Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
abovetheserpentine chapter 21 . 9/26/2008
i loved Bella's realisation at the end. i think you portrayed Renee to a tee! i REALLY love this story, it's magnificant. i think i like your Edward better than Stephenie's! haha. good work, keep it up, and update as soon as you can! :)
Edward-dazzles chapter 21 . 9/26/2008
I am definetly not dissapointed! I absolutely love this story. I think you do an amazing job with each and every character! Keep up the good work and PLEASE update soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter! ]
hot 101 chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
I LOVE your story!.I just found it a couple of hours ago and I just couldn't stop reading!.Its very, very well written and I get so cought up in your writing style!.And very original! its rare to find an original fan fic these days LOL:).I'm loving the build up to the relationship that Bella and Edward (hopefully) have!.To me the chase is the most interesting part to a story! not that I won't it to be to much longer until Bella breaks up with Jacob LOL but don't get me wrong, I still love Jacob, but Edward is just...le sigh...:).Ok, Ok, I'll stop rambling now LOL;).

P. pumpkin part...So sweet! that was one of my favorite parts!.
crazyfan4SS chapter 16 . 9/26/2008
love your story...had it bookmarked but postponed reading it due to it catergorized as angst/romance (i steer clear of these stories cos i hate the feeling you get when reading it)- but so many ppl reccomended this fic- i had to see what this was all about- and so far so good...i love how slowly edward and bella's relationship is forming..(but when is it going to develop soon! im getting impatient! lolzz) im team edward all the way (lets leave it at that since i dont want to bash jacob too much... lolz)..keep up the good work...love to read more (prefer your chaps longer...love ur characterization as well..thinnk this is the most spot on character story i have read!
kellsouth chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Sweet! Carlisle...

I love how canon, yet original, this story is.

And what a cliffhanger! I won't get to pick this back up until late tonight. Blast! But you've definitely given me something to think about...
kellsouth chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
O.. this is getting even better! I have so many questions, but I guess since I'm still catching up, I'll just keep reading and maybe get my answers. :)

Great writing!
harlequinwrds chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
wow.

Just wanted to let you know that this is myself and my friend's new faavorite fan fiction.

The plot iself was quite clever, I personally had never thought of doing it.

I truly enjoy it.

Thank you so much for being genius enought to write this and then let us all enjoy it with you.

I am on the edge of my seat.

and fyi, the pumpkin moment, when he replaced it for her, made me cry :)

I love it.
kellsouth chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I just found this, and I was hooked by the time I finished the Prologue. Nicely done! I can't wait to read the rest!

I'm certainly not Jacob's biggest fan, but I already feel bad for him, knowing what's coming. Would it be easier for him to never really have Bella, like in SM's books, or to have her and then lose her... Ouch.
Maggie's Gutter chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
I'm shocked this story doesn't have more reviews. It s really beautiful. It has such a similar feel to Twilight...it's almost like reading it again for the first time just with different scenarios. I love your Bella. She is just a bit spunkier than Steph's, but still Bella. And you have captured Edward in all of his glory perfectly.

I feel some authors change Edward because he is so difficult to write, but you have captured him. He is graceful and kind...standoffish and frustrated...and all of the intricate quirks that make him Edward.

Good job and keep it up. Looking forward to reading from Edward's POV...although I think this stroy would work just fine from only Bella's POV...just like Twilight.

Oh! BTW...are you going to have Bella start noticing some of his Vampire qualities? She hasn't noticed his coldness or hardness or really payed much attention to his eyes. Maybe the big reveal will go differently in this story...I'm looking forward to it!
NorthernCullen chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
This story is so wonderful! Every chapter sets me iching for more! Please, please update as fast as you can!...and this Jacob issue..please get over it soon...Edward Bella what really matters XP

Anyways..really great!
padfootly chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
Absolutely amazing. :') I read most of this over at Twilighted but I couldn't figure out how to get alerts to be sent ... so I'm exceptionally glad that I found this story on fanfic so I don't miss updates. :')
NorthernCullen chapter 16 . 9/25/2008
This story is so great! Thanks for writing it! *thumbs up*
Caitlin chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
I have just started reading this and im think im seriously falling in love with this story it is simply amazing! Ithink it is undeniably the best story i have ever read, seriously, it soo well written and you write the characters soo well this is second only to the real twilight, this could be twilight its that good and seriously addictive if i didnt know any better id think you were stephenie meyer in disguise maybe you really are stephenie meyer. Anyway this is an awesome story!
iiamkat chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
Ah, what id do for Edward to fling me over his shoulder... *dozes off* hahaha great chapter! Poor Bella is such a wreck! Please update soon, your writing is amazing!
kndapsi chapter 20 . 9/22/2008