this story is the slow build up and the interaction between the characters and I think this illustrated it perfectly.
surfergurl8664 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
I love this chapter.

update soon!
Laurendcg chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Great chapter, who cares if it wasn't action/drama packed? It was emotionally packed, I'm actually starting to feel a little sorry for Jacob. But he's being stupid by thinking that things could go back to the way it use to be. Anyway, I didn't review on Mall Madness because it made me sad, it was one of those games (like Pretty Princess) that I wanted as a child and never received. And now, only time for work and ff, no board games (no one would play that with me anyway, my friends aren't that cool). Haha, oh well. I expected Edward to want to push Bella away just like he did in Twilight, but the difference in your story is their relationship before the incident. In Twilight it was barely anything, but their practically BF's here :). I hope he listened to her conversation with Jacob or Carlisle filled him in, but that's probably what made him decide to not be her friend. Okay, so Jacob is going to go home and his dad is going to say something to piss him off and make him transform! And that's how Bella will find out...Edward will finally tell her because he'll have to tell her to stay away from the cub. There's no other way Edward would tell her, he would keep her in the dark for as long as she existed if it was up to him. Of course then again, James could be after her. That reminds me of the Twilight trailer...soo god! Anyway, enough rambling, keep up the fantastic work! I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say write the next chapter before answering reviews!
CryHope chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Oh my, what a lovely chapter. You know all the jake/bella convos for the past few chapters nearly had me in tears because of Bella's conflicting feelings. And in this one, her certainty that Edward and her would never be together just tugged at my heartstring. Plus, I cannot believe that I actually sympathize Jacob. JACOB! oh my, what a story this is.

Lovely in all the right places, and I'm looking forward to the next installment D
GinnyW 31 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
I am really looking forward to chapter 24. I wish that she would've said just a bit more to sabotage her relationship with Jacob now, though. She's only hurting him and herself more by dragging that bit out. *sigh* This was definitely not a boring chapter. Looking forward to more! :)
menthemidori chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
This is hands down the best AU fic in the entire Twilight fandom. I love it to bits and wait impatiently for the next chapter.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Wow. I love love love all the stuff about Edward and his hate of hospitals; that makes so much sense, so it's odd that SM never considered it.

This is my favourite story on FF right now. It's just unbelievably good and in character and ah.

Please update soon, I don't know if I can stand it!
5,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 346 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 366 .. Last Next »