Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
lilyflower chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I really loved this chapter. I love you how you are letting us see how Bella's thinking is changing. I don't like it when stories have Bella and Edward meet and fall madly in love right away. I like how you're letting us see the character development. That makes it so much more enjoyable when they do get together!

I also appreciate how often you update. I know that you said something about 19 taking a while. But I think you're doing great on updating regularly. Some authors consider a chapter every month as being regular. I guess my point is that I think you're doing great on being regular :) That's not to say that I wouldn't love a chapter every day... :)
lynhlynh chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
ahh HIM!
chelseapeeler chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Loved It! Can't wait for more Bella and Edward interaction!
Kyzyl chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Huge headache or not, this chapter was excellent!
illusiontoureyes chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Writer's block? Believe me, it was not obvious. It was every bit just as great as all the other chapters. I could just feel the energy of the chapter pulsing off the screen.

And the end... LOVED IT! And also hated it because it left me craving more.

Good luck with the writing! : )
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Edward replaced her pumpkin. If that's not love, I don't know what is!
NightsofTamara chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Oh, an update! This made my Friday! I'm in love with your writing, especially the way you intersperse dialogue with exposition. It makes your chapters flow beautifully. And I loved the pumpkin part at the end. It was so Edward.
aryabodhisattva chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I think this is bleepin' amazing. Loved the pumpkin ending, most of all.

Update soon, honey!
abovetheserpentine chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
OH MY GOD! i loved this chapter. completely amazing. Bella's feelings, and her analogy to Sam, and the sudden realisation. that was one hell of a chapter. can't wait for more! :D
jbluvs2sing chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I started reading your story on Twilighted, went to the forums and you had said you posted here. Not wanting to wait for an approval I read Chapter 19. Loved it! Your story is so good. Thank you for sharing it with us.
lia516 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
This was a great chapter. I love that we got to see more into Bella and Jacob's relationship. This is just going to be so hard when things start to get more intimate with her and Edward and she has to leave Jacob.

If Jacob hated Edward before, I can't even imagine what it will be like when he already had Bella in a relationship when she chooses Edward. This is going to be sad.
Vicky Connolly chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Nice Rocky reference! :)

I loved this chapter, this being the fork in the road, so to speak. Very nice symbolism with the colors at the beginning and the pumpkin! (Ha! I'm using big words to make your happy!) I can't wait to continue reading! This is amazing...

Vicky
Starshinedown chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
This made me happy: At least, not until the next morning, when I stumbled onto the front porch to discover the pumpkin I’d decimated the night before had been replaced with a perfect, uncrushed doppelganger.

I have the feeling that the Bella angst isn't close to resolving, but little gems like that make it easier to read. :) I'm glad she's realizing what is going on in her life and in her emotions-thank god your Bella is introspective enough to understand, unlike book Bella.
bethaboo chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
This was incredible.

You are a brilliant writer who is taking her time to really give us this relationship unraveling as the other is starting. I am so impressed.

And the end. . .GAH.

This is one of my favorite stories. I won't tell you to update soon because I know how frustrating that shit is, being a writer myself, but whenever you choose to give us another chapter, I will be most grateful.
A-CheshireCat-Grin chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
I really love what you are doing with this story. Bella needs to find someone to talk to or have a walk in the forest ; ) to decide what to do with her heart. Keep it up I can't wait to see what you are going to do next.
5,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 .. Last Next »