Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
illusiontoureyes chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
Best chapter yet! :) I think it was a great idea to have Bella drunk in order for her to be comfortable enough to tell Edward those things. Ah! And I Just love their banter. hehe

I don't know how I'll survive a week! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Enjoy your vacation! :)
wantingedwardcullen chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
uh-oh awkWARD. is jacob gonna tell? huh? Huh?
JulyPie chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
Yay! Edward the saviour! Come on chapter 14!
darcy13 chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
If you never take any risks you don't make any mistakes and you learn nothing. Bella is feeling trapped and underrated by Jacob, and her desire to take risks, any risks, is a reflection of that. Of course, she should know better than to drink, but unfortunately instead of learning the right lesson about this decision she is using it as an excuse to doubt herself and never take risks again. There is nothing wrong with learning from a mistake. It's making the same mistake twice that is wrong.
wantingedwardcullen chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
oh. my. god. ::screams in surprise::
Lauz1 chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
I think its beyond ridiculous that there aren't more reviews for this story.

I love the STORY, the direction you're taking this in. It's original. The relationship between Bella and Jacob is high school, first love sweet..but the relationship between Edward and Bella is just something so much more!

I love the way you WRITE. You are an excellent writer, it's very Twilight-esque, which not many fanfictions are. So props to you, for your awesomeness! hehe

Anyways I hope you update soon

Dazzled by you and your brilliance.

Laura
alecheve chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
tolerated it?

I guess you could say I did XD it was very cool

I loved how Bella got mad at Jake because he say that playing it safe thing... its very bella like and I hope that Edward finds out about the Darmouth thing

Update soon :)
Ava Sinclair chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
Well.

I don't know how to phrase this without sounding like a gushing fangirl (which I am, but still) but I am absolutely in love with your writing. I keep waiting for a chapter that's not as well done, but they just get better and better. You have no reason to not be 'crazy' about this chapter...it was beautifully written. Each character is so individually written that you get such a good grasp of their personality in just a few sentences and lines of dialogue. Both Jake and Charlie's reactions to Bella's college 'plans' were so perfect and in character as well as Bella's turmoil and inner debate. I must admit, I am almost more sympathetic to her in this story then I was in the actual books where she always seemed (despite the fact that I love her) somewhat whiny and self-Edward-absorbed. Anyway, I am very much looking forward to the next chapter - fantastic job!
wantingedwardcullen chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
OMIGOD! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! and i don't like what jake' doing to bella. it's selfish and cruel to act like that. she could have an AMAZING future if she goes to dartmouth. edward is right, he's pulling her out of her shell, coaxing her into better oppurtunities. i don't know why you don't like this one, i thought it was great! update SON!

aLwAyS-
DevineZ chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
"oh I think they would make an exception, I own the place" The Dark Knight...

hehe.. I to. love BATMAN BEGINS!

More story tho :)
lasting illusion chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Please please please update before you leave! I absolutely live and breath this story now lol seriously cause the Twilight series is over this story is carrying me through post-Breaking Dawn...I need it!

Again another well thought out amazingly detailed and absolutely perfect chapter! Believe me tolerated is not what I would say lol I adored it!

Cannot get enough please update!:D
alecheve chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
Chapter 12 will be up in a flash?

No I cant read breaking dawn until... like forever and no flash?

Sorry I didnt update earlier I was on a crappy family vacation
JulyPie chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
I heart Batman, just thought I would let you know that. I like how Charlie is acting kinda like he did to Edward with the whole talk to your other friends thing, it's good to pay attention to detail.
raggedyman-irememberyou chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
hmm. i dont remember if i reviewed this before. im pretty sure i did... or if i didn't, i definitely meant to. and that sucks that you're apparently on your deathbed... please don't die until you finish the story! lol jk just don't die at all, b/c death would kind of suck.

but umm yeah. i knew before i read it that this chapter was gonna be good... wanna know why? i got the new chapter notification in my email at EXACTLY 11:11. so you couldn't have gone wrong with this chapter, it just wasn't possible. however, even if i had gotten the notification at like the worst time of day (idk... 13:13? so like 1:13 PM in non-army time...) this chapter wouldve been really good. despite the bellaXjacob stuff which i strongly dislike. but the whole chapter was very well-written and i cant wait to see what happens on the rest of her birthday.

one more thing... i actually thoroughly enjoyed the batman begins reference! although i would love to know how edward could remind you of bruce wayne... lmao.

anyhoo, im rambling so i'll do you a solid and shut up. :p great chapter! can't wait for more!

-Eileen
alecheve chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Yeah you are right it wouldn’t be believable if certain events happened out of nowhere even if I really really want to hahah

I know this review sucks but my keyboard is sucking! anyways great update :P
5,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 369 376 377 378 379 380 .. Last Next »