Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
The Indigo Spirit chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
OMG! IVO! TY!
Edward-dazzles chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to read the next chapter! PLEASE update soon.
mylovelybones chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I cannot even BEGIN to describe how much I love this story. I was up til 2 am reading this and then had to stop until about an hour ago. for the past hour i have done nothing but read. I even denied plans to do something with a friend for this story. You HAVE to keep writing. I don't think i can survive without knowing what happens.

xx

Bellalune
Lauz1 chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Another excellent update.

This chapter once again was smooth and flowed nicely, setting it up for the next chapter which you say will be action packed :)

I still cannot get over how in character your character's are, its ridiculous that they are so perfectly well written. Per example: Edward being there for Bella and yet telling himself that he needs to pull away from her (Sometimes he's not very bright, bless him, he should just be selfish :) )

Always awaiting your updates

Laura :)
truemidnite chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
i like your story! keep writing, i can't wait for the next chapter - really :)
SeeMyEvil chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
*gasp* This may be the most amazing piece of writing I have ever seen. Better than some books I've read, and very comparable to the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. You should be proud of this story, because of the brilliant plot, your fantastic writing skills and I believe you have portrayed the characters as though they were your own. I look forward to reading more...
NorthernCullen chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Oh my! Another brilliant chapter! ...can't wait for Bella to find out about the vampy stuff! And Edward should realise that she loves him soon to..or I'm going to pass out...XD

Bloody brilliant as ever!
SeeMyEvil chapter 20 . 10/12/2008
I was laughing my head off at the Tyler being "God's Gift to Women" costume! lmao! You're brilliant! A fantastic writer, Stephenie Meyer would be proud. ;P
iiamkat chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
Wow what a great chapter! NO Edward CANT pull away from Bella! HE CANT! I am so loving all the drama! Thanks for the chapter and I look forward to the next :D
abovetheserpentine chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
i love this chapter, but... Edward, you noob!
Broody-N-Cheery-4Ever chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Wow! I've just started reading your fic today and all I can say is that it's amazing! Whata great way to spend a saturday lol! I just love the plot you've created and the characters you've developed. The chapters flow so smoothly and I enjoy that you take your time with the storyline (although the fangirl in me gets a little impatient.. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll appreciate it so much more in the long run)

I can't wait to see Bella's reaction to the Vamp-bomb and also Jacob's impending transformation (It has to be coming soon.. possibly if he loses his temper? Soon? Am I close?) The tension between Eddie and Bella is insane.. but soo enjoyable! I love it! Bella's internal struggle and realization about her feelings for Edward also had me on the edge of my seat (and had me sqeeing, just like the typical fangirl)

Anyway, I don't want to bore you further with my constant drabble. Just know that your writing is amazing and you are doing a wonderful job! Please update soon. :)

Britt xoxo
bexi21 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
I scoff at the fact that you said this chapter wasn't as exciting as the last. Granted, it wasn't as action-packed or cliff hangery as the last one, but it was definitely exciting in terms of the emotions. And hell! That was one of the best conversations that Bella and Edward have had! I absolutely LOVED this update and I can't wait to read the next! :D
bethann2103 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
great chapter! I like how jacob and bella's relationship is slowly unraveling and how her and edward just keep getting closer, if only he would let her in!
illusiontoureyes chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
EP! It was lovely!

I check for an update for your fanfic everyday, and it definitely made my weekend to see that you'd updated a bit early. :)

As I've said before, the story is awesome! It has the most unique and interesting plot I've stumbled upon so far. I love how Edward and Bella's reltionship has more time to blossom than in Twilight. They're really getting to know each other all while staying completely true to their characters.

I cannot wait to see another update!

Good luck with the writing!

:D
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
"the ordinary is no longer enough; you need the extraordinary"

makes me cry every time.
5,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 346 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 366 .. Last Next »