Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
AH! You've made my day once again! Seriously, reading your chapters quite literally makes my world brighter. If it were any more literal, the sun would start shining, there'd be rainbows in the sky and little puppies and bunny rabbits would be frolicking about. XD Anyways, this chapter was amazing, as always. Keep up the awesome work and post more very soon! XD I can't wait for more. So please post more!

Much love,

Vicky Connolly chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
You know, when you get a really good book, you start reading and you don't want it to end, but you also want to just rush through it to find out what happens - this is how I feel about your story. Ok, so maybe I'm not expressing myself correctly.

Another great chapter, perfect characters, flawless writing (as far as I can tell).

kellsouth chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
WOW! I finally caught up, and I am NOT disappointed! Well, maybe I'm disappointed that now I have to wait for updates. But this story is so amazing, it's worth any wait.

Your Bella is amazing, and your Edward is even better. A big part of me was hoping he was hiding in the woods outside her house to catch the phone conversation with her mom. And the next day when he says "Don't worry, he loves you. He'll follow you anywhere" that he was actually referring to himself. *sigh*

It's clear that something big is about to happen, and you've built up to it so nicely. I would say "Hurry and post the next chapter pleze!" but I know better. YOU WIN.
kellsouth chapter 19 . 9/27/2008
FINALLY! She admits to herself that she loves him!

Not that I'm begrudging the pace of the story in ANY WAY. It's just Bella's characteristic of trying to convince herself of what we all know to be untrue! Or vice versa.

Edward, I'm sure, will take even more convincing.

You're amazing. Keep up the good work!
Demetria99 chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
I want to really congratulate on a job well done so far. I absolutely love this story. I like that you try to make everything correct by researching it and all, which is what you should do, as it makes it more real for the readers. I mean, we know this is fantasy and all that, but it makes it so the reader can get even more into the story and you can pull them with it.

I can't wait to read about what will happen next!
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
I love this chapter..

very well written.

Its not rushing, but a good pace.

Hopefully - no wait, SOON bella should atleast come to her senses.

I hope that its not going to be like bella confesses and edward leaves... _" grr..

kellsouth chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
Hello, Rosalie!

Accuracy is never pointless and always appreciated. It certainly sets you apart from other writers. I'm really enjoying this and it's obvious you put a lot of thought and time into it.
Moody Owl chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
This chapter wasn’t disappointing at all! It was actually, like the previous ones, amazingly good. :)

Every time I get an alert telling me that you have updated this story, I stop everything I’m doing and rush to read it. Yeap, this fic is THAT good.

I love angst-filled Bella, I love to see that Edward is also… confused. He loves her already, only silly Bella can’t see that. And it’s painful to see that he thinks that she doesn’t love him. But hey, they are just being theirselves, right? That’s why I love what you write. Edward is still the (apparently) self-loathing, over-reactive (does that expression even exist? Heh), sweet and gentle guy that we came to know in Twilight, and Bella is still the clumsy, adorable, silly and insecure girl.

I have to say that I’m anxious to see them together, but I am loving your pace. As I said before, it’s awesome to see them falling in love in a slow pace, to see how they act around each other. You always manage to leave me wanting more, and I can hardly wait to see my next story alert. Keep it coming, pretty please?
kellsouth chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
“I feel weird with you stalking behind me like some creature of the night.”

I loved this chapter, and I LOVED the ending! Oh Jacob, how unprepared you are...
Cast Some Light chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
I love this. SO so much.
iiamkat chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
Wow, this chapter is amazing! I loved the convo Bella had with her mom, lol, and the icecream analogy. I cant wait for your next update to see what'll happen next!
lostmytrainofthought chapter 21 . 9/27/2008

Maggie's Gutter chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
Hm...was Edward in Bella's room or lurking around the house when she called her mom?

Good chapter. I think a big event has to go down where Bella and Edward are forced to admit their feelings for one another. It is time. She still has to find out about the whole vampire thing.
Dcat77 chapter 21 . 9/27/2008
I actually really like this Bella, I love the angst, and I can't wait to see where this goes.
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 21 . 9/27/2008