Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Cast Some Light chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
LOVE. It seems like Bella's relationship with Jacob is unraveling, and I can't even lie - IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. This fic is one of my favorites. Can't wait for the next update.
gallantcorkscrews chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
the cosmo kissing thing- hilarious. bella's dry wit is great.

the realization watching leah and sam was superb and well played.

the pumpkin thing at the end made me tear up. oh lawd, you have no idea how much i crave this story.
Lauz1 chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I was worried for nothing, obviously. My irratic and overprotective love for Edward and Bella obviously shadows any other feelings I have for other characters in this story...so it is nice when we have a chance to see Bella interact with others, mainly Jake.

Another wonderful update. I've been checking everyday for an update, you may this I am exaggerating but I'm not. I was deadly serious when I said I need this story like a junkie needs crack. Or something. I don't know I'm not a drug addict, nor an alcoholic, nor do I thurst for blood (so I cannot compare myself to Edward...shame) but you get the drift. Your story is my addiction.

I loved the beginning especially. The Adrianne reference was awesome, "Act One happened when he showed up on Charlie’s doorstep looking like the end of Rocky and I wouldn’t play the part of his Adrienne, refusing to coddle him and admire his machismo" - Honestly are you sure your not SM? Or and I am watching for pitch forks as I say this, are you sure your not an improved version of SM? *runs for the hills*

Thanks for the update and I cannot wait for the other :)

Your obident reader

Laura
lilyflower chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I really loved this chapter. I love you how you are letting us see how Bella's thinking is changing. I don't like it when stories have Bella and Edward meet and fall madly in love right away. I like how you're letting us see the character development. That makes it so much more enjoyable when they do get together!

I also appreciate how often you update. I know that you said something about 19 taking a while. But I think you're doing great on updating regularly. Some authors consider a chapter every month as being regular. I guess my point is that I think you're doing great on being regular :) That's not to say that I wouldn't love a chapter every day... :)
lynhlynh chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
ahh HIM!
chelseapeeler chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Loved It! Can't wait for more Bella and Edward interaction!
Kyzyl chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Huge headache or not, this chapter was excellent!
illusiontoureyes chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Writer's block? Believe me, it was not obvious. It was every bit just as great as all the other chapters. I could just feel the energy of the chapter pulsing off the screen.

And the end... LOVED IT! And also hated it because it left me craving more.

Good luck with the writing! : )
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Edward replaced her pumpkin. If that's not love, I don't know what is!
NightsofTamara chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Oh, an update! This made my Friday! I'm in love with your writing, especially the way you intersperse dialogue with exposition. It makes your chapters flow beautifully. And I loved the pumpkin part at the end. It was so Edward.
aryabodhisattva chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I think this is bleepin' amazing. Loved the pumpkin ending, most of all.

Update soon, honey!
abovetheserpentine chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
OH MY GOD! i loved this chapter. completely amazing. Bella's feelings, and her analogy to Sam, and the sudden realisation. that was one hell of a chapter. can't wait for more! :D
jbluvs2sing chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
I started reading your story on Twilighted, went to the forums and you had said you posted here. Not wanting to wait for an approval I read Chapter 19. Loved it! Your story is so good. Thank you for sharing it with us.
lia516 chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
This was a great chapter. I love that we got to see more into Bella and Jacob's relationship. This is just going to be so hard when things start to get more intimate with her and Edward and she has to leave Jacob.

If Jacob hated Edward before, I can't even imagine what it will be like when he already had Bella in a relationship when she chooses Edward. This is going to be sad.
Vicky Connolly chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
Nice Rocky reference! :)

I loved this chapter, this being the fork in the road, so to speak. Very nice symbolism with the colors at the beginning and the pumpkin! (Ha! I'm using big words to make your happy!) I can't wait to continue reading! This is amazing...

Vicky