Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
clarii chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I just love this story !

It is one of the best ones I've ever read

PLease please please update sooner !

I hate to wait so much to read it hahha P

It is really greatt.. thanks for writing it )
kndapsi chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Awesome, but, please write faster.
Demetria99 chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
The last chapter was really good. Billy was exactly how I pictured him. I think he was the right kind of mean for him. He was trying to protect people he cared about, just as Bella was doing. I think it turned out great.

And Edward coming out of nowhere? That was awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next!
BookishQua chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Again, a wonderful chapter. I love how you capture the awkwardness of their attraction - their hesitation - and their building feelings. Keep writing!
chelseapeeler chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Loved how long this chapter was! Great foreshadowing also! Can't wait for the next chapter! This chapter was amazing!
WhisperedHopes chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Oh my! I absolutely love how you are taking this and I can't wait for the next chapter. Bella defending the Cullens to Billy was perfect and the cliff ending! Great job :)
Ava Sinclair chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I'm trying to stop hyperventilating long enough to type...that last sentence was a killer! Talk about hanging me off a cliff!

As always, I loved it. Bella really touches me. I can relate to her insecurity so much. And those little moments between her and Edward make me tingle. I just love the anticipation I get from your writing.

I don't think Billy was too harsh. He doesn't want Bella to become a vampire snack - there's no real way to say that nicely. I think Bella was kind of harsh, actually, with the bitter old man comment, although I understood why she was so defensive. I have to see, I'm a little Team Jacob on that one, just because if my significant other had said that to my parent I would have been hurt and thoroughly pissed.

But as to who should end up with Bella, I am, as always, one hundred percent Team Edward. Can't wait for the next chapter!
abovetheserpentine chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
generally i thought Billy was pretty realistic... although maybe he wouldn't have been so forward about the Cullens being 'dangerous'. anyway, love the twist on Twilight's van accident. i love Bella's ignorance of Edward's love for her, because that is so her character. finally this truck incident will make her see that he is so in love with her... i hope so, anyway. great writing, i love it, update soon! :)
bethann2103 chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
that chapter was awesome. I can understand why billy reacted the way he did and why bella defended the cullens. I did remember the jack thing and it was a brilliant way to have her see his power. I can't wait for more , this was a great chapter!
Maggie's Gutter chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Awesome chapter! I truly love this story. It is one of the best on fanfic. It needs to be read by more people, I keep saying that and it keeps being true.

I love how the feel of it is so similar to the books.

The setting is not some hip apartment in Seattle or some prep school in New England. It is Forks, and the characters are the same, but the story is reimagined. I just love it!

This chapter needed to happen. Bella and Edward cannot move forward until the proverbial shit hits the fan! And it is.

Poor Jake. It isn't his fault that he just so happens to be in love with a girl who is destined to be with someone else.

Keep it up, it's great! Update soon please.
jbluvs2sing chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I don't think Billy was too harsh. What I keep forgetting is that Bella doesn't know what Edward is or what Sam is. Great chapter, I always look forward to your updates...Keep them coming.
NorthernCullen chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Oh awesomness! I loves this chapter! And especially the Edward-Bella activity at the end there..! W-o-w!

Thank you!

Please update as soon as possible!
altarenelcielo chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I love this story a lot. I can't believe you don't have more reviews. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. ;)
jmclaney chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I love this story! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. :)
Vicky Connolly chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
I've tried to give you an objective opinion about the chapter and the story, but I cannot. I'm so emotional about it that I can't think straight. So, all I can say is how much I love this and You! :)

For what it's worth, I think the writing is just as tight as before. Can't wait for next week!

thanks!