Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Ava Sinclair chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
When you're finished with this, I think I'm seriously going to print it out and put it on my bookshelf. That's how sadly obsessed I am with it. Reading it once just won't be enough for me.

My gushing is embarrassing even me, but oh well. You write beautifully and you deserve to know it.
xAkix chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
WOW! That was amazing! I spent my ENTIRE day reading all 19 chapters you've posted. I've barely stopped for any reason. I think I stopped a total of 2 times, 3 at max. I'll also have you know that until today, I've never read a Twilight fanfic. Ever. So you ought to feel honored that your fic is the first I've ever read. And let me say that it was nothing short of AMAZING! I loved every second of it. Your fic had me held in deep suspense, laughing hysterically out loud, and fangirlishly going "aw that's so cute!" So now I simply cannot wait for more. Your intertesting new take on the events of Twilight are truly fascinating! I actually randomly stumbled across your story. I was mindlessly, for no reason at all, on LiveJournal, a site I haven't frequented for at LEAST two years, when someone linked to your story and said that yours was worthy of Stephenie Meyer. So I was bored and naturally, I clicked the link and started reading. Only, I didn't expect to be so utterly and completely absorbed in your writing. I can't even express in words the sheer amazing-ness of it. So to keep it simple, whenever time and life allows you to do so, please write more and post soon! And, as I'm sure you'll notice, I'm adding you to my faves and alerts. XD Post more soon, and thank you for being so awesome! XD

-Aki

PS: I apologize if my insane ramblings have in any way scared you. I tend to go off on random and abstract tangents when I'm excited or simply fangirling. XP
lostmytrainofthought chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
UGH! SO GOOD AND IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS STORY HERE SINCE THIS CHAPTER ISNT UP ON TWILIGHTED...OR IT IS AND IM JUST AN IDIOT AND DIDN'T SEE IT.

ROCKIN CHAPTER!
Sam chapter 19 . 9/15/2008
Love it! The pumpkin thing was great. Finally someone is comparing the thing with her triangle to Sam's. Makes perfect sense. You are ridiculously talented. Can't wait for more!
JulyPie chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
Oh, trouble on the rez. SO much drama! So much tension! So much emotion, emotion for a certain vampire if I am not mistaken...
squarened chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
OK, so like, this is total fanfiction-crack. No freaking lie.

Even though this is obviously not Twilight, the characters are so flawlessly in character, and the story certainly has the vibe Twilight has. In a way. Though it remains independent in its own way.

The banter between Edward and Bella are my absolute favorite parts, and they're very reminiscent of Edward and Bella in Twilight. I mean that in the absolute best way possible, btw.

I can see why Bella loves Jake, and wants to be with him, but when you see Bella with Edward, there's honestly no comparison. It's almost sad. I mean, at times he's very sweet, but at others he's very selfish, and can be insensitive, with out even knowing it. I don't know. It's a very sticky situation, though.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ScarlettLetters chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
GAH! That was a superb chapter. He left her a new pumpkin! ::sniff:: Aw, they love each other.

I liked you describing Leah's decent into her misery and Sam's imprinting on Emily. Good stuff!
elizabethpottercullen chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
oh my god! this story is amazing! you hjave no idea how addicting it is so pleas eupdate soon because i need to know what happenes!
Cast Some Light chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
LOVE. It seems like Bella's relationship with Jacob is unraveling, and I can't even lie - IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. This fic is one of my favorites. Can't wait for the next update.
gallantcorkscrews chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
the cosmo kissing thing- hilarious. bella's dry wit is great.

the realization watching leah and sam was superb and well played.

the pumpkin thing at the end made me tear up. oh lawd, you have no idea how much i crave this story.
Lauz1 chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I was worried for nothing, obviously. My irratic and overprotective love for Edward and Bella obviously shadows any other feelings I have for other characters in this story...so it is nice when we have a chance to see Bella interact with others, mainly Jake.

Another wonderful update. I've been checking everyday for an update, you may this I am exaggerating but I'm not. I was deadly serious when I said I need this story like a junkie needs crack. Or something. I don't know I'm not a drug addict, nor an alcoholic, nor do I thurst for blood (so I cannot compare myself to Edward...shame) but you get the drift. Your story is my addiction.

I loved the beginning especially. The Adrianne reference was awesome, "Act One happened when he showed up on Charlie’s doorstep looking like the end of Rocky and I wouldn’t play the part of his Adrienne, refusing to coddle him and admire his machismo" - Honestly are you sure your not SM? Or and I am watching for pitch forks as I say this, are you sure your not an improved version of SM? *runs for the hills*

Thanks for the update and I cannot wait for the other :)

Your obident reader

Laura
lilyflower chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I really loved this chapter. I love you how you are letting us see how Bella's thinking is changing. I don't like it when stories have Bella and Edward meet and fall madly in love right away. I like how you're letting us see the character development. That makes it so much more enjoyable when they do get together!

I also appreciate how often you update. I know that you said something about 19 taking a while. But I think you're doing great on updating regularly. Some authors consider a chapter every month as being regular. I guess my point is that I think you're doing great on being regular :) That's not to say that I wouldn't love a chapter every day... :)
lynhlynh chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
ahh HIM!
chelseapeeler chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Loved It! Can't wait for more Bella and Edward interaction!
Kyzyl chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Huge headache or not, this chapter was excellent!
5,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 .. Last Next »