Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
alecheve chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Yai an update!

I loved this chapter even though it was a little hard for me to understand it cause English its not my... you know the word (cause I just forgot haha)

I dont have a hard time understanding normal english but shakespeare english its not my thing I did watch the movie and I kinda got it after reading it for the second time :)

im gonna go now cause Im ramling and because I just finished my last test Im not thinking clearly

Update soon
alecheve chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Wow

Im thinking in something deep to say about your story but...

wow

it was so awesome and so... you know twilight like...

I love everything about the story!

Let the werewolfs come!

Keep going please :)
illusiontoureyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
LOVE the story! You are really capturing the characters' personalities and making the plot absolutely believable. I love how you're paying such close attention to detail... like Alice and Edward being the only ones in school and Sam and Leah still being a couple. You don't miss a thing. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
yahoo-chloe chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
The best fic I've read in ages, and I'm not just saying that! I have heard the idea before, and was reading at the start to see whether this would grip me. It got me from the line, "In a world without monsters and magic, it’s best not to dwell on what could have been..."- a really descriptive and beautiful piece! Please, please keep it up!

I love the way you did Jake too- “You’ve been crying... Do I need to go pummel someone?” That actually made me laugh out loud!

Luck! Chloe
yahoo-chloe chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
No! Don't take Bella away from Jacob! Just don't do it! I think it's better that you used the cafeteria/staring thing than something new, it's like it was fate that they were meant to meet there. Or something. Anyway, I'll finish and comment again.
JulyPie chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I like that you've included the Sam/Leah thing, cause you forget about other characters and how their lifes were changed by werewolfy vampirey things as well. I look forward to this award you speak of.
JulyPie chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Liking it so far, update soon please, for i am really very impatient
JulyPie chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Yay! Edward's here!
stress chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow. I have to say, that was a very good opening - the relationship between Bella and Jake is natural and definitely in character, despite the AU setting.

The preface was amazing. Abstract, definitely, and it sets the tone immediately. I liked the use of the repeated lines; this line - "We feel complete because we are ignorant to what we are missing." - in particular was perfect.
JulyPie chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Very interesting, I look forward to updates. I too have some annoyances with Jacob, however overall I like him, just not nearly as much as the glorious Edward. I believe this will be good.
xjessix kisses hah hah moo moo chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i enjoyed it now get on to the edward part quick carry on dont leave me hanging :)
5,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 370 377 378 379 380