Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Gottverdammit chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
This is really good. Keep it up!

-Lacey
surfergurl8664 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I love your story.

Honestly I sat up one night and read the entire thing.

Its so addicting.

update soon!
Cast Some Light chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I love absolutely everything about this. Every last word. It's all just so perfectly in character and well executed. Cannot wait for the next update, and for it to be from Edward's POV is even better. Brilliant job with this, really.
evwannaB3 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
ooh. PLEASE update soon! I hope she realizes she loves Edward more than Jacob. They can both be annoyingly stubborn though...
Lauz1 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I read the latest installment on my iphone as I had no internet connection for the week. As usual I was checking every day, crossing my fingers and hoping that you would update and I'm so happy that you did.

Another brilliant chapter especially with the appearance of Alice. You're right, she in other fanfictions she is pushed to the side and made into a bit character whose soul purpose is to shop etc, when we all know Alice is much more fun than that!

The Edward/Bella moments were once again right on the mark.

Is it wrong to love your story so much?

I cannot wait for your next installment! God only knows where you plan to take them now...hopefully more angst, more Edward/Bella moments...hehe, I'm an addict

Laura :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I was so excited to see a new chapter. This was wonderful. I absolutely adored Alice. And then Edward's worry. *sigh* And Bella is still so very confused. And now I'm wondering if the hold-up at the local convenience store is important or simply just a random event. I'm looking forward to more.
JulyPie chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
Woo! Bring on the EPOV!
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
After having spent the last three hours or so experiencing an emotional breakdown caused by one of the worst weeks in college I have yet to experience, this was exactly what I needed. How is it that even your most depressing chapters are a joy to read? This one did throw me a bit with the MRI thing, but I understand Edward's motives. He is just so dang protetive. I'm loving the tension here and am definitely looking forward to some intense angst. :) Thank you for another great chapter.
squarened chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
This is indeed quite the overall favorite at lion_lamb, I have to say. And I'm glad too, because I never would have found this story that way :)

Again, the amazingness that is your characterizations of everybody astounds me. It's so Twilight... but not. It's very simple, your idea, but it makes a world of difference. I'm enjoying this fic so much, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter :D
Ice Queen chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
I think Bella is going to get an ulcer! Maybe I'm just an ice queen, but having conflicting feelings as a teenager is not selfish. Seriously, she needs to relax. Tell Edward to sneak her some lavender.

I guess that's why we like Bella, because she is a drama queen. Oh no, her lifelong friend/boyfriend who was just there and her might not work out! How shocking! High School sweethearts never ever break up. Ever!

That being typed, I like reading Bella having breakdowns. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be amusing, but it is! I'm seriously waiting for her ulcer... or stroke
jbluvs2sing chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
I always look forward to your updates and this one didn't disappoint! I love it. I can't wait to hear Edward's POV!
NightsofTamara chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
I loved that chapter. Bella's realization that she's fighting a losing battle against her attraction to Edward was great, as was their newfound friendship. And of course the best part was Edward slinging her over his shoulder and carrying her to his car. I can see the end of Bella and Jacob coming, I just wonder what's going to be the final nail in the coffin.

And you might already know this, but your story was the moderators's choice recommendation this week on lion_lamb, and people are saying all sorts of nice things in the comments. :)
xAkix chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Gyaah! That was beautiful! And I've had an MRI done before, and I believe what you described was correct. Narrow, claustrophobic metal tube that makes a crapload of noise. XP And then you can't move AT ALL in there. Because if you move then you screw up the imagery. I had to get an MRI done on my neck sometime last fall and I wasn't allowed to swallow, because I needed to be still for the thing to image my neck and check for spinal cord damage. That SUCKED. XP But it was an awesome chapter. I literally felt Bella's pain from being unrequited. But then, I guess most, if not all of us, have had a taste of unrequited love. And let me tell you, if I weren't so damn dehydrated today from being stuck in a hot car in rush hour traffic for two and a half hours, I would've cried during this chapter. But, I kind of need as much water as I have left, lol. So I was crying on the inside. T.T Post more soon! I can't wait for your take on Edward's perspective! XD

-Karyn aka Aki
Dcat77 chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
This is such a great story. Each chapter is better than the one before and I'm looking forward to reading EPOV
gentlegroove chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Yay, an update! :D

I really needed to know what happened after the pumpkin replacement, and though it wasn't quite what I expected, it's still good stuff. You manage to write them in character, with plenty of new stuff as well. And you're much more funny than whatsherface could ever be, I think. :)

Looking forward to seeing something from Ed's POV, too! :D