Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
CryHope chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Oh my, what a lovely chapter. You know all the jake/bella convos for the past few chapters nearly had me in tears because of Bella's conflicting feelings. And in this one, her certainty that Edward and her would never be together just tugged at my heartstring. Plus, I cannot believe that I actually sympathize Jacob. JACOB! oh my, what a story this is.

Lovely in all the right places, and I'm looking forward to the next installment D
GinnyW 31 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
I am really looking forward to chapter 24. I wish that she would've said just a bit more to sabotage her relationship with Jacob now, though. She's only hurting him and herself more by dragging that bit out. *sigh* This was definitely not a boring chapter. Looking forward to more! :)
menthemidori chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
This is hands down the best AU fic in the entire Twilight fandom. I love it to bits and wait impatiently for the next chapter.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Wow. I love love love all the stuff about Edward and his hate of hospitals; that makes so much sense, so it's odd that SM never considered it.

This is my favourite story on FF right now. It's just unbelievably good and in character and ah.

Please update soon, I don't know if I can stand it!
Cheryl chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
Oh my I love this story but I really wish she would dump Jacob already and find out Edward is a vampire .. and well have a happy ending with Edward
elizabethpottercullen chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
haha i actually thought this chapter was wicked good! i think it was the fight with jake though... the fact that hes catching on to her feelings for edward... i just want them to break up already though! but i suppose i will have to wait.. update soon please!
CryHope chapter 22 . 10/11/2008
I flippin' love you!

Ah ah ahh... the cliff hanger is not cool yo... but so very effective.

I think Billy is just right in this story. So don't worry.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Silvara7 chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
Great story! I absolutely love this. Please post soon!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Fluffy? Yes! But fantastically so! Please don't murder too many bunnies...some of us live for the fluff!

Love your story so far! Can't wait to read more!
gymcatgrl chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
Wow, this story is amazing! I'm not the biggest fan of "what-if" stories, but I love this one, both how the characters stay themselves and that situation is completely plausible.

I can't wait to read more! D
ArsenalFan chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
I've just read all of this story and it's really good.

You've managed to keep the story interesting and create an AU that's still canon (if that makes sense!)

Looking forward to your next update!
primadonna001 chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
beyond amazing way to integrate the car crash! but please let them be together soon and explain how much they love one another to one another.
ILoveYouMoreWithEveryBreath chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
i think this story has been fantastic!

keep up the good work.

xx
evwannaB3 chapter 22 . 10/9/2008
OME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
FreakyVampireChick chapter 22 . 10/9/2008
wow my newest addicting story... cant wait to see how edward responds, will he hid it like in twilight or will he come out and tell her. Keep up the great work!
5,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 347 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 367 .. Last Next »