Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
jbluvs2sing chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
I always look forward to your updates and this one didn't disappoint! I love it. I can't wait to hear Edward's POV!
NightsofTamara chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
I loved that chapter. Bella's realization that she's fighting a losing battle against her attraction to Edward was great, as was their newfound friendship. And of course the best part was Edward slinging her over his shoulder and carrying her to his car. I can see the end of Bella and Jacob coming, I just wonder what's going to be the final nail in the coffin.

And you might already know this, but your story was the moderators's choice recommendation this week on lion_lamb, and people are saying all sorts of nice things in the comments. :)
xAkix chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Gyaah! That was beautiful! And I've had an MRI done before, and I believe what you described was correct. Narrow, claustrophobic metal tube that makes a crapload of noise. XP And then you can't move AT ALL in there. Because if you move then you screw up the imagery. I had to get an MRI done on my neck sometime last fall and I wasn't allowed to swallow, because I needed to be still for the thing to image my neck and check for spinal cord damage. That SUCKED. XP But it was an awesome chapter. I literally felt Bella's pain from being unrequited. But then, I guess most, if not all of us, have had a taste of unrequited love. And let me tell you, if I weren't so damn dehydrated today from being stuck in a hot car in rush hour traffic for two and a half hours, I would've cried during this chapter. But, I kind of need as much water as I have left, lol. So I was crying on the inside. T.T Post more soon! I can't wait for your take on Edward's perspective! XD

-Karyn aka Aki
Dcat77 chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
This is such a great story. Each chapter is better than the one before and I'm looking forward to reading EPOV
gentlegroove chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Yay, an update! :D

I really needed to know what happened after the pumpkin replacement, and though it wasn't quite what I expected, it's still good stuff. You manage to write them in character, with plenty of new stuff as well. And you're much more funny than whatsherface could ever be, I think. :)

Looking forward to seeing something from Ed's POV, too! :D
The Indigo Spirit chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
So if being an attorney doesn't work out for you, you DO know you should do this instead, right?
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
This made me so sad. For both Bella and Edward. I'm all angsty now. Woe!
chelseapeeler chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Loved it! I love how you're slowly building the relationship between them.
purplerebecca chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
This is so delightful! _
Starshinedown chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
The interaction you have between Bell and Edward in this chapter had me rolling. I love it. I especially love Bella "reincarnating" herself as the Flash. Brilliant.
Ronsart chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Am so in love with this story...found it last night and stayed up late to read. I'm HOOKED!
Ava Sinclair chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Usually I'd try to play it cool and act like I didn't leap on this new chapter like a starving lioness on a snackable zebra the second it was uploaded but yeah...I did, so there's no point in pretending. Anyway, more brilliancy from you...I laughed so hard at the nymphomaniac line and at several other points as well. Edward made me melt and Bella is so very, very Bella but more - well, I just GET her in this story, much like Edward. She's Bella but somewhere along the way, she lost the brat. I just love her. I understand her prickliness and her standoffishness and the I love the way you couple it with the vulnerability. Keep it up.
bethaboo chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
fabulous chapter as always! you are such an amazing writer, thank you for gifting us with your talent!
Fishin4DP chapter 19 . 9/17/2008
great story. you do really well keeping bellas character up from what stephenie meyer made it.

keep up the good work! looking forward to the next chapter!
Ava Sinclair chapter 18 . 9/17/2008
If I hadn't already read the next chapter, I'd say that this one was my favorite, but it's running a close second here. I absolutely love that I am so excited about Bella and Edward's burgeoning relationship here, the same kind of feeling I got reading Twilight the first time. That is such a rare feeling to get and so THANK YOU so much for allowing me to experience it all over again. I can't wait to read what happens next.

And ironically enough, Innocent Vigilant Ordinary is playing on my iTunes right now. Thanks for giving me a new addiction musically as well. :)
5,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »