Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
The Indigo Spirit chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
So if being an attorney doesn't work out for you, you DO know you should do this instead, right?
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
This made me so sad. For both Bella and Edward. I'm all angsty now. Woe!
chelseapeeler chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Loved it! I love how you're slowly building the relationship between them.
purplerebecca chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
This is so delightful! _
Starshinedown chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
The interaction you have between Bell and Edward in this chapter had me rolling. I love it. I especially love Bella "reincarnating" herself as the Flash. Brilliant.
Ronsart chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Am so in love with this story...found it last night and stayed up late to read. I'm HOOKED!
Ava Sinclair chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Usually I'd try to play it cool and act like I didn't leap on this new chapter like a starving lioness on a snackable zebra the second it was uploaded but yeah...I did, so there's no point in pretending. Anyway, more brilliancy from you...I laughed so hard at the nymphomaniac line and at several other points as well. Edward made me melt and Bella is so very, very Bella but more - well, I just GET her in this story, much like Edward. She's Bella but somewhere along the way, she lost the brat. I just love her. I understand her prickliness and her standoffishness and the I love the way you couple it with the vulnerability. Keep it up.
bethaboo chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
fabulous chapter as always! you are such an amazing writer, thank you for gifting us with your talent!
Fishin4DP chapter 19 . 9/17/2008
great story. you do really well keeping bellas character up from what stephenie meyer made it.

keep up the good work! looking forward to the next chapter!
Ava Sinclair chapter 18 . 9/17/2008
If I hadn't already read the next chapter, I'd say that this one was my favorite, but it's running a close second here. I absolutely love that I am so excited about Bella and Edward's burgeoning relationship here, the same kind of feeling I got reading Twilight the first time. That is such a rare feeling to get and so THANK YOU so much for allowing me to experience it all over again. I can't wait to read what happens next.

And ironically enough, Innocent Vigilant Ordinary is playing on my iTunes right now. Thanks for giving me a new addiction musically as well. :)
Ava Sinclair chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
When you're finished with this, I think I'm seriously going to print it out and put it on my bookshelf. That's how sadly obsessed I am with it. Reading it once just won't be enough for me.

My gushing is embarrassing even me, but oh well. You write beautifully and you deserve to know it.
xAkix chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
WOW! That was amazing! I spent my ENTIRE day reading all 19 chapters you've posted. I've barely stopped for any reason. I think I stopped a total of 2 times, 3 at max. I'll also have you know that until today, I've never read a Twilight fanfic. Ever. So you ought to feel honored that your fic is the first I've ever read. And let me say that it was nothing short of AMAZING! I loved every second of it. Your fic had me held in deep suspense, laughing hysterically out loud, and fangirlishly going "aw that's so cute!" So now I simply cannot wait for more. Your intertesting new take on the events of Twilight are truly fascinating! I actually randomly stumbled across your story. I was mindlessly, for no reason at all, on LiveJournal, a site I haven't frequented for at LEAST two years, when someone linked to your story and said that yours was worthy of Stephenie Meyer. So I was bored and naturally, I clicked the link and started reading. Only, I didn't expect to be so utterly and completely absorbed in your writing. I can't even express in words the sheer amazing-ness of it. So to keep it simple, whenever time and life allows you to do so, please write more and post soon! And, as I'm sure you'll notice, I'm adding you to my faves and alerts. XD Post more soon, and thank you for being so awesome! XD

-Aki

PS: I apologize if my insane ramblings have in any way scared you. I tend to go off on random and abstract tangents when I'm excited or simply fangirling. XP
lostmytrainofthought chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
UGH! SO GOOD AND IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS STORY HERE SINCE THIS CHAPTER ISNT UP ON TWILIGHTED...OR IT IS AND IM JUST AN IDIOT AND DIDN'T SEE IT.

ROCKIN CHAPTER!
Sam chapter 19 . 9/15/2008
Love it! The pumpkin thing was great. Finally someone is comparing the thing with her triangle to Sam's. Makes perfect sense. You are ridiculously talented. Can't wait for more!
JulyPie chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
Oh, trouble on the rez. SO much drama! So much tension! So much emotion, emotion for a certain vampire if I am not mistaken...
5,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 353 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 373 .. Last Next »