Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
yahoo-chloe chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
The best fic I've read in ages, and I'm not just saying that! I have heard the idea before, and was reading at the start to see whether this would grip me. It got me from the line, "In a world without monsters and magic, it’s best not to dwell on what could have been..."- a really descriptive and beautiful piece! Please, please keep it up!

I love the way you did Jake too- “You’ve been crying... Do I need to go pummel someone?” That actually made me laugh out loud!

Luck! Chloe
yahoo-chloe chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
No! Don't take Bella away from Jacob! Just don't do it! I think it's better that you used the cafeteria/staring thing than something new, it's like it was fate that they were meant to meet there. Or something. Anyway, I'll finish and comment again.
JulyPie chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I like that you've included the Sam/Leah thing, cause you forget about other characters and how their lifes were changed by werewolfy vampirey things as well. I look forward to this award you speak of.
JulyPie chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Liking it so far, update soon please, for i am really very impatient
JulyPie chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Yay! Edward's here!
stress chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow. I have to say, that was a very good opening - the relationship between Bella and Jake is natural and definitely in character, despite the AU setting.

The preface was amazing. Abstract, definitely, and it sets the tone immediately. I liked the use of the repeated lines; this line - "We feel complete because we are ignorant to what we are missing." - in particular was perfect.
JulyPie chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Very interesting, I look forward to updates. I too have some annoyances with Jacob, however overall I like him, just not nearly as much as the glorious Edward. I believe this will be good.
xjessix kisses hah hah moo moo chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i enjoyed it now get on to the edward part quick carry on dont leave me hanging :)
5,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 371 378 379 380 381