Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
lia516 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
This was a great chapter. I love that we got to see more into Bella and Jacob's relationship. This is just going to be so hard when things start to get more intimate with her and Edward and she has to leave Jacob.

If Jacob hated Edward before, I can't even imagine what it will be like when he already had Bella in a relationship when she chooses Edward. This is going to be sad.
Vicky Connolly chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Nice Rocky reference! :)

I loved this chapter, this being the fork in the road, so to speak. Very nice symbolism with the colors at the beginning and the pumpkin! (Ha! I'm using big words to make your happy!) I can't wait to continue reading! This is amazing...

Vicky
Starshinedown chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
This made me happy: At least, not until the next morning, when I stumbled onto the front porch to discover the pumpkin I’d decimated the night before had been replaced with a perfect, uncrushed doppelganger.

I have the feeling that the Bella angst isn't close to resolving, but little gems like that make it easier to read. :) I'm glad she's realizing what is going on in her life and in her emotions-thank god your Bella is introspective enough to understand, unlike book Bella.
bethaboo chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
This was incredible.

You are a brilliant writer who is taking her time to really give us this relationship unraveling as the other is starting. I am so impressed.

And the end. . .GAH.

This is one of my favorite stories. I won't tell you to update soon because I know how frustrating that shit is, being a writer myself, but whenever you choose to give us another chapter, I will be most grateful.
A-CheshireCat-Grin chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
I really love what you are doing with this story. Bella needs to find someone to talk to or have a walk in the forest ; ) to decide what to do with her heart. Keep it up I can't wait to see what you are going to do next.
Debussy-This chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Wow. The pumpkin.

I honestly got tears in my eyes in this chapter. You are amazing.
iiamkat chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Abosulutely loved the chapter! OME my heart like stopped for a second when she fell down the stairs! So intense and dramatic, loved it! Hurry and update! Thanks!
purplerebecca chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Oh, poor Leah and Jake.

Great stuff!
evwannaB3 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
ooh. She finally understands. Thats so sweet of Edward! Poor Leah... And Sam, imprinting right then and there... Jacob, I have to admit, is being a huge git. He just needs to become a "shapeshifter" and imprint on someone... Please update soon!
BookishQua chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
I adore this story. Keep posting!
Ava Sinclair chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Another amazing chapter. I love the way you are really taking your time and exploring the shift in Bella's universe, not rushing it unrealistically and really showing her internal dilemma. Beautiful writing and storytelling.

I very much enjoyed your take on Sam, Leah, and Emily as well. So we actually got to see Sam's imprinting. Poor Leah. I suppose I understand what's going on with Sam but I still want to punch him - repeatedly. And Jake's so torn as well. I love Bella and Edward but it's impossible not to hurt for him. Looking forward to where you take the story next.

If my head wasn't splitting I'd go back and review the other chapters that I slacked on reviewing (not because I didn't love them, but because I'm lazy and busy, a bad combo) but that will have to wait for tomorrow. This story is too good to not review every chapter.
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Well, well worth the wait. I'm no Jacob fan, but this chapter really had me feeling for him. He cares for Bella so much, but he can't help that there is this connection between Edward and Bella. I can't help wondering how in the world this could end happy...I mean, Edward and Bella together. You create quite a draw which grows with each chapter. And Edward brought her a pumpkin in the middle of the night! Oh, someone has it bad. :)
PINKPUNKGUITAR chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
That was great! Update soon please. OH, does Bella have a lot of busies from falling down that stairs, if so does anybody notice them?
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
I just... wow. I love this. But I feel awful for wishing Jake would just get hit by a bus or something...

anyway, superb job! update soon?
GinnyW 31 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Even without any actually Bella/Edward action, I loved the chapter. She realised she loves him. YAY! He replaced her pumpkin! Yay, again! The Cosmo stuff made me laugh out loud. And... yay... loved it. I really, Really, REALLY hope that the next chapter arrives quicker. :)
5,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 358 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 .. Last Next »