Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Debussy-This chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Wow. The pumpkin.

I honestly got tears in my eyes in this chapter. You are amazing.
iiamkat chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Abosulutely loved the chapter! OME my heart like stopped for a second when she fell down the stairs! So intense and dramatic, loved it! Hurry and update! Thanks!
purplerebecca chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Oh, poor Leah and Jake.

Great stuff!
evwannaB3 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
ooh. She finally understands. Thats so sweet of Edward! Poor Leah... And Sam, imprinting right then and there... Jacob, I have to admit, is being a huge git. He just needs to become a "shapeshifter" and imprint on someone... Please update soon!
BookishQua chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
I adore this story. Keep posting!
Ava Sinclair chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Another amazing chapter. I love the way you are really taking your time and exploring the shift in Bella's universe, not rushing it unrealistically and really showing her internal dilemma. Beautiful writing and storytelling.

I very much enjoyed your take on Sam, Leah, and Emily as well. So we actually got to see Sam's imprinting. Poor Leah. I suppose I understand what's going on with Sam but I still want to punch him - repeatedly. And Jake's so torn as well. I love Bella and Edward but it's impossible not to hurt for him. Looking forward to where you take the story next.

If my head wasn't splitting I'd go back and review the other chapters that I slacked on reviewing (not because I didn't love them, but because I'm lazy and busy, a bad combo) but that will have to wait for tomorrow. This story is too good to not review every chapter.
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Well, well worth the wait. I'm no Jacob fan, but this chapter really had me feeling for him. He cares for Bella so much, but he can't help that there is this connection between Edward and Bella. I can't help wondering how in the world this could end happy...I mean, Edward and Bella together. You create quite a draw which grows with each chapter. And Edward brought her a pumpkin in the middle of the night! Oh, someone has it bad. :)
PINKPUNKGUITAR chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
That was great! Update soon please. OH, does Bella have a lot of busies from falling down that stairs, if so does anybody notice them?
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
I just... wow. I love this. But I feel awful for wishing Jake would just get hit by a bus or something...

anyway, superb job! update soon?
GinnyW 31 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Even without any actually Bella/Edward action, I loved the chapter. She realised she loves him. YAY! He replaced her pumpkin! Yay, again! The Cosmo stuff made me laugh out loud. And... yay... loved it. I really, Really, REALLY hope that the next chapter arrives quicker. :)
drivethru12345 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
love love love it! the slow breakdown of bella/jacob is so painful to sit through (in a good way). i'm constantly wanting to scream at your bella: just dump his arse already! anyway, more edward in the next chapter! more more more :-)
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 18 . 9/11/2008
Dur! BELLA AND EDWARD MUST GET TOGETHER.

NOW.

I DEMAND IT!

(I adore the story!)
Aisling chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
LOl, not sure if i already reviewed this, but anyway, i will just in case, because this is seriously under-reviewed, considering how awesome this is:):):) love the story:):) its the only story that i actually read everytime its updated:) dont really know what to say now...keep up the good work:):):)
lynhlynh chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
Oh I'm excited )

Great story btw, just read it from Chapter 1. Keep it up!
thequietlife chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
This story is amazing! I just wanted you to know that. :P I can't wait to read more! :D
5,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 353 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 .. Last Next »