Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
The Indigo Spirit chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
To paraphrase Oliver..."please, I want some more!"
wantingedwardcullen chapter 21 . 10/2/2008
YAY! i LOVE it! please please please update soon! i want to know what happens. ::pout:: keep up the good work! _
TheMysteriousK chapter 21 . 10/1/2008
Hello.

Wow. I'm really impressed with this story. It's kind of hard to find one where the idea isn't overused, or the author can capture your interest so well. Once again, I'm impressed. I love your story. At first I wasn't sure where this was going, because there wasn't any chemistry between E and B, but now... Wow. The last chapter was incredible. I'm not good at reviewing and giving advice, and I hope I haven't made you think I'm not sencere, because I am. I don't think I even make any sense.

Anyways, good job.

The Mystrious K

PS I can't wait to see what happens next.
Inwepirate-elf chapter 21 . 10/1/2008
Oh wow, this story is simply amazing! I had a friend recomend this story to me and I am so glad I read it. You are fantastic at writing and this is your first fanfiction? Wow, it's taken me almost 8 years to perfect my writing from what it use to be! I know weird, huh? But anyways, wonderful story and you've got me so hooked into write these characters so well and have captured them all perfectly. Please update soon and I cannot wait to read more!

Kat
bexi21 chapter 21 . 9/30/2008
This story is absolutely fantastic! It has me on the edge of my seat each update. And I can't tell you how many times I literally burst out laughing (which is something I rarely do when reading stories). I almost couldn't contain myself when Edward let Lauren fall into a garden nome... LMAO.

Anyway, this story is beyond brilliant! I love how you've twisted the plot and yet still have it similar to the original series.

Please update soon! :D
Ava Sinclair chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
I loved this chapter so much. It's now my new favorite. Sorry, pumpkin chapter but I still heart you as well. I absolutely adore the pace you're taking this at. It gives us so much more of the magic feeling of the very first book all over again...that total anticipation and excitement that I'm so addicted too. I can much more see their process of falling in love and why they love each other beyond 'well, she's mysterious/he's mysterious/she smells good/he looks good'. I could just feel the tension and pathos in this chapter, and I need more.
NorthernCullen chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
Wow! Again. This chapter did not dissapoint at all! Ah..I love Edward in this story...

I hope (along with everyone else) that you'll get another few chapters up very soon!

love from N.C
Katrina chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
You have a good mix of dialogue and thought, but there isn't anything that is really moving the plot along besides Bella's eventual realizations, which are few and far between. I think she needs some sort of push or catalyst from one or both boys. And I really like your word choice most of the time, but I think you should definitely expand the level of vocabulary that Edward uses. He's old enough that he's probably read the dictionary and he's a vampire so he remembers it all.
Irais chapter 21 . 9/28/2008
oh my gosh u seriously need to update soon even tho u just did. i found ur story on one of the forums yesterday and i just could stop reading it. love it. i love how you are rushing it and your just letting everything develop. great work.
Munners chapter 21 . 9/28/2008
HI

Well done -you're doing a great job. I love Bella's evolving awareness of what she wants and needs.
Kaitipoola chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
Ahh, God, your writing is spectacular. I just about sobbed when I realized I'd read all of the chapters. You have captured the personalities of everyone almost perfectly, and your word choice and punctuation are impeccable. This is the first time in long time that I've so sincerely enjoyed a story. Thank you for writing it. And I know that life gets in the way of writing and that all of the 'update soon lolz' comment are annoying, but please give me the next chapter as soon as you can. Again, amazing writing. Keep 'em coming.

-Poola
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
AH! You've made my day once again! Seriously, reading your chapters quite literally makes my world brighter. If it were any more literal, the sun would start shining, there'd be rainbows in the sky and little puppies and bunny rabbits would be frolicking about. XD Anyways, this chapter was amazing, as always. Keep up the awesome work and post more very soon! XD I can't wait for more. So please post more!

Much love,

Aki
Vicky Connolly chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
You know, when you get a really good book, you start reading and you don't want it to end, but you also want to just rush through it to find out what happens - this is how I feel about your story. Ok, so maybe I'm not expressing myself correctly.

Another great chapter, perfect characters, flawless writing (as far as I can tell).

Amazing!

Vicky
kellsouth chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
WOW! I finally caught up, and I am NOT disappointed! Well, maybe I'm disappointed that now I have to wait for updates. But this story is so amazing, it's worth any wait.

Your Bella is amazing, and your Edward is even better. A big part of me was hoping he was hiding in the woods outside her house to catch the phone conversation with her mom. And the next day when he says "Don't worry, he loves you. He'll follow you anywhere" that he was actually referring to himself. *sigh*

It's clear that something big is about to happen, and you've built up to it so nicely. I would say "Hurry and post the next chapter pleze!" but I know better. YOU WIN.
kellsouth chapter 19 . 9/27/2008
FINALLY! She admits to herself that she loves him!

Not that I'm begrudging the pace of the story in ANY WAY. It's just Bella's characteristic of trying to convince herself of what we all know to be untrue! Or vice versa.

Edward, I'm sure, will take even more convincing.

You're amazing. Keep up the good work!
5,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »