Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
padfootly chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
Absolutely amazing. :') I read most of this over at Twilighted but I couldn't figure out how to get alerts to be sent ... so I'm exceptionally glad that I found this story on fanfic so I don't miss updates. :')
NorthernCullen chapter 16 . 9/25/2008
This story is so great! Thanks for writing it! *thumbs up*
Caitlin chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
I have just started reading this and im think im seriously falling in love with this story it is simply amazing! Ithink it is undeniably the best story i have ever read, seriously, it soo well written and you write the characters soo well this is second only to the real twilight, this could be twilight its that good and seriously addictive if i didnt know any better id think you were stephenie meyer in disguise maybe you really are stephenie meyer. Anyway this is an awesome story!
iiamkat chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
Ah, what id do for Edward to fling me over his shoulder... *dozes off* hahaha great chapter! Poor Bella is such a wreck! Please update soon, your writing is amazing!
kndapsi chapter 20 . 9/22/2008
Write faster!
Vicky Connolly chapter 20 . 9/21/2008
Oh, this is so amazing! You are great at weaving this story in an irrestistible way! It is very powerful how she realizes the differences in the loves she feels towards Edward and Jacob!

Vicky
Laurendcg chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
Okay, now that I've read everything written so far, I can review. Really good story, it's a perspective I haven't read yet and it's very interesting. I like how Jacob and Bella have sort of switched roles and she's the one saying that maybe they don't know enough of what else is out there. I feel for Bella in many ways because I too went to a college (and eventually chose my major) in regards to the man in my life. I am happy with my job, but I must admit that it wasn't my first choice in career and now that I'm out of that self-consuming relationship, I slightly regret it. I'm glad you don't like Jacob after Eclipse, it makes reading this easy because I know Bella will have her happy ending. I could really care less about Jacob's (that will piss a lot of people off who are so happy he got his happiness at the end of BD). I completely saw that coming by the way, we knew a lot of Bella's dreams have a hint of truth, so it was inevitable that she would have a girl and be Jacob's imprint. The only thing that redeemed him was that he mostly changed back to the Jacob he was before the Werewolf thing. Anyway, now that I'm rambling on and on, the point that I completely missed was that I really love your story and I can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!
alecheve chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
Aw Edward being worried was so cute!

And I want Jacob to turn into a werewolf already so he breaks up with er... or mybe not.

But the thing I know for sure is... I want some more of Edward and Bella momments mybe she could fall and it her head again or something... it could happen

Great chapter!

Update soon please :)
lostmytrainofthought chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
Aww i love how sweet Edward is...worrying about her like that :)
Gottverdammit chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
This is really good. Keep it up!

-Lacey
surfergurl8664 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I love your story.

Honestly I sat up one night and read the entire thing.

Its so addicting.

update soon!
Cast Some Light chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I love absolutely everything about this. Every last word. It's all just so perfectly in character and well executed. Cannot wait for the next update, and for it to be from Edward's POV is even better. Brilliant job with this, really.
evwannaB3 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
ooh. PLEASE update soon! I hope she realizes she loves Edward more than Jacob. They can both be annoyingly stubborn though...
Lauz1 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I read the latest installment on my iphone as I had no internet connection for the week. As usual I was checking every day, crossing my fingers and hoping that you would update and I'm so happy that you did.

Another brilliant chapter especially with the appearance of Alice. You're right, she in other fanfictions she is pushed to the side and made into a bit character whose soul purpose is to shop etc, when we all know Alice is much more fun than that!

The Edward/Bella moments were once again right on the mark.

Is it wrong to love your story so much?

I cannot wait for your next installment! God only knows where you plan to take them now...hopefully more angst, more Edward/Bella moments...hehe, I'm an addict

Laura :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008
I was so excited to see a new chapter. This was wonderful. I absolutely adored Alice. And then Edward's worry. *sigh* And Bella is still so very confused. And now I'm wondering if the hold-up at the local convenience store is important or simply just a random event. I'm looking forward to more.
5,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 354 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 374 .. Last Next »