Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
elizabethpottercullen chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
haha i actually thought this chapter was wicked good! i think it was the fight with jake though... the fact that hes catching on to her feelings for edward... i just want them to break up already though! but i suppose i will have to wait.. update soon please!
CryHope chapter 22 . 10/11/2008
I flippin' love you!

Ah ah ahh... the cliff hanger is not cool yo... but so very effective.

I think Billy is just right in this story. So don't worry.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Silvara7 chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
Great story! I absolutely love this. Please post soon!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Fluffy? Yes! But fantastically so! Please don't murder too many bunnies...some of us live for the fluff!

Love your story so far! Can't wait to read more!
gymcatgrl chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
Wow, this story is amazing! I'm not the biggest fan of "what-if" stories, but I love this one, both how the characters stay themselves and that situation is completely plausible.

I can't wait to read more! D
ArsenalFan chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
I've just read all of this story and it's really good.

You've managed to keep the story interesting and create an AU that's still canon (if that makes sense!)

Looking forward to your next update!
primadonna001 chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
beyond amazing way to integrate the car crash! but please let them be together soon and explain how much they love one another to one another.
ILoveYouMoreWithEveryBreath chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
i think this story has been fantastic!

keep up the good work.

xx
evwannaB3 chapter 22 . 10/9/2008
OME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
FreakyVampireChick chapter 22 . 10/9/2008
wow my newest addicting story... cant wait to see how edward responds, will he hid it like in twilight or will he come out and tell her. Keep up the great work!
Somah chapter 22 . 10/9/2008
Here is what I don't understand about your story:

How can a work of ff this amazing only have 286 (well, 287 now) reviews? I don't get it. And peices of AH crap with Edward and Bella one-night stands get thousands? Sigh. Reader age, perhaps? I'm curious. I seriously want to poll your readers :)

Your story grabbed me from the beginning, as I commented after reading chapter one a couple days ago. I've finally now been able to finish all 22 chapters and though WOW barely covers how I feel about your words and characters (I actually feel as though these characters have rightfully become yours...you put depth and personality to them that was only ever priviously on the surface, at best) it's pretty much all I can come up with in my state of amazement. You're inspiring, you know that? I've seen so many people take a stab at writing in the AU and it often comes out hokey and contrived (I may be guitly of that, myself!)

What amazes me still is how your story flows. I started to wonder, around chapter four or five, how you were going to keep things fresh and exciting. Honestly, I still don't know how you pull it off, but every chapter seems to get better. Even those chapters where you claimed "nothing happened", I enjoyed. Your dialogue is hilarious. At first I found myself slightly embarrassed that I was laughing outloud in an empty room (though, probably better than a full one...) but it didn't take me long to stop caring and laugh louder :D

I'm in love with your style of writing, your vocabulary is better and more expressive than any I've read in the ff world and I'm pretty sure you're my new story God.

All that to say, you rock. Can't wait to see what chapter 23 brings :D I think I've offically become a devoted groupie...
The Indigo Spirit chapter 22 . 10/9/2008
I may have already commented, but here goes again...WRITE MORE! WRITE FASTER! (please?)
KimikoSenpai94 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Hey :)

I really
ergrtg342 chapter 22 . 10/8/2008
This story is completely amazing. Your characters are so well defined, and the the oblivious angst of Bella and Edward is frustrating but VERY well written.

Please update soon, I need to find out what happens next!
xAkix chapter 22 . 10/7/2008
WOW. That's literally all I can say right at this moment that could possibly convey how UTTERLY AMAZED I am right now! From the very beginning of this chapter, I almost cried from the cuteness of the gummy bears. I seriously "aww'ed" out loud. But I really like how you're taking this story. It deviates from Stephenie Meyer, but then it's in a way kind of the same...dare I say, better? Yes, I did. XP (Gets maimed by the almighty Stephenie Meyer) Agh! Okay! Your Twilight, your original is and always will be the best! x.x; But anyways, I think what my college-ridden, sleep-deprived brain is trying to say is that your story is so good it can compete with Stephenie Meyer, easily. I think I'll be getting confused on what happened in the books and what happened in your story sometime soon. I'm waiting for the day where I'll be re-reading Twilight and I'll ask aloud randomly, "Where's the pumpkin?" or something weird like that, haha. But the end of this chapter! WOW! That was an awesome cliffhanger. The epic-ness blows my mind. o.o; I think I stopped breathing reading that conclusion...it would explain why I feel lightheaded XP Please post more soon! Your chapters keep me sane throughout my beginning college career. I look forward to them every day. And also, sorry for reading this a day late, I have class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and well, yesterday, I was just so damn tired I needed to sleep. x.x; But anyways, yeah, I can shut up about my life. Hopefully writing the next chapter will be easier for you. I can't wait to find out how you write Bella's reaction to what happened. Will Edward avoid her like he did when he saved her from the van? (In the original Twilight, hehe) Or will Bella put the pieces together and figure out he's a vampire and there will be no avoidance whatsoever? And will the stilted love triangle become linear? XD (Aka, will Bella finally fess up to Jake and say that she loves Edward?) I really, really, REALLY hope the next chapter comes to you easily and that you post soon. Must...have...more! My sanity depends on it! o.O;

Okay, that was a bit dramatic...um, just post soon. And keep up the awesome work.

Much love from,